My Kinky Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the cock from my hands, she looked at me and moved the heavy cock to her mouth and began sucking it. Just the tip at first, but, after a few seconds, she put more of it in her mouth and then started to push it in and out of her lips as she looked at me.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My aunt was sucking an exact copy of Daddy's cock right in front of me. I knew Aunt Jane was a little crazy, but, this was way beyond that – this was almost insane.

"Here." She said, removing the cock from her mouth and handing it back to me. "Go ahead. Put it in your mouth."

"Oh, no!" I said. "That's supposed to be my father, remember?"

"Listen, Sweetie," She replied, "I saw you playing with your self when I got home, remember? You were looking at a picture of him with a hard-on, so don't tell me you weren't turned on."

"Go ahead." She urged me. "No one will ever know. Just try it and you'll see for yourself how big it feels in your mouth."

I can't believe I was even thinking about doing it. Maybe I'd just put the tip in my mouth and that would be enough. Yeah, it was big – and if it was really a perfect copy, it would easily be the biggest cock I'd ever had in my mouth, but, still – it made me uneasy because it was supposed to be my father's cock. .

And so, as she stood there grinning, I did it. I moved the cock up to my mouth and wrapped my lips around it – just around the head. As soon as I did, she held up her hand and said, "Now, keep it in there for a minute."

She moved behind me and bent her head down to my ear and started to whisper. "Emma, just imagine for a moment that's a real cock. Imagine that you've got that big, hard cock in your hands and your lips are around it. Can you feel the size of it in your mouth? Now, think how it would feel between your legs, filling you up. It's so good, Emma. It's so wonderful to get that feeling of being filled – feeling its girth up inside you."

Before I knew it, I was moving the cock in and out of my mouth as if I was giving it a blow job. I closed my eyes and felt the massive thing as it slipped between my lips and I realized she was right about one thing, it felt big – and I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel between my legs, plunging into me.

"That's it, Emma." She said softly. "Suck your Daddy's cock. Feel what your mother felt when she sucked him. Think about how much pleasure you'd be giving him and how much he needs you to make him cum."

By this time, I was really getting into it, sucking and slobbering all over that pole as it went in and out of my mouth. I was really getting into it when I felt her move away from me and it broke my concentration. I opened my eyes and pulled the cock from my mouth and saw her looking at me.

"It's thick, huh?" She asked. "Ever had a man that size?"

"No, are you kidding?" I replied. "It must be nine inches long."

"Uh huh," She answered, "that's just about right. About eight and a half, I think."

I blushed a deep red and handed the cock back to her. She smiled and I smiled back, but neither one of us said anything for several seconds.

"Come on, let's go watch that tape." Aunt Jane said.

We left her room together, but, as she walked ahead of me, I saw she still had the plaster cock in her hands and I wondered what she was doing. But, my question was answered quickly enough as we passed the bedroom where I was staying. She casually stepped inside the room and gently laid the cock on my bed without saying a word and then turning to face me, she hunched her shoulders and simply said, "For later."

That being said, she smiled and brushed past me as she headed back to her living room where we were watching the tape. I stood there for a minute, wondering if I'd do it.... if I'd actually take that thing in my hands and push it into my pussy. Would I do it? Could I do it? Would it even fit?

"So," I heard Aunt Jane call out to me, "do you want to watch this, or not?"

I snapped out of my thoughtful state and joined her on the couch. "Okay," she said, "so this is the night your Mom and Dad met. She was way too bashful to touch him that first time, but the rest of us did. He undressed and served us drinks and snacks while he was naked. All the girls took turns stroking him and holding his balls, but your Mom wouldn't do it. I could see them making eye contact all night and I knew there was something going on between them. At the end of the night, I took all the panties we gave him and put them in a bag and blindfolded him. Then, one by one, he pulled them out and sniffed them as we stood around. I told him he could stand right in front of the girl whose panties he liked the best and masturbate for her while he sniffed her panties. You want to guess whose panties he picked?"

"My Mom's?" I guessed.

"That's exactly right." My Aunt said, giggling. "And your Mom was embarrassed as hell, but, we made her sit down in a chair and your father stood right in front of her and did it. The whole time, they looked at each other making these goo-goo eyes back and forth and when your father came, he shot the longest, thickest rope of cum I've ever seen all over your Mom's t-shirt."

"It was hilarious to the rest of us, but, your Mom didn't move. She just sat there watching him while he drenched her t-shirt with these huge, thick globs of white sperm. And when he was done, they just stared at each other for another five minutes like they were the only ones in the room. That night," Aunt Jane said, "was the beginning of their life together."

So, we watched the tape and it was exactly how she described it. Seeing how young my mother was in the tape and the way she was bashful and innocent around this really good looking naked guy brought a tear to my eye. It was sweet watching them flirt and make eyes at each other. And, Aunt Jane was right – I could tell just from watching the tape there was something sparking between them as soon as they laid eyes on each other.

Seeing my father naked and watching him around all those girls got my attention, too. He was enjoying the attention, I could tell, and as I watched it, I wondered what it would be like to be there in that room with him, watching him expose himself. Daddy was swinging his cock back and forth and going up to each of the girls and letting them touch it. But, even while he was doing that, I could see him glancing toward my mother, flirting with her even while another woman was stroking his erection.

Interestingly enough, I got to watch Aunt Jane do a seriously nasty suck job on Daddy's cock. She got down on her knees and really gave him the blow job of a lifetime. She held his balls with one hand and stroked him with the other hand while she sucked on the head of his cock and slobbered all over him. That whole night, they never let him cum, and when he started getting close, Aunt Jane didn't let Daddy cum, either, and I think that's probably why he came so much when he jerked himself in front of my mother.

When the tape was over, my nipples were tingling and my panties were literally sopping wet. I should have been embarrassed by it, but just the opposite was true. I was wet and juicy, and it was a nice feeling.

After the tape was over, Aunt Jane sat back in the couch and smiled. "Pretty hot stuff, huh?" She asked.

But, before I could answer, she leaned toward me and cleared her throat before she spoke. "Listen," she began, "I just want to mention this, and I'm just going to say this the way it is, and if you have any questions, then I'll leave it to you to bring them up, alright?"

"Okay." I said, not sure what she was going to say.

"Your Dad is coming to visit me next month." Aunt Jane explained. "He's going to stay for a week and during that week I'm going to do anything and everything I can to make him the happiest and most content man on Earth. I know he still misses your Mom, Emma, and I'm going to make this visit extra special for him..... something he'll never forget."

"I see." I replied. "And that means you and him will probably..... uh......"

"Have sex?" My Aunt answered quickly. "Yes, Emma. Anything he wants. I want to send him home completely exhausted, totally depleted, content and wanting more."

"And," she added, "I thought I might invite you to come, too."

Her words pierced me like a bolt of lightning. "Me?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered. "Just think about it, that's all I'm asking."

"And what would I do while you guys were.... uh.... you know...... doing it?" I asked.

"Obviously, I was hoping you'd join us." Aunt Jane said softly.

"I'd help you through it, Emma." She explained. "We could make a plan of what we were going to do each day, starting from the minute he got here to the time he left. We could go through it step by step so there wouldn't be any surprises. You'd know exactly what to do and when."

Finally, she patted my hand and said, "I know all this might sound weird to you right now, but, you look just like your mother did at your age and I was thinking it would be the perfect gift for your father. You could play the part of your mother...... I even have some of her play things here. He would be completely blown away, and quite honestly, I think I'd enjoy it very much, too."

I started to say something – to answer her, but she interrupted me before I could answer. "Don't answer yet. Just think about it." She added.

"Okay." I replied. "But, how do you know he'd even want that?"

"Emma, your father can be quite submissive and docile when handled correctly." Aunt Jane replied. "Your mother was an expert at that, blending the perfect mix of tenderness and humiliation together to create exactly what he craved."

She explained that we wouldn't tell him I'd be there, and we wouldn't give him a choice, either. We'd just take control the instant he arrived. "Your mother used to strip him without warning and immediately put him in a bra and panties. Believe me, from that point on, we never got anything close to a complaint out of him."

She told me the first day would be the roughest. We'd have to strip him, shave him, dress him up and then use the strap-on on him all within a short period of time. After that, it would be clear sailing for the rest of the week. "Trust me on this, Beth." My aunt said. "I've been doing this with him longer than you've been alive."

"And," she added, "I've already started his preparation and training. Last week, I told him to start wearing boxers every day and not to masturbate anymore. He promised me he would do both, so when he gets here, he's going to be wound up tighter than a ticking time bomb. As soon as we show him a pair of panties, he'll be ours one hundred percent."

We sat looking at each other for a minute. "Look, Emma," she said, pausing to shake her hair behind her shoulders, "regardless if you come or not, I'm going to do these things for him. I think if you could be here and dress in some of your Mom's clothes and do some of the things she used to do, it would mean a lot to your father. Just think about it, and let me know when you're ready to talk about it."

"Alright." I answered. "I can do that."

"Good." Aunt Jane said, smiling. "Now, what do you say we think about going out and having a nice dinner together? Then, when we get back we'll go through those pictures you asked about and we can watch another tape if you want to. There's one of just your Mom and Dad and me from a few years back that might help you make a decision. You can see for yourself."

"Yeah," I answered, "that's sounds good."

"Alright then," she replied, "I'm going to jump in the shower and wash my hair and freshen up a bit. There's another shower in the hall bathroom, or, you're more than welcome to join me if you'd like to do that."

Aunt Jane gave me a warm smile and stood up from the couch and took a few steps before she turned and looked over her shoulder at me. "I've got some really great shampoo if you'd like me to wash your hair for you."

With that, she turned and disappeared into her room, leaving me there on the couch by myself. "Wow." I thought to myself. There was so much I never knew about Daddy........ mom and Aunt Jane, too.

A few minutes later, I found myself in the guest room, going through my suitcase to pick out some clothes to wear out to dinner. Reaching in to pull out my shampoo, conditioner and body soap, I remembered Aunt Jane's offer..... to wash my hair. And before I knew it, I left everything in my suitcase and was tapping on the bathroom door.

"Aunt Jane?" I called out. "I'd love for you to wash my hair."

To be continued.