My Journey into Spiritual Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was on good form. He seemed pleased to see me and was wearing a smart dark blue sports jacket and chinos. It was a change to see him in something other than a robe. The meal was just right, and we knocked back a bottle of Valpolicella with ease. We travelled back to Mark's flat in an Uber. It was on the 20th floor of a modern block in Stratford. It was not huge but had panoramic views over London towards Canary Wharf. It had stretches of floor to ceiling glass which were pretty cool. It was so high that you could not hear the traffic moving around on the ground below, except for the occasional siren. No one could possibly see into the windows of course so it offered complete privacy. I remembered a film I had seen about a couple having sex naked up against the glass in a similar flat. I imagined doing that with Mark tonight. Better keep that to myself for now.

Mark took off his jacket and hung up my coat. He poured us each a glass of champagne which I love and can never resist. We kicked off our shoes and sat in his sitting room taking in the spectacular view. We were at that awkward stage where someone needs to make the first move but without appearing presumptive. So, we carried on making small talk. I noticed he had a photo on his sideboard of his deceased wife, but I did not comment on it.

Soon after Mark did break the ice by saying, "Knowing you were coming I hope you approve but I have set up a mini temple in my second bedroom where we can if you like practice some of the stuff from the retreat together if you are up for it."

I was very intrigued and loved the fact that he was bold and confident enough to stick his neck out and do this, risking possible ridicule from me. In fact, I was glad he knew me well enough that I would not do that. I was careful to encourage him, and I really did approve of him being his own person and putting his spiritual side out there.

I stood up straight away and replied, " What a wonderful idea. I would love to see it. Which bedroom is it?"

Mark led me to it and we went in. He had cleared the floor and put down some type of padded soft foam double mattress. This was covered in a soft white fluffy cotton sheet. He had placed scented candles all around the room and installed a waist high wooden Buddha figure to watch over things.

I was blown away that he had done this specially for us. I did not know how successful it was going to be, but I was going to be nothing but encouraging. We went back to the sitting room and recovered the glasses and bottle of shampers and returned to his makeshift 'temple'. Mark lit the candles around us.

We sat down on the mattress and continued sipping our glasses. He then took mine away from me, and put them both on the floor beside us, and then he put his hands on each side of my face and kissed me passionately. I was relieved he had taken the initiative and we could now be ourselves. It turned out he had some spiritual soothing music ready to go on his IPOD. He had also, with some pride, obtained a recording of the retreat affirmations poem which had been set to music. I had heard this played at the retreats many times, but I did not know they made it available to download. Hearing that poem again and the evocative familiar melancholy background music whisked me back to the retreats.

I loved the way Mark was a gentle slow lover. He had not seen me for a while but was not seeking to just jump on me. Mark spent an age adoring and worshipping my body in the spirit of true spiritual sex. He undressed me slowly and carefully even stopping to fold each item that he removed! He told me softly how beautiful and sexy I was. I knew he really meant it. He stroked, caressed and massaged every inch of me. As I laid on my back, he placed his palm on my forehead and tried his hand at whispering some loving affirmations.

At some point Mark stood up and undressed himself but left on his underpants! Why do men do that? He then got back between my legs which were already wide apart and lifted my knees up. He was soon at the entrance to my special private place kissing my pussy. I knew he was good at this from last time so strapped myself in for some serious pleasuring. He licked and munched and ate me with gusto. He was so good in fact that after initially moaning with pleasure it got so intense that I was heaving up and down and laughing every time he licked me again. You know how us girls can sometimes get so turned on and aroused that we cannot bear it any longer.

I said, "Mark, I don't want to come like this. I want to come with you inside me."

Mark would have done anything I asked. He mumbled, "OK", and urgently peeled off his pants and released his ready and waiting desperate erect prick.

I was already soaking wet and as soon as he got vaguely on top of me, I pulled him in by holding the buttocks of his lovely arse firmly. I was in the mood for a loving intense cuddling missionary. So, I clamped my legs around him to hold him close and put my arms around his body so he could go nowhere! We were absolutely clamped tightly together, and his cock was as deeply inside of me as I could persuade it to plunge. It was a delicious fuck. Mark did not have much of a range of movement as I had him so constrained but with some thrusting and heaving from me, he was soon cumming and squirting his juices deep inside of me. He was moaning loudly with pleasure reflecting the fact that he almost certainly had not had sex since he last had it with me at the retreat. Unusually I had not yet reached an orgasm as he had come a bit quick but that was my fault. We laid together on the mattress getting our breath back and then finished off the bottle of wine. I had been gently playing with Mark's spent penis trying to get it interested again and before long it started to become semi erect.

I crawled over Mark on all fours facing the same way as him and squatted over his penis and held and cradled it until it was hard enough to feed into my welcoming vagina. Because he had already come, I thought this time he would last as long as I needed so I took my time and enjoyed myself bouncing up and down on his ever-stiffening tool. Occasionally I put a hand back between my legs to help myself out a little in the way only I know best. At my age I cannot keep this squatting position up for long, so I changed to kneeling over him but still riding him on top. As I approached Nirvana and those familiar waves of ecstasy rippled through my body, I announced my success to Mark through my increasingly loud moans. When they subsided, I rolled off Mark laughing my head off and proclaiming that was me done! Sleeping with Mark was cosy and snug gazing out from his bed at the awesome views over London. We made love again in the morning this time much more expeditiously as I had to leave early to catch a train back to Bristol. Mark came with me in the Uber to Paddington which was very sweet.

What Does the Future Hold for Me?

Hmmmm! I am not sure but feel it will be fun finding out. I am loving my life and feel very positive and happy. My world has expanded and become more varied, exciting and fulfilling. I am loving the spiritual journey I am on in general (and not just the spiritual sex) and have gained some lovely new friends to pursue it with. I have found out that for now I am never going to be able to be monogamous and have a single soul mate relationship. For me the cocktail of Andy, Tony, Mark, Shakti and Amy, and maybe Joshua all to different and as yet unknown degrees is for now where I am going. What is right for me will become apparent. I will definitely be going back to the centre for another retreat at some stage.

Back at home the situation with my husband Andy, Tony and his wife Andrea seems remarkably stable. They seem very content with our cosy polyamorous setup. There is no particular pattern to whether on any given night I sleep with Andy or Tony although I would think it is with Tony more, purely because Andy and Andrea seem to have a preference for sleeping together. To be honest the way I feel now with my new-found curiosity for exploring relationships with women I would be very happy to try sleeping with Andrea myself! But I do not think the other three are ready for that yet and I had better keep those thoughts to myself! I absolutely daren't broach it!

I have been delighted to meet up with Mark and Shakti since the retreat. I have hopes for both those relationships. I am also hopeful of something developing with Amy. I am obviously surprised and disappointed that so far Joshua has still not contacted me. He is a man of mystery. I still do not really know him that well. He must have his own reasons. I did kind of force myself on him at the party on the last night and that led to that embarrassing situation with Sylvia.

What I have found out though about spiritual sex is this. This is now what I believe. Yes, spiritual sex does exist and is worth pursuing. It can be wonderful and magical. But it is spiritual energy that come first and then sexual energy. You cannot start with base animalistic sexual energy and hope there is a magic key for turning it into spiritual sex. There is not. Base sexual energy is purely physical and ultimately empty and unfulfilling. Boring even eventually. But if you start with spiritual behaviour, become a spiritually intelligent person, and practice spiritual love then spiritual energy is the foundation for finding the nirvana of spiritual sex be that with just one soul mate partner, or with multiple very close friends who are kindred spirits. You cannot do it the other around I am afraid. That is what I believe now anyway.

Thanks for listening. Have fun. Love from Rachel x

12