My Kinky Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, I noticed the profound difference between a man sucking my nipples and when she did it. Her touch was gentle and light and it was incredibly sensual. It teased me in a way that made me put my hands behind her head and pull her into me, silently begging her to suck me harder. She took the hint, too, and when she latched onto my nipple and really began to suck, I felt it tugging deep down inside my pussy.

Instantly, I felt an intense wetness down there, almost as if I'd gushed inside my panties. And as she sucked, that feeling continued and I began to slump over the top of her, almost falling over until she stood up and held me.

She was giggling as she helped me stand, looking up at my face as she held my shoulders for a few moments. "Can I undo your skirt?" She asked.

Immediately, I nodded my head and as soon as her hands reached to my waist, I reached out to hers and in the tangle of hands and arms between us, I managed to unbutton and unzip her skirt while she did the same to mine. Almost simultaneously, both our skirts skimmed down our legs and hit the carpet at the same time, and when I made a move to push my panties down, she stopped me.

"Let's get on the bed, Sweetheart." She said, in a soft tender voice. "Keep your panties on for a while, okay?"

I nodded my head as she pulled me to the side of her bed and we fell onto the fluffy comforter. As I inched to the middle of the bed, she followed me eventually ending up on her hands and knees, looking down at me as I lie on my back looking up at her. I watched as she slowly, moved between my legs and crawled up to me. I felt her knee sliding up between my thighs and I spread my legs giving her more room. Then, as she leaned down to kiss my lips, I felt her knee gently snuggle itself into my crotch and press into me.

Almost instinctively, I spread my legs further and pulled my knees up as much as I could with her on top of me. It was enough for her to wiggle her knee into my crotch a little more and once we were comfortable like that, we kissed like lovers.

I felt her hands on my breasts again and after a minute, I reached up to hold hers. The rest, just as she said, came naturally. We kissed passionately as we touched each other's breasts and nipples, and while we kissed, she used her knee to gently massage my pussy -- varying the pressure and the intensity of her touch.

Before long, I was in complete abandonment of all control over my emotions. I was thrusting my pelvis against her knee and moaning as she kissed me and gently teased my nipples. Her mouth became wetter and hotter and each time a kiss ended and another one began, it was more and more urgent for me. We were literally sucking each other's tongues and slobbering all over each other's faces. It was the most passionate and fervent kissing I'd ever done in my life and I kept going back for more, holding her face to mine as we kissed and kissed and kissed.

But, before very much longer, I found myself bucking against her knee, and tilting my hips so I could rub my clit directly against her. She helped me by adjusting the position of her leg and pressing up into me a little harder. I was moaning and panting, and she was gently pinching my nipples, letting me thrust and buck against her knee.

"Just let it happen." She whispered in my ear as our lips pulled apart. "Enjoy it, Sweetheart..... let me make you cum."

I had this irresistible urge to grab her face and pull her lips to mine -- to feel her kissing me as I came. And that's exactly what I did -- very roughly and without much warning. I, let go of her breasts, turned my head toward her and reached up to her head and guided her lips back to mine. As I did, she ground her knee into my crotch and it was like someone ignited a rocket between my legs.

I started huffing and puffing to a point where we couldn't maintain our kiss any longer. She grabbed my wrists and pulled them over my head, using them as a leverage point to create even more pressure in my crotch. "Go ahead." She whispered down to me. "I know you're ready to cum."

And Aunt Jane was right, because not more than fifteen seconds after she said it, my whole body began to convulse and after a few seconds, I went rigid while the strongest orgasm of my life radiated through my pelvis and almost stopping my breathing. It lasted for a good thirty seconds, completely incapacitating me -- forcing me to grit my teeth and endure waves of contractions and sensations emanating from the center of my womanhood.

This was the most intense climax of my life -- I never even thought an orgasm could be this strong, but my whole body literally ceased to do anything but conduct the mind numbing orgasm and I was held captive by it until it was over.

As it subsided, my muscles relaxed and I sank into the bed, trying to catch my breath and regain my senses. Aunt Jane was smiling as she looked down at me, but I couldn't do anything other than gasp to get some air back in my lungs.

"That was a good one, huh?" Aunt Jane asked giggling down at me. I was finally able to muster a small smile, and when I did, she said, "I can't wait to see how you'll react when we're in bed with your father and I guide his cock into you for the first time."

To be continued...

12