All Comments on 'My Irish Virgin'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent story

I thought the dialogue seemed a bit stilted and formal in places, but otherwise, this was one of the best stories I've read in months. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sweet story

WHAT A SWEET, SWEET STORY!Very nice to read a SOFT story, not hard and as graphic!

rip32rip32about 19 years ago
You Spoil Us

These great stories of yours make most of the others seem drab. Thank you for sharing them.

fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
Just a wonderful story

Romantic. Sweet. Sexy. That about says it all. Thank you.

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
Cat5 is the best

This is another of Cat5's romances. Each one seems better than the last. NO ONE writes better romanctic stories on Literotica than Cat5. This is a lovely little story told with feeling: just beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Love Story

Great story. Normally I just use an erotic story for masturbation and stop reading after I orgasm. I finished the entire story and realized I had tears in my eyes at the end.

Your are to be commended for making a grown man cry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Nice Romance Story

A Great Romance Story. Beautifully written, I will look foward to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful !!!!!

This is such a great story.....so few can tug at your heart & bring tears to your eyes.

Keep up the wonderful work Cat!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This was OK

I enjoyed the story but it was not as good as some of the others you have written. Your characterization of the dour, ill-fated and sheltered Irish girl who finds love was a bit too contrite. And her employer thinks that getting her laid was a perfect perscription for her passage into adulthood. C'mon.

It would have been better to have eliminated Carol and stretched the story out so that their laison was more natural. Besides, you've chosen an Irish lass without any religious aspects to her character or world view. Which part of ireland is she from? The goth part? You presented two virgins as hungry for sex irrespective of the circumstance. Sorry, I didn't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful, Beautiful Story

I echo all of the other comments about your great story. Ain't Love Grand!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A beautiful, beautiful story

This story has an almost perfect balance between romance and sex. It is so wonderful to read an erotic story, this is not wham, bang, thank you maam.

It is the best story I have read at least this year.

Keep up the good work!

Kindest regards,

Asgard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

So full of everything to get you off

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 19 years ago
Wonderful story

a grear blend of romance and sex. I see I will have to make time to read your other stories.

Thanks,

Adam

sleepyestbearsleepyestbearabout 19 years ago
Applause

Finally a story in which the characters count more than the action. And they don't just go their own seperate ways at the end. If there was a higher rating than 100, I would give it to this story, as it was a truely satisfying read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best ever

This may be the best story I have ever read on this site or any other. This was truly an erotic adventure into the wonderful fulfillment of two lives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A lovely piece of work

A lovely story which rang all the right bells. If I have one complaint, I would have liked it to have been longer!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Wonderful!

I can only agree with everyone--It was a beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Romantic AND Erotic!

I felt moved by the romantic aspect of this story, enough so that I felt feelings for the girl. More than just simple erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

this story was like perfect pie had all the ingredients to make a best seller

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

I have read thousands of stories but none as moving and beautiful as this. Can't give it the score in deserves because it tops the charts. Thanks for the work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

one of the best stories I have read. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
beautiful romance and really hot

great job ihope you continue with this story.

Bob WatersBob Watersover 18 years ago
Very nice!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Best I've read on the site

Happy SnapperHappy Snapperover 18 years ago
Wow - what a beautiful deflortaion event!

Seldom have I read a more sensitively produced story of the absolutely intimate act of deflorastion! Beautifully told and highly erotic too! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oy!

That's the worst portrayal of an Irish immigrant I've ever read. You coulda called Pattie McTittiesand it wouldn't have been worse. The Irish speak English naturally, with an obvious brogue. I'm not trying to blow the story to smithereens; the sex was great, as was the romance, but the naivete of the immigrant girl was over the top. Also, try to vary forms of address- people don't call each other by name at the end of every sentence. I think you have talent, don't get me wrong, but this story is ruined by a lack of editing and research.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantabulous

What an awsome story i really enjoyed it alot.

Gave a good description of it all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
An A Plus

Really after a long time I have read a good erotica. It is more than just a erotic story. Although there are some factual flaws. But never mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Its absolutely fantastic...........

The way you natrated the story was brilliant .I hope to find a irish grl like that.but cannot run around for 4 weeks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Irish?

Are you sure she was irish? Writing to you from Dublin, I can tell you that all country girls in Irelands tend to be on the slutty side, for them sex is a pass time. The more rural the area, the more time they spend having sex so anyone from ballybunion is goin to be experienced ;) Also , no irish girl is that naive after the age of 10. Apart from that great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome story!

Really turned me on. Keep up the good work.

supremoosupremooalmost 18 years ago
WONDERFUL

I like the story, wish the author does well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!!

Great story, hope to see more in the future. Enjoyed it alot! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hated it!

That has got to be the wost portrayal of an Irish woman ever! What century do you live in?? You seem to think Ireland is still in the 1800s anyway. You have obviously never visited Ireland.

Its just so typical American where you are great, you have everything and you know everything while the poor Irish have nothing and are totally helpless! It seems to be some sort of superiority complex some of you have.

I think this should be an example of why people should only write about what they know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Cute

Such a cute sweet story. I love your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Give the guy a break

I read the comments and the ones that rag on the writer about not knowing Irish girls and/or Ireland is out of line.. The writer did state at the biginning that the girls parents were dead and that she lived with family prior to coming to America.. I have been to Ireland, the Irish people are great. They do, infact, speak English..

As with any Country, there are some females that are sheltered fron the get go.. I felt that the story, while a little on the "cheesy" side was well thought out, had a good story line etc... So writer, do another chapter of this story, It is following the usual lines of happily ever after...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So good, I had to reread it!

Fantastic story! I read it a few years back and then at some point remembered it and even tried looking for it. Didn't find it the first few times but then today gave it another shot and glad to have found it. I had a great pleasure rereading it, it's a wonderful sweet story. Thank you so much! Please keep on writing similar wonderful stories.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
For Love of a Virgin

Great, great story! A gently developed friendship finally turns into RED HOT SEX, helped along by a well-known sex ed vid and genuinely giving love. It's absolutely delicious! Thank you!!

kissofdawn88kissofdawn88over 15 years ago
Too Sappy For Lit

Although the story would be great for a romance novel, i dont see it as erotica. Should have done a bit more editing and research as well. Characters were totally unbelievable. I was a virgin myself till i was 19 and i was nowhere near that sheltered. This is a modern day story. Not something from a million years ago. Thanks for playing. Try harder next time....

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
My Wild Irish Rose

The HOT SEX between two nice young people is well described in this fine story. The Mom and Pop doctors are improbable & unrealistic. But the growth of the boy and girl through friendship into passion is gentle, and warm, and finally toe-curling. I LIKE IT!

gentilitygentilityover 14 years ago
well done

The story was good and the characters somewhat believable. The author tends to have trouble identifying thr speaker by repeating names too often, but is otherwise excellent. I would advise the readers that rave about this to always check the sex of the author. Female authors tend to be so much more realistic and less crude than guys, who aim at satisfying the kids that need a masterbation boost. This is an erotic site, not a fuck site!

gentilitygentilityover 14 years ago
well done

The story was good and the characters somewhat believable. The author tends to have trouble identifying thr speaker by repeating names too often, but is otherwise excellent. I would advise the readers that rave about this to always check the sex of the author. Female authors tend to be so much more realistic and less crude than guys, who aim at satisfying the kids that need a masterbation boost. This is an erotic site, not a fuck site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good read, not your best story, though

I agree with some of the other commenters that Nora's naivete is way, way over the top. C'mon, this is the 21st century, and to think that neither of the protagonists had watched porn is ridiculous. Also, the Carol character wanting Nora to get some is a bit preposterous, not to mention disturbing.

The good parts include how they meet, the slow build up of their relationship, and the sex scenes (for the most part). What I don't like about your sex scenes is that the characters come really quickly, it seems, but I suppose that's appropriate for a story about first timers. It just seems that there could be more description of what they're thinking and feeling rather than the guy is in the female and they're both coming a paragraph later. It doesn't work like that, especially not for women.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
As a fantasy, it was great

I couldn't have dreamed up a more romantic or erotic fantasy. Since the stories published here are 99.4% fantasies, it fits right in. My Irish Virgin seemed like a Hallmark Channel story with a mature rating--good though. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Five plus

Excellently done story! Sequel, please? Perhaps the run-up to the marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is the best "first time" story I've read so far. The characters are really good. I hope there is an marriage in this story. I believe the two characters love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequal please!

Yes, please continue the story with college and marriage. Excellent, sweet story.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 13 years ago
Please keep the story going...

This is an excellent startto what could be a fantastic series, please write more..

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Does she have a sister?

If so, send her around to meet me. This is a wonderful story, showing the sweet side of seduction, and lovemaking as opposed to raw sex. The fact that they were both virgins makes it all the more special.

But the story is really about so much more than seduction, and you have somehow used very simple dialogue to convey deep emotional development.

I, too, hope you flesh this out. You could have the makings of a novel here. Go for it!

hejohejoover 13 years ago
Great

One of the best stories I have read. Would like to see more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great story!

Thanks! I am so enjoying your stories. You have such a gift, a way of getting your readers emotionally involved with your characters. [Gualterio]

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 12 years ago
And may this be the first of many more...

Your story about their first time was outstanding. I'd like to hear how their relationship blossomed after that.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
It's FICTION

Whether Irish lasses are sluts or not isn't important or relevant. The author clearly identified the situation to base the story on - work with it. Are you going to badmouth Stephen King because his stories are unrealistic? Fiction is fiction is fiction. And the attempt to portray the Irish Brogue was better than many.

I enjoyed the growth of the Irish Virgin into a bit of a Wild Irish Rose who met her Danny Boy. Well worthy of chapter 2.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Bonzer !

For the narrow minded close minded commentators the above is an extremely deeply felt Australian compliment.

Gotta feel sorry for the critics who had been so unlucky as to have never met a decent, sweet and pure person.

Tell 'em to go to hell, that was a beaut. yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unique

This is the third story of yours I've read and I can't believe the TLC you put into them,. Beautiful. Your are in a rare group of writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderfull

A lovelly romantic story, I really enjoyed reading.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
A delightfully romantic love story

Ten years on this is still an engaging tale of young love.

I wish this author was still active.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Irish Green

A sweet and innocent Irish lassie and an American lad find romance and sex goes together and interesting enough, the lassie leads the relationship. Nice story but lots of life packed into a short story. More later ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oops! Such a big mistake by such a good writer…

Surprised me. Thank you Title IX, but a second string player would be very lucky to have a 10% scholarship! NCAA rules allow only 9.9 scholarships for men's team

I copied this from a site that has the facts right:

NCAA Division I men's Soccer teams have an average roster size of 28 players but only a maximum of 9.9 athletic scholarships to award per team. This means the average award covers only about 35% of a typical athlete's annual college costs - and this assumes the sport is fully funded at the sponsoring school.

To make matters worse, generally 3-5 "stars" do get close to a full ride, so you can see what is left. True, many private colleges give "academic " or "needs" based aid but if that money is only available for jocks NCAA will be all over them. It's all in the name of fairness don't you know.

Jonnyrebel82

J_RReaderJ_RReaderabout 8 years ago
Wonderfull

A lovelly "first time" or "virgin" story, After meeting they help each other even when at the start Danny takes the initative. Noras determination to loose her innocence and become a woman is astaunding.

Verry believable charicters and situations, I loved it, thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fiction?

I found this story to be similar to my own first experience with the young girl who was my friend, lover, fiancee and wife. As for Chapter 2 - next year is our Golden Wedding Anniversary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful sweet romantic story! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STARS

I love sex education stories. This is a unique one since they, especially Danny, educated themselves. As opposed to most sex education stories, where an older, experienced person is the educator. This was a wonderful variation on that, although it meant the first-time sex was idealized and too perfect. But, after all, it is fiction/fantasy and Literotica.

The coming out of a naive, shy young girl who also has an adventurous hidden nature (shown by coming alone to America and her willing exploration of sex) was fostered by the perfect complement of a knowledgeable, young virgin guy who had the patience and sensitivity required to make her -- and his -- first time a lovely, cherished moment in time. Who writes romance better than Cat5?

Immediately before this, I read Perfect Cheat, which is probably as good or better than this story, but for entirely different reasons. If you are like me and normally avoid Nonconsent/Reluctance stories -- well, this was my kind of story. I also like (some) reconciliation stories and this one had what makes a great one, namely the wife getting an overhauled viewpoint (forced, in this case) that contributed to an enhanced marriage. Anyway, I recommend Perfect Cheat.

Happy reader of Cat5,

Paul in Oklahoma

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
First read years ago ...and enjoyed just as much ...

the second time.

Can't vote again but still a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mistakes

There are some nice scenes but unfortunately, there are a couple of serious mistakes.

1. the deus ex machina with the mother supplying the birth control pills "just in case" is really not good. The author didn't want to bother with that issue so he just had the mother take care of it. In fact, the whole thing with the mother pushing her into sex is weird. I t would be more probable that the opposite would be true.

2. The hymen, when present, is located at the opening of the vagina, so it wouldn't be possible to "push in until he met a barrier", as was said in the story.

Chances are that if she was getting off without him going in he would have had to do some persuading, rather then her being hot to trot and him showing patience.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

Swwet little story. I may have found a typo "gong to practice to be better."

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

I would have liked to read more of this wonderful story! Please continue when you can,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've started from the top of your story list, and just finished this one. As with all of your stories you made it a love story, and not just a sex story. I'll probably never go back to the other writers. You have spoiled me. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

You write some really sweet stories. You don't allow comments on many/most? stories, so I'll add this here. Sales Team is one of my 5 favorite LitRot stories. It and others raise a question: Does a one-on-one Erotic Couplings story automatically turn into Romance if the word "love" appears in the last few paragraphs?

As I alluded to in a comment on Second Time, pushing a woman's thighs up to her chest would seem a bit unnerving as a prelude to defloration. Getting maximum penetration is way down the list at that moment. Missionary worked fine for my young bride-to-be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please add additional chapters to this story

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Next? ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Left

Left like this it is a nothing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sweet story!

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 year ago

Where do/does they/it go from here???

moimeme68moimeme6812 months ago

Five stars are not enough... Amazingly sweet story.

stewartbstewartb11 months ago

More adventures PLEASE !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really like your writing style. There is a fine line between between writing a good sex scene and one that's too graphic. You do a really nice job.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A 'Cinderella story'. Her Prince Charming and her 'glazed slipper'. Hopefully they will live 'happily ever after'. (If the 'shoe' fits!)

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

At least 2nd time, very much a great story!! Will there be a chapter 2?

sweet007sweet0076 months ago

I wanted them to Marry. What a nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous