All Comments on 'My Journey into Spiritual Sex Ch. 04'

by Rachel6

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So nice

I have loved reading this series so much. Thank you for sharing these special parts of yourself with us!

Dusu68Dusu68about 5 years ago
Yes! Not a fantasy story but real life.

I am spiritual practitioner and very curious about integrating sexual passion with spirituality. Although I haven’t pursued it like you have, your personal experience has given me encouragement to embark on this aspect of life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nicely done, but safe sex?

If all is exactly as you describe, and it certainly sounds real, then it seems to be very risky behavior for you and your partners.

silverpjsilverpjabout 4 years ago
Wonderfully honest and deliciously sexy

Rachel's journey both honest and sexy is a real treat, thank you! More please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rachel says in this chapter “Maintaining open communication is fundamental to a polyamorous relationship so that issues do not arise” then thru deception and lying she goes off to have sex with other men and women behind her polyamorous group’s back. She has never had open communication with Andy about her insatiable cheating sex life and it has destroyed their marriage. Rachel’s now using her new found so called “spiritual sex” life, that’s supposedly based on love, trust and honesty, as her license to deceitfully lie to those she’s in a polyamorous relationship with in order to have cheating sex with others. Ironic isn’t it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel6@Rachel6
I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES