All Comments on 'My Kinky Daddy Ch. 02'

by RandomAuthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful expose on the history of your Daddy

I like where this is going. Heart warming story about a man caught between lifestyles, genuinely loved by two women, one of which is his now departed wife. His sister wants to continue their sexual trists and now involve the couples daughter. I'm glad it's been laced with images of profound love for the man and not the unnecessary tromping that seems to happen so often in this kind of story. Personally, I hope the father gets everything his sister is talking about and the three of them live happily ever after.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Love the sensitivity of Aunt Jane and hope it continues as things progress. The mix of sensitivity and bdsm between two fems is incredibly hot. See one of my favorite stories on Lit...........Almost Chance by Noebode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWSOME- MY LIFE AS A PANTY SISSY... NEEDS MORE CHAPTERS

very good writing.. my life as a panty sissy really got my panties wet.... hoping for many more chapters...soon

olderman66olderman66almost 12 years ago
Even more

Another well written story and so horny. When is number 3 being released?

olderman66olderman66almost 12 years ago
Oooops

OK I have just found Ch. 03 so will get on with reading it.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

love the story, because of it's naturalness, if there is such a thing. I flowed so well. I believe it could have happened just as stated. I'm not fond of incest. never thought of my mother or sisters in that fashion, but believe it happens, especially with twins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous