My Kinky Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt bad about the way they'd teased and humiliated him, so Aunt Jane asked Becky to leave and she tried to console her embarrassed and humiliated brother. She told me he cried for a few more minutes, and after she apologized profusely a number of times, he abruptly got up and started to leave the room without even looking at her.

Aunt Jane said she realized as soon as he started to cry they had probably pushed him too far. She was sincerely trying to apologize to him when she noticed the front of his panties were soaking wet. He was extremely humiliated and embarrassed, making her promise she'd never tell Becky he'd gotten so worked up that he ejaculated inside her panties while he was being spanked.

"And that was the first time I ever spanked your father." Aunt Jane said. "That same night, though, our parents went grocery shopping after dinner and as soon as they left, I offered him a pair of my panties to masturbate with if he'd let me watch while he did it. And Emma," Aunt Jane said, making a point to get my attention, "that night was the start of a pretty regular routine where I'd let him have my worn panties and he'd put on a show for me."

"We both enjoyed it, Emma," Aunt Jane explained, "I loved seeing him do it and he loved sniffing my panties and jerking off in front of me. A month later, I pleaded with him to let Becky come over again and watch and he said she could if she brought him a pair of her worn panties. After that, it wasn't long before we were including another one of Becky's friends in our little game, and then another one my friends joined us, too. There were only two rules – the girls had to bring some nice panties he could sniff and keep, and everyone had to swear an oath not to ever tell anyone what we were doing."

"We never once forced him, Emma, I assure you. He loved doing it for us." Aunt Jane explained to me. "And we loved watching him. Sometimes he'd stay naked with us for hours at a time, flaunting himself and wagging that cock of his back and forth in front of us. We eventually expanded our games to where we started dressing him in bras and panties, and he really got off on that. Then, we started putting things in his butt, giving him spankings and making him do all kinds of embarrassing things – and he loved it. We all kept it quiet and no one ever knew what we were doing."

Aunt Jane turned and walked to her closet, slid open the door and pulled out a t-shirt. Then turning toward me, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As her bra fell away, I couldn't help but stare at her large, floppy breasts and the big, dark nipples that anointed each one. Then, as I watched, she brought her hands up and cradled her breasts in the palms of her hands and tweaked her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"I hate wearing a bra." Aunt Jane said as I looked up at her. I admit I'd been gawking at her breasts, and I must have had a shocked look on my face when she openly began to pinch those dark nipples because she smiled at me and said, "Oh, don't be so shocked, Emma. You'll never be able to get through watching those tapes if you can't deal with a little nudity. Besides," she continued, "we're both girls here, you know."

With that, Aunt Jane reached for her t-shirt and pulled it over her head and then down to her waist. Turning to look at herself in her mirror, she sneered at me playfully and said, "I'd give anything to have an ass like yours, though. Years ago," she added, slapping her buns with both hands, "I was nice and tight back here like you are."

I turned red again and felt a little self-conscious, but, Aunt Jane reached her hand out to me and told me she was sorry for embarrassing me. "Come on," she continued, "let's go watch that tape."

I sat down on the couch as Aunt Jane pushed the tape into the video player. "I think this night was the fourth time we'd used a video camera for our little get-togethers, and it was the first time your Mom came." Aunt Jane explained as she turned and came to sit next to me. "By this time, we had a group of six or seven girls that were regulars. Your father would drive up to the college on a Friday afternoon and then we'd go over to the sorority house that night."

"I swear," Aunt Jane said, as she broke into a huge smile, "your father really got off on being naked in front of a group of girls. He'd do anything if we gave him a pair of panties we'd worn, and, he really enjoyed being tied up." Aunt Jane added. "We had this little wooden table we used to make him bend over. We'd tie his arms and legs wide open to the table legs and take turns using a dildo, or a strap-on on him."

I looked at Aunt Jane and my jaw dropped. "No way." I replied.

"I'm completely serious!" Aunt Jane exclaimed. "We were always careful to lube him up really good and we never used anything big on him, but, he loved it the attention and the humiliation, Emma. Every time we did it, he'd moan and beg for it just like a little slut."

"I never knew about any of this." I said, shaking my head. "I mean, I guess I knew they had a good sex life, but I never knew Daddy was so kinky."

"Emma," Aunt Jane said, as she held up her hand with a serious look on her face, "Your father is a really good man. He was a wonderful, devoted husband to your Mom, and a terrific father to you. I hope you'll respect your father's privacy and the memory of your mother by keeping all this to yourself."

I nodded my head and told her I understood. "But," I added, "It's just so hard to believe he did all that stuff."

"Listen," she said, looking right at me, "you probably don't realize what you'd do if it felt good enough."

"Okay." Aunt Jane said, continuing what she'd been saying, "Where was I?"

"Oh, yes..... your mother and I had a class and a lab together, and I'd invited her to come to our little events a couple of times before, but she didn't believe that we actually had a guy who would strip down, let us spank him and do things to him and then jerk himself off for us. But this time when I invited her, she took me up on it, and it was almost love at first sight for those two. You'll see."

About that time, the tape had loaded and started to play. At first, all I saw was a wall covered with pictures, but then the camera moved and I saw my father sitting in a chair with a beer can in his hand. A split second later, I heard a door open and what sounded like a heard of giggling girls came in the room. I knew this had to be around 1984 or 1985, because my parents were married in early 1986 and I was born in 1987. So, I knew I was looking at my father probably 24 years ago. He had to be about twenty years old then and I had to laugh at his shoulder length hair, ball cap and levis.

"He was so cute." Aunt Jane said as she leaned over and nudged me with her elbow. "All the girls always said he was. And when he took his clothes off, with that rippled chest, he looked like one of those male strippers."

After a minute or two, the camera panned over to the girls and I saw my mother standing there demurely amongst them. My eyes began to water as I looked at her. She looked so young, maybe twenty or so, and knowing I was about to see my Mom and Dad at the moment they first met, I felt my throat choke up and a tear rolled down my face.

I felt Aunt Jane's arm reach around my shoulders and pull me toward her. "I know, Baby." She said softly. "I feel like crying when I see videos and pictures of her, too. Your father loved her so much, Emma, and so did I. We all did."

I lay against her shoulder as we watched the video. The first few minutes were just the girls and my father joking around, opening beers and talking. Then, I saw my father walk up to my mother and I instantly saw my Mom's reaction – the way she smiled at him and the way she looked up into his eyes. I giggled to myself as I watched them flirt back and forth, but it only lasted a few minutes before I heard my Aunt's voice on the tape and saw the camera turn until she was in the camera's view.

"Okay," I heard my Aunt Jane say, "it's time to get started. You girls know the rules – if you're going to stay for the fun, you have to donate a pair of your panties."

"Did you give Daddy your panties, too?" I asked.

"Of course!" Aunt Jane said without looking at me. "He always got two or three pairs from me. Why do you think he'd come up early on Fridays? We'd always get a chance to play by ourselves before our get-togethers."

"What?" I gasped, turning to look at her.

"Uh huh." Aunt Jane replied. "Couldn't you tell from those pictures you looked at?"

"You mean you and Daddy.... uh, you, uh.... did it?"

"You mean had sex?" She answered, raising her eyebrows and acting surprised. "Of course we did, Emma. He was my first, and I was his. Didn't you see the pictures of us in bed?"

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, my gosh." Aunt Jane replied. "I thought for sure you'd seen them. There's a stack of pictures of me and your Dad, your Dad and your Mom, and even......"

Aunt Jane looked at me, searching my eyes for the right words to say.

"Even what?" I asked.

"Pictures of your Mom and me." Aunt Jane said. "In bed. Your father took them."

Okay, well – yes, I saw the pictures of my father with Aunt Jane on her knees in front of him sucking the tip of his cock, but, I just assumed that's as far as they'd gone together. But, to hear they'd been having sex – and to hear Aunt Jane and my Mom were having sex, that just about stopped my heart.

"Emma, maybe you didn't know, but, your mother was bi-sexual, and so am I." My Aunt explained. "We even had threesomes together. I thought you figured all that out from the pictures."

I turned to face her and said, "I didn't have time look at all the pictures. I only looked at some of them. But, you're saying my Mom was bi-sexual? Really...... you and her?"

"It's true, Emma." She answered with a somber look on her face. "We were last together just a couple of weeks before your Mom's accident..... all three of us. We'd been doing it together since we were in college."

I sat there and thought about what she said. Aunt Jane leaned forward to pick up the remote control, paused the video and turned toward me. "Listen, Sweetheart," she began, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea here. We were always faithful to each other. We loved each other, Emma. None of us – not me, your mother, or your father ever strayed or cheated. I loved both of them with all my heart and I loved having sex with them. There was no jealousy or resentment between us. We had sex with each other and together – the three of us. That's why I never married...... I always felt like I was married to them."

I sat in staggered silence as I took it all in. I knew Aunt Jane was close to Mom and Dad, but, I had no idea they were sex partners. Not that the idea of it sickened me, it was just a shock, especially with Dad's job and all the charity work Mom did.

"Can I see some of those pictures later?" I asked.

"Of course you can, Sweetie." She answered. "They're all in that box in the guest room."

"Hey!" She suddenly exclaimed. "I've got something I want to show you. It'll only take a few minutes."

Aunt Jane jumped up and went to a book case in her front room and pulled out a photo album and turned to look at me. "You remember what I said about being respectful of your father's feelings, right?" Aunt Jane said, as she hinted to me about keeping my mouth shut.

I nodded my head and she sat down next to me and opened up the front cover of the album and handed it to me. There were pages and pages of old pictures. The pictures weren't in any kind of order and some of them were even black and white. On the first page, there were pictures of both Daddy and Aunt Jane playing in the bathtub together as kids. Probably no more than eighteen months old twins, they were covered with bubbles from head to toe and there were several pictures of them playing around and splashing in the bubbles. They looked identical back then, and I smiled over at Aunt Jane as I pointed out the picture.

I sat there with the book on my lap and turned the pages as Aunt Jane sat next to me in silence. I immediately noticed there were a lot of pictures of little girls in play clothes, fancy dresses, swim suits and dance costumes. There were pictures of birthday parties with ten, or so, girls in party dresses and even pictures that looked like they were from holidays, vacations or family gatherings. I saw plenty of pictures of grandma and grandpa with the two little girls, but, no pictures of my father yet.

I came across a picture of two girls, probably eleven or twelve years old, at the beach in their swim suits. One of the girls was definitely my Aunt Jane, and as I looked at the other girl, it hit me. I quickly went back to the other pictures and looked closely at the faces in the pictures, and sure enough, I could recognize my Aunt Jane, and girl with her seemed to be in almost all the other pictures, too. After a few minutes of comparing faces and looking closely at the pictures, I was sure of it. That other girl in the pictures was definitely my father.

I looked over at my aunt and she gave me a slight grin and nodded her head. "Good job," Aunt Jane said, "most people would never have figured it out. That's your Dad."

It was nothing less than astonishing, and I had to look through the pictures a third and fourth time to really convince myself. Seeing my father, as a child, dressed in skirts and dresses, girl's bathing suits, tights, and dance costumes was just too weird, and my first thought was how awful it must have been for him to be dressed liked that by grandma and grandpa! But, Daddy didn't look mad in any of the pictures. In every picture, he was smiling, laughing and playing. I'd always heard everyone say how inseparable they were as kids – my Aunt Jane and my Dad, and, from the pictures it looked to be the truth.

"He never spoke about it much." My Aunt said to me. "About being dressed as a girl, I mean. Of course I knew, and he told your mother." Taking the book from my hands, she sat it on her lap and told the whole story.

Apparently, when they were about four years old, my grandparents took my father and Aunt Jane on a cross country road trip to California. When they stopped at the motel the first night, they discovered they had forgotten the suitcase with my father's clothes in it. Money was tight, and since they were twins and the same size, the logical solution was to have my father share Aunt Jane's clothes while they were on the trip. And, from what Aunt Jane said, every place they went, everyone said how cute the two little girls were.

After the trip, my father put up such a fuss when they tried to dress him in his boy clothes, they finally just let him wear Aunt Jane's clothes. He had to wear boy clothes when he went to school and when he'd be out where his friends would see him, but, when he was home, or out with just Aunt Jane, grandma and grandpa, he was allowed to dress as a girl.

Then, pausing for a second, she said, "Right after our eleventh birthday, Mom and Dad put a quick and abrupt end to us sharing clothes."

"Why? What happened?" I asked my aunt.

"Puberty happened." Aunt Jane sighed. "I started to fill out and I think our parents felt it was something they had to do. Your father didn't understand at all, though. It was really rough on him."

Aunt Jane went on to tell me they tried to make him switch over to boy clothes full time, but he resisted it. They bought him boy underwear and took away all his girl clothes. "They wouldn't even let him wear my pajamas any more." She said.

"I guess they were right to do it," Aunt Jane continued, "because we'd be starting middle school soon, and in middle school all the kids had to change into uniforms for PE class." She explained. "I'm sure they didn't want your father to be seen wearing panties by the other boys in PE room when they changed."

"It really hit him hard one day when Mom took me shopping and bought me a padded bra." My aunt said. "I mean, I came home from the store with my Mom and I was so excited. I showed it off to my Dad and your father and then ran upstairs to put it on. When I came out, I was strutting around and thrusting my chest out so proudly. Your father, though, was jealous and heartbroken. He went into his room and cried for hours."

I listened as Aunt Jane told me how she snuck into Daddy's room that night before they went to bed and left him her prized padded bra and a pair of new, matching panties under his pillow. She told me he was so happy the next morning when he gave them back to her. Aunt Jane's eyes got glossy and a tear ran down her cheek as she told me how he thanked her for sharing her new clothes. She smiled and wiped her eyes, saying, "After that, there were a couple of years we drifted apart." Aunt Jane told me. "But, by the time we got to high school we were close again."

"All in all," Aunt Jane said, "your father's been my best friend, my lover and the closest thing I'll ever have to a husband."

Listening to her tell me the story about her and my father, I was touched beyond words. I found myself wiping tears from the corners of my eyes and smiling at the bond of love between them as twins. They grew up together, wore the same clothes, and eventually gave their virginities to each other one hot summer day after they graduated from high school. How much more touching could it get? And it didn't bother me at all that my mother didn't have my father's love exclusively. From what Aunt Jane said, they were lovers together – all three of them.

I looked over at Aunt Jane and she burst out laughing, holding her palms up against her cheeks as if she was having a laughing attack.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"I just thought about something we did to him at one of our get togethers." She said, trying to catch her breath. "Actually, your mother did it...... it was hilarious."

"Well, what was it?" I asked, begging her to tell me.

"You're not going to believe we did this, but, I swear it true." She said. "You probably know your mother was an art major, and one night, she got us into the art lab with your father and we made a plaster copy of his cock!"

"What!" I exclaimed.

"It's the honest truth." Aunt Jane pledged. "Cross my heart, I swear it's true."

"Come on." I replied. "Really?"

"Uh huh." She answered. "Want to see it?"

"No way." I said. "You have it?"

"I sure do." She replied. "It's solid plaster and a perfect replica. I've even used it, to..... well..... you know."

"No!" I yelled. "You didn't!"

"It's in my bedroom." She said with a huge grin on her face and grabbing my hand. "I'll show you."

As we were walking back to her room, she told me how all the girls were always talking about how nice his cock was and how they'd love to have a dildo with his length and thickness. So, your Mom suggested it would be fun to make a plaster of paris copy of Daddy's penis when it was hard, and that's exactly what she did.

When we got to her bedroom, she pulled open a drawer in her dresser and dug around in the back of the drawer and pulled out a white, hard plaster cock. Then, smiling, she handed it to me. "There." She said, grinning at me. "You're holding your father's cock."

She ran into her bathroom and came out with an even bigger grin and told me to hold the hard cock up for her. Curiously, I did what she asked and when I did, she produced a foil wrapped condom and proceeded to unwrap it. Then, smiling up at me, she rolled the condom all the way down the shaft and stood back.

"It's plaster, so you have to put a condom on it if you want to really use it." She said. "It doesn't bend and it's hard as hell. But," She said, lifting her eyebrows, "It'll fill you up and I guarantee it's an exact replica of the real thing."