All Comments on 'My Journey into Spiritual Sex Ch. 03'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was interesting but in reality this retreat was all about sex and basically more a sex club outing than any real spiritual retreat. For those of us that have actually had a tantric massage, this story made a mockery out of it. A true tantric massage is a highly spiritual thing with no intentions for the receiver to climax although it usually happens but it’s not forced. Historically Tantric massages never included penetration of any kind, however, it’s common place to finger a woman G-spot these days and anal fingering is conducted only with permission and asked for. Mark’s massage was basically a sexual jerked off in public session. Rachel’s massage (if you can even call it that) with the French kissing by women and men tit sucking, eating her out and sticking a finger up her arse was nothing more than a rape-like sexual group groping. There was nothing spiritual about it. Actually it was the total opposite from a spiritual awaking, sensual, tantric massage where you drift off to another world of total bliss oblivious to who is touching you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So Rachel has had sex with 12 men including Andy. Andy obviously knew about Tony beforehand. Andy also knew about Steve the first time but Rachel fucked Steve multiple times behind Andy’s back so that counts as cheating on her husband. Consequently Rachel has had cheating sex with 10 different men without Andy’s prior consent or knowledge. She goes off to the spa alone with Tony to have sex outside her marriage and now she’s doing it at these so called spiritual retreats. I agree with the other anon comment that these retreats are just an excuse to go around naked and have sex with different people. Rachel loves being a cheating slut wife and plans to continue doing it in the future by lying and deceiving Andy. No wonder why Andy likes Andrea more at least he knows who and when she’s having sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...