All Comments on 'My Kinky Daddy Ch. 01'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wildly Erotic

Wow, I love your stories. The other ones are good, but this one had me from the beginning. This isn't your typical Daddy/Daughter story. I'm just wondering how you can keep this up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This made me think of my brother.

I used to think I was so bad for fantasizing about my brother when we were teenagers. Now, I wish I'd done something about it. This is a heart warming, sexy tale and I was moved reading it. Very nicely done. I'd like to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ditto, Love your writing style. Your stories are nicely thought out with interesting plots. I do hope you continue with the other stories as well

as per the title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

like your stories BUT WHAT ABOUT-- MY LIFE AS A PANTY SISSY-- GREAT STORY CANT WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cunt

Fuck! More please. My pussy is dipping.

olderman66olderman66almost 12 years ago
More

Great story, well written and I look forward to the next chapter.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
typical female

take advantage, humiliate, then pretend you didn't mean it. bull ****, had a sister, invite her friends in to watch me take a shower, I chased her around the block, she should thank god I never caught her. it would not have been pretty and id probably still been in jail.

SheHasWingsSheHasWingsover 8 years ago
???

What happened to this chapter?

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
beautiful story

I'm almost envious. I was going to say it was about love, but that's not true. when it happened, (according to her aunt)they were young siblings. he was hiding his feelings, and she recognized that. his sister took the leverage she had and used it against him(typical for that age), realizing what she had done, admitting she went too far, apologized. it was only after they had grown up, or at least when he met the woman for him that things worked out. it was a beautiful story, in that, no harm was ever intended for anyone in the story. I wasn't surprised at the aunts suggestion, that the daughter join, seeing how she looked so much like her mother. I have often wondered about twins sexuality. loved the work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

what a wonderful story,well written, Had me playing with my nipples and not playing with my pecker.

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

Hell yes. something about, let those without sin cast the first stone, or what goes on behind closed doors. Reading this story showed the love that actually existed between them. I know how close a relationship can evolve when you can share your innermost thoughts with someone, and it so different from the vanilla marriages I have witnessed.

I have read this story before, and it's still good. Very nicely done author. I'm not into incest, or ever thought about any of my siblings, but then again there are no twins involved.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Who needs enemies when you've got a sister like this? He would have needed a therapist from a young age then he would not have had to resort to incest but could have developed into a normal healthy man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous