My Irina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had thought we'd talk that evening, but when our love-making ended we were utterly spent. I pulled the sheet up over us and we were asleep almost instantly.

****************

So it wasn't until the next morning that we talked--and not until after we arose, full of smiles, got Earl and Lily dressed and fed and off for a picnic with Elaine, and took our cups of coffee out to the patio.

We sat next to one another at the table, elbows and shoulders just touching, and I told her about my dream.

She listened, smiling, and when I was done she said, "so you got to screw Barbie after all. Sounds like it was pretty hot, too."

I grinned. "It was. Very hot, very intense. And I woke up and realized I wouldn't want to do it ever again.

"And that's when I got it--finally."

I took her hand. "I'm sorry I've been such an idiot, sorry that I've held back from you for so long when what you needed was my love and reassurance.

"I couldn't stop thinking about 'Jamie Breland, super-stud,' and how I could never compete with him."

"Are you over that now?" she said, very seriously.

"You bet," I said, and smiled. "I finally figured out that, for whatever crazy reason, you prefer ordinary old me to the world's sexiest man."

"Yes I do," she said. "And if you don't know why, you're a lot less smart than I think you are."

She stood up and walked around the patio as I watched her, drinking in her beauty and her grace, thinking about all our years together--her poor ruined face, our lost baby, the joy of Lily and Earl in our lives, her transformation back into a lovely woman.

"All right then. How are you going to make it up to me?" I knew her well enough to know she was teasing me. She was looking at me in a mock-serious pose, one hip cocked, her arms crossed on her chest, like a teacher disappointed with her pupil.

"Well..." I said, trying to look thoughtful. "How about if I were to take you down to Cancun for a week, just the two of us?"

"And..." she said, maintaining her serious glare.

"And we stay at that fancy hotel we both love so much."

"And..."

"And we eat dinner each night at one of the best restaurants, and go out dancing afterwards."

"And..."

"And I take you shopping for a couple of new, really sexy bikinis, and maybe a dress or two."

"And..." A smile was starting to peek through now, though she was fighting it.

"And I charter us a boat to take us out to that little island, for a picnic and some nude swimming and sunbathing."

"And..."

"And we make love four times a day, at least until I drop dead of a heart attack."

"Okay," she said after thinking about it for a moment. "That sounds pretty good."