All Comments on 'My Labor Day Gang Bang'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It should be Interesting

to see how this asshole scams the scoring on this piece of shit. A solid 2.5 story, it will undoubtedly be a Mid 4's in a week or so, after the usual score cheating.

Ask yourself how all the crap this insecure asshole puts out gets such high scores, weeks after each LW story is in the mid 3's. The biggest cheater isn't any wife in LW, not Beermaker's, not Matt Moreau's, not even xLegLoverx's - no it's ImStillFucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ it should be interesting

Spot on !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really, really almost average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We'll see how long it takes

I'mstillstupid always waits a bit before cheating the score. She made a mistake a while back and got caught. Every score on the page shot up with the cheater except the stories that didn't have many low votes. Maybe the really shitty stories posted for the last couple of days and today will get lucky and get a score boost when she gets around to doing the cheating thing. Look for the score on this one to jump up to like 4.50 in about an hour after a couple of days. I would be to embarrassed to post stories if I'd been exposed like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it.

Very hot story. A sequel would be in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A sequel?

Enjoyed your story. But a sequel is in order, to tell how her coworkers who took pictures unknown to her and start showing them around work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story... FIVE

You bring back the age old fun of labor day trysting between consenting adults. Well done! Oh and don't mind the Anon trolls out there.... they are too busy flogging their three inches of limp frustration to be of any consequence.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Extremely Hot

Love how you do not shy away from posting in the Loving Wives category. 4 Stars.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Admire the Rocky attitude

Have to love your stubborn tenacity. Every story you post, you get attacked. But that doesn't stop you. You just keep getting up and coming back at them, like Rocky Balboa. I respect and admire that.

I'm not fan of your work, but I am a fan of individualism. Not letting others tell you what to write, and letting them stop you from doing what you like to do. For that, I hope you stick around for a while.

As for the new plot to vote 2's instead of 1's, let me pose a simple question. If the system is set to disregard 1's, how hard would it be to set it up to disregard 2's? You don't think that they will see the same pattern of 2 scores that they saw with 1 scores? If they have to set the system to now disregard 2's, what's your next step? 3's? Then that kind of defeats the purpose. How will we be able to score the REALLY bad stories then if you guys keep trying cheat the system to punish authors for writing cuckold stories. No one goes through all this trouble on bad BTB stories.

The anger displaced at the admin for offsetting YOUR score manipulation is kind of funny in an ironic way.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Fun!

It's nice to take a break from the usual daily Loving Wives drama and read a story about people having fun, casual, consensual, sex. How refreshing! As always, you delivered an erotic sex scene with plenty of description not only of the sex, but the thoughts and dialog of the characters, which enhanced the eroticism. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fantasy @Imstillfun style...

A fantasy @Imstillfun style...Light, intended to the wank fans, all people in agreement...And with an improvement: the kids were out of the house! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ratings and Stars

Have no more truth than movie ratings... If a story sucks like this one, then just say so.

Most folks at least start reading them all and just trash the bad ones with comments.

And after seeing the author responses, most authors are more than happy to try and write the worst stories possible with the worst plots and characters they can without to reality or possibility. But thats great, because ... It makes the great authors stand out so much clearer. Keep fighting boys and girls

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GREAT WORK!

I like to check the Bio of authors just to see how much and what kind of stories they write. Yours is impressive in any person’s book, except maybe the Boo Birds who have an agenda all their own. WOW! By my rough count of about 60 stories 47 sport a red H. That ain’t shabby!

This story is outstanding in the way it lets us peek into the mind of the wife while not completely ignoring the male actors. It’s so good I’m going to make a point of reading some of your other work.

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with FREE reading material. I rate this a solid 5*’s.

BTW love the pic on Bio page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story sucked

How can Jim and wife ever face there coworkers and friends. What a lousy story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@carolinadreamer

The ever pompous and ignorant carolinadreamer. Yeah, all those little red H's are really impressive, until you realize that she cheated to get every one of them. She even admitted cheating. You are a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It does seem weird

Even the really good writers, even legends like HDK, KK, etc, have about half their loving wives stories not get that 4.50 score, but a porn hack like Imstillfun gets well over half of her shit score higher than that. That's a lot of smoke for no fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Weird.

I admit I like this author and follow her.

If you look in this Author’s other categories she does well also. It's Actially in the LW category she has her worst scores.

There are people who love sharing and cuckold stories. Maybe she does it better than others do.. I think she does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hate cheating stories but this was fun and the hubby was good with it. They were all drinking and sexually worked up. Hubby was pushing her a little and she went with it . Life now changes because at both jobs she will be known as the biggest married whore around and these guys they work with and also hubbys best friend made her into a pig that even paid prostitutes don't let guys do to them. She was letting them fuck her ass and cum all over her face. Hubby must not have any self respect or any respect for his wife either. The line was crossed and her two coworkers will be fucking her often at work . Very hot read

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
At least this couple can laugh...

At least this couple can laugh...when monday they found themselves jobless...Maybe their "best friend" can support them...No...I think it's a fantasy like many others in LW...Nothing new in it...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really.

O.K. I live in a nice neighborhood and if this happen they would be blackballed, cell phone cameras, big mouths, and the wives of the idiots that fucked this slut all would make the husbands life miserable. If your wife would do this shit what are the chances both kids are yours. No slut you are not fun, just fucked up.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
So many people here...

...take these stories...

...SOOOOOOOOOOOO...

...SERIOUSLY!

What a miserable, joyless lot the LW crowd is!

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great story...thanks for giving me a hard on. I guess I will be visiting all of my wife's holes shortly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Off yourself cuckyboy

You damn dirty cucky scumbag. Here eat my used condoms ya wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty funny concept.

Husband lending his wife out like a set of golf clubs, or his bass boat. Guess she knows what she's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swjoe the cuck

Hurr durr... You have different point of view than me, so you must be joyless, miserable, little person... Hurr durr...

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 7 years ago
I don't get the anger.

Most of the anonymous negative comments seem to be about how bad it is for a woman to have sex outside of the boundaries of her relationship with her partner.

It gets even worse when the husband is in on it.

So my question is, why do they even go to the LW stories if they find it so distasteful?

I'm not into stories about gay sex so I don't go to that page. I don't have anything against it, it's just not my thing.

I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of the stories on the entire site are fantasy and never happened. So why get your undies in a bunch over it.

Most of the attacks would end if the commenter had to log in as a member instead of being anonymous.

I enjoyed the story. I didn't find a whole lot about the writing style I disliked and the story was fun.

I haven't read any of your other submissions and I'm not hard core enough of a member to understand the "cheating" concept of voting.

Somewhere along the line, I meant to say that I liked it and look forward to more.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Really great story

Excellent writing, plausible situation, great story. Makes me so wet. Thanks xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was hot and I think was the 1st I have ever given a 5

I agree with Kevin. Ignore the anonymous negative comments. Those who leave negative feedback anonymously are cowards and don't deserve consideration.

This was a hot story and may be the first I have ever given a 5, made my pussy wet. I would love it if my Husband were to decide to share me this way. Glad I discovered you, will read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why isn't this story in Group Sex?

Husband probably has no idea who is the sperm donor of the kids. He seems to be making sure that she knows she is just a worthless slut. The five sleazebags will make sure she is sacked from work. Job gone, husband gone, reputation gone, I hope she tells the five sleazebags' wives what their husbands have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb erotica/sex

Five stars, only because the scale doesn't go up to seven!

TheCozTheCozover 7 years ago
The best story I have read in a long long time! Awesome!

The best! Truly erotic!

jennyphiljennyphilover 7 years ago
Great story!

Been there and done that with colleague's swingers ourselves!

Why do people waste their time reading something they don't appreciate?

5 star's and looking forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just gross

That was sickening. How can anything that putrid be considered sexy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spectacular story

This was a great read, a great concept, well develops and well written! Place write more, extend the story, does she get taken at her work, do they done to some sort of arrangement? There needs to be more parts to e story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A sick unbelievable chucky story

How did you think up this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two Things

1) Why was this posted two days in a row? I know your current list shows only 09/21/16, but it was also posted on the 20th.

<P>

2) Uh, Labor Day is on a Monday. Unless they don't get the holiday off, the first day she'll see them in the office is Tuesday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These scores are a joke.

Sluts and cucks are old sad news, nothing new here just fucked up people who will have fucked up kids.

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
You're still fun!

And you tell hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No you're not fun

You never were. Just boring and trite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

quick question: Can dumb ass husband fuck Sue a few times with wife's encouragement? Doe he now have free to fuck 6 babes card?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TricciaO

I loved it. Half these comments are jerks. I have become a big fan of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Thought it was great had my hand on my talk the whole time she was getting fucked

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
A SOLUTION?

Okay, a lot of Anonymous readers are upset because Laural adjust scores by throwing away the 1 votes. A lot of writers are upset because so many Anonymous readers make comments and vote 1 without stating why; but giving every indication they just don't like the plot.

Laural, try this, Accept NO votes or comments unless it comes from a reader with a user ID. This may not stop the Boo Birds, but everyone could see just how many there are. I suspect we have a small number on a campaign to destroy the LW category. If instead there are a large number of readers who feel like the BB's it's time to change the categories. Besides, if you have to sign your ID to it, chances are you'd be less inclined to write something stupid.

This might not work, but it can't be much worse than what we have now.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: A Solution - Comment by CarolinaDreamer

Why bother? Is this a problem that really needs a solution?

I have no idea whether this supposed conspiracy to delete the one star scores is true or not, and I can't see that it is important. The scores for Loving Wives stories are rendered irrelevant by the diverging tastes of readers anyhow.

There are a few sub-categories of story within the LW category. Readers and commenters who like one sub-category dislike the other categories with an intense dis.

My ideal LW story would be one that alienates everybody. A story with a perfect score of One Star (or two if the conspiracy theory is correct) would attract the most interesting comments. I note from other people's comments that I'm not the only one who thinks that the comments have more entertainment value than the stories.

Lue

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago

The thing is that no one should be allowed to comment or vote without an user ID. The anon, btb crowd will brag about not reading a story, voting 1 and then coming back again and again to do the same to an author out of spite towards that author. You should be allowed one rating, tired to your username, and that's it.

All of the conspiracy theories about voting be weighted are laughable. Laurel has shown that even basic moderation is too much work. When she won't even bother to stop anons from inputting obviously fake and invalid email addresses into the feedback system to send me death threats, she's not sitting around going story by story to look at voting patterns.

syd_v63syd_v63over 7 years ago
As Always

Thanks for the story, it was fun and freeing. It followed in the tradition of swing and wife swapping or sharing that freed generations. Great job, ignore the religious fanatics whose personal masochism seems to have no end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, I didn't realize that when a porn site gave you a fake name you read minds and talk to computers. Pretty amazing. So if I understand correctly everyone with a fake name rates even crap stories higher than anyone else, even though the voting is blind. So no one with a fake name ever votes a story 1, 2 or 3, it is all 4's and 5's from you lot.

Just a note, everyone here is an anon, your fake name doesn't make you real. Now go back to playing what ever passes for a life in your pitiful life and remember you never get to criticize anyone or anything unless. You use your real name. Your standards not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@flc

"No one should be allowed to vote." Who died and put you in charge? You don't get to decide who "should" be allowed to vote. Not your call, just your opinion. You are one of thousands. They all have opinions. Yours doesn't count any more than anyone else's.

Your name is "Frontlinecaster?" What kind of parents did you have, naming a kid a name like that. You are identified by this site by your IP address. You can only vote once and you can only comment twice, if you do it first as an anonymous commenter. Then you can come back, log in and use your user name.

When you see Imstillacheater's scores go from the twos to the fours in an hour the third day they're up, you know cheating is going on.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago
Awww

I'm sorry that people disagreeing hurts your feelings anon. I'm going to assume both comments are from the same person, as anons like you are interchangeable really.

It's almost like once the sad little anon cowards run to rate a story the first day without reading it the score rebounds as actual readers who aren't so unable to ever please a woman as you are my sad little anon friend get a chance to vote. If the anon vote was disabled entirely, there wouldn't be that initial dip and this while site would be a far better place for everyone who matters.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Scores

I can't help but notice that the only people who seem to care about the scores in this category are the anonies. Guys...I hate to break it to you, but the scores simply aren't all that important to most writers here. We don't value our contributions by the scores, and your efforts to "hurt" us or "praise" us by scoring are a pointless waste of time.

There is no solution to the LW scoring system. It's broken beyond repair. I keep waiting for this site to roll out the long-promised site-wide update that will supposedly rid this site of all categories and replace them with a tagging system...but I get the feeling many of us will be long dead before that actually happens.

Seriously, it looks as though this site's last redesign was at some point in the late 90's. Does anyone seriously believe that the admins care enough about any story's scores to go through the time and hassle of adjusting them?

Still, I LOVE the conspiracy theories in the LW section. Keep 'em coming! As Lue suggested the comments are often more entertaining than the stories. (But not in this case.)

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 7 years ago
Great story

You set up a very real senerio...a positive experience and sexual fun. Loved this story.

I hope to read more...more about this couple or another story. Keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!!

What a story. I wish my wife was a little like yours. A little slut. I think I'll get her drunk this weekend and have some friends over for some fun. Who knows.

Looking forward to part 2

Dave from Henderson, NV. (SCA)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
el crapola

ass licking tale of butt holing in uno.

Uno Estrella

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And, I'mstillacheater strikes

Suddenly, the scores jump. Every single story on the front page jumps in score. Now, every story goes over three stars. All the ones and twos have been swept. Only the stories that have been voted on since the sweep are less than three. Two, I think. Iw was just a matter of time before the fix went in.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
WTF?!!!

They have young kids?What the fuck is wrong with them?! Everybody at both their workplaces will know what a low-life cunt she is and cucky-wimp he is! It'll spread through the neighborhood and eventually among the parents at the school their children attend!

What the fuck, instead of attending church on Sundays,these fuckers head on down to Walmart to share STDs!

Hopefully,the Child Welfare Dept. will be separating their children from their pervert parents damn soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesum

One of the best i have read!! Long just enough to build the tempo and perfect plot for climax...keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hot story

What a hot story, could not stop reading. Why are there judgmental comments from someone ready a story from this site? What are they doing here in the first place? Get a life elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story......a lot of "holier than thou " comments though....what's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow what a bunch of classy people.

Instead of giving it away they should charge money, a little help with bastard kids and S.T.Ds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck the haters !

All you dumbasses with your dumb ass remarks, Read The name of the story that should tell you something right there. Just the kind of story I like to read And well written Thanks!

Gery Love

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years ago
Good job

Liked your story, well done. We should collaborate. I have some erotic poems and stories here too.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Imstillfun

You're a LOT fuckin more than fun. You're the best, and yes.....unimaginably brilliant jack off material. Aussie girls need to read and experience your life. Wonderful and much appreciated. 😉 Thankyou......

Georgi2008Georgi2008over 7 years ago
Perfect Wife!!!

Sounds like good communication and understanding in this couple. I hope its real and get to read more of their adventures. This is well written and a good tease. In future stories, I recommend hubby start cleaning the cocks of their last drops and doing his husbandly cleanup responsibilities:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut Wife

I like having a slut wife. Most of my friends and a lot of strangers has had her. Connie has sucked and fucked all of the and I am still looking for more men for her. Let Your wife become a slut for you. She has a lot to give and have her share it with your friends and srangers.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 7 years ago
Great story

I am a woman that would love to be brave enough to act out this story. However in the real world, it wouldn't go that well.

I loved the fantasy and have rubbed myself into a lather just reading it. I will read some more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon a hole

So the anon reads all your stories and comments "usual shit from a whore", lol. So he reads all the stories. I guess he is hoping to find at least one will be a story about missionary sex in the dark with a loving wife. Talk about screwed in the head. Its ok though, his wife is sucking off strangers at glory holes because he is boring. Anyway, I loved this story. I just want to read about the rest of the evening and the next day!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bang

Wish I could have been there too! She is not a slut, she is just a women capable of great passion! Would love to meet her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous- a hole

You sure seem to know a lot about glory holes. Had a lot of practice, eh? Of course ass wipes like you would favor this piece of trash. Look in the mirror and tell us what you see?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pick me!

I want to be next! Rock hard for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Thing...

It's one thing for your wife to turn into a slut and a whore -- but it's another thing for your supposed 'best friend' to have so little respect for either you or your wife as to: break into your bedroom to watch as you are fucking; be the first to grab your slut wife's body and stuff his cock down her throat. That is the kind of 'best friend' I would have to repay my respect by stomping his balls into a pulverized mess. No further opportunity for him to sire other bastards like him!

thongs125thongs125about 7 years ago
3rd. Time

This is the third time that I have

Read your story. I still love it as much as

The first time that I read it.

Thank you. Hope you are going to

Write more like this. :))))))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
made me cum

Wising I could have been there just to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is the one where 5 guys came on you!

I love TRUE stories! Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG!!!

Wish I could have joined the party. Came so hard, waited 20 minutes, the jumped the wife. Mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

GOOOOOD Story!!!

Your wife is a little slut... Totally enjoyed the story. I let my wife Debbie read it and she said SO you want me to do that and I said YES. she said you can have to get me drunk first. The perfect wife.

my wife Debbie has a body built for sex. she's 5'4" 115lbs. a natural blonde, nice double D silicone enhanced tits. too bad there wasn't a way to put your picture up so everyone can see how hot she is with love trading pictures.

keep writing we enjoyed your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

When wife's s off her body gets gangvanged that's my type of woman.I know friends mom showed her naked body to us when she came home drunk.we blocked in circle started grabbing her tits ass and cunt.me grabbed her thick cunt hair pulled lightly on it and she looked at me saying are you done pulling.we picked her up put her on the floor went to town on her.made her scream and yell we put 3 cocks in her cunt one in her ass and fucked her till day light.once we finished she had are cum in her cunt ass plus in her stomach and all over her face body and hair.her both bottom holes were stretched and sore.plus top it off she end up getting pregnant.friend told me my mother got pregnant from one of us.looked at him yeah just think we gangbanged her plus she knew she teased us to fuck her.

kensimoorekensimooreover 6 years ago
SUPER HOT!

Loved reading every word, great story. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT X 6 !

Her kids' next writing assignment can be "Six Guys Socked it to My Soccer Mom", or "My Father's a Real Asshole!" or "My Mother the Cumslut!" ,etc.,etc.,etc.

A GREAT "Stoke" story,this one gets a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cumslut

Totally awesome, very hot!! Keep it up just got to love the hot slutty wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many

So many stories begging for a part 2. Add this one to the list

CagsgtCagsgtover 6 years ago
Oh my goodness

Loved this story

It deserves a sequel

Yes for sure

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 6 years ago
A Hot Fantasy

Thanks for writing this erotic story. You just renewed my interest in fantasizing about people we know having sex with me as hubby watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Talk

jUST A TAD TOO MUCH DIALOGUE, BUT ASIDE FROM THAT A GREAT STROKER

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
You do "still have it"

Since your profile says you write stories to jack-off to, I'm happy to tell you this one was a success in that regard. More importantly, however, it was believable, attention grabbing and fun. Now I have to read all your work! Should be fun!

thongs125thongs125about 6 years ago
Super Sexy

Your stories are so Hot !!

I cannot stop reading them.

I feel that I am right there with you.

I would love to be you or one of your friends joining

In on the festivities.

Thank you for the Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AB

Annette, LW whore extraordinaire, says this is a plausible situation. In whose sick world?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Labor Day

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Write new stories. I have read them all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More More More

Great story! Keep them coming. Love the HotWife and Stag scenarios. We're into that in real life too.

Candice1982Candice1982over 5 years ago
Good story

Sometimes if a woman has a good enough reason (drink, drug, husbands encouragement) she can abandon her morals and feel like it's forgivable. Six plus hubby in real life might be a little much, but in this fantasy it works just fine.

ObobbyObobbyover 5 years ago
Glad I discovered you!

Just found your stories this week and so glad I discovered you. They make me hard as a rock and have been enjoying sharing them with Mrs. as we discuss our own gradual increasing exploration of the lifestyle.

Great story once again! Looking forward to more!

KnightedKnightedover 5 years ago
A Great Story to Share

Really fucking hot! I loved how it was short and nasty. This one really hit all the right spots.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fun

Usually reasonable people like CD, Lue, and SJ, defend a bunch of drooling idiots of the anonymous persausion, you wonder what they're drinking. This author writes the same story over and over. Just whores and pimp husbands SSDD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story has so many views and favorites

The new authors don't write them like this. Too bad. There's something they could learn from an OG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
26th

For someone who hates this author you sure seem to read a lot of her stories. I’ve seen comments from you on at least three. Me thinks thou dost protest too much. Reading this author and then hating yourself and her because she turns you on.

ImmortumImmortumover 5 years ago
You get my best author vote

Amazing stories! I love your style of writing and level of passion. Your stories are a great find among all of the continuous drab that has to be sorted through. Thank you for sharing these pieces of erotica. I was in a constant state of arousal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This One' a Keeper!

Really HOT action! Have to figure that real soon everyone where she works,where Jim works and in the neighborhood will know she's an air-tight slut.Jim better have the two kids DNA tested. Now his son will know that it wasn't dessert Mom was giving him when he asked her for some more of that "hot snatch". - Guess it was appropriate that it was a Labor Day gang bang since 9 months later she'll be going into labor. The big question will be,"Who's the father?".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story in the stories

I think some commenters don't get the tension between "Good girl" and "bad girl"... How with the right encouragement the horny slutty girl can come out.

How she wants to do it, but she wants hubby to ENDORSE it, so there is no back lash. Once he slips the panties down, or says she's a slut, the little wild horse can freely run from the corral, fulfilling BOTH their erotic fantasies.

More common than most people admit, I'd say. This writer captures that inner story better than most. That's why she gets read, and has followers, and scores well.

I re-read her work often. Please keep it up!

5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10353 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...