All Comments on 'My Leiben Herr'

by kinki1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Dana23Dana23over 14 years ago
Bravo...Encore!

Lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lucky Sissy-Slut

Excellent! I'm sitting here at my desk with a hard-on. Please tell me what you did with Hans. You are one lucky sissy-slut!

yorkie54yorkie54over 14 years ago
MORE

You should fuck Hans and Willy for that matter. It seems we have another sissy cock lover on our hands. Don't keep us waiting. I have to do something with this fucking hard- on now.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 14 years ago
Fun Story!

Fun and hot! Great read. Hope there are more episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so sexy Sally you lil slut

it is true that the clothes makes the slut. I was dressed in pantyhose and a tight red spandex dress and heels as I read this and god it made me so horny. I had my dildo handy and sucked on it as Sally sucked her first cock. then as you bent over I pulled my pantyhose down and pushed the dildo into me and pulled my pantyhose back up so I could grind it into me as I read about Sally taking that big hard cock..Just as Sally started to cum I started grinding harder, smashing the dildo into my G-spot and just as she filled her panties I filled my pantyhose..I scooped some of it up so I could taste it as Sally did..Hurry with Part 2 so I can see what Hans has in store for Sally and Sally yes thats right Im,,,,sally_spandex69 at yahoo dot com...are all gurls named Sally such cock sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best stories I've read in the genre. VERY HOT. It's making me feel a little tingle. Very well written. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

This is one of the best stories I've read in the genre. VERY HOT. It's making me feel a little tingle. Very well written. Looking forward to more!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 14 years ago
Wonderful story!

That is something that I would enjoy doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Like German Cock Too

I wish I could have been there to help you with Willie and Hans.

There is a live sex show in K-town, Germany where you can watch a live strip show or go into the back room and watch a porn movie. One night they had a damn good looking shemale perform and every booth was occupied. I tried to get her for a private session but the que was too long. Instead I went to the back where I was double teamed by two willing German men. They used their cocks, six to seven inches, to fill my mouth and ass at the same time and both gave me a nice load of hot cum. Needless to say I was a regular patron and enjoyed three years of cock sucking lust compliments of Uncle Sam.

Travel_by_dayTravel_by_dayover 14 years ago
Very hot story

Great story. I love to read about girls having their first experiences! Looking forward to more adventures of Sally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fucking incredible! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I went to a show in Berlin, I wear panties and nylons under my clothes. It was a very hot show, a short, rather plump t girl on stage, blew a guy, then invited anyone to a back area, where you had to pay more, I joined the men paying. There were about 15-20 guys, there were chairs around a raised area, on which the t girl stood, only nylons on, with a very large cock. She said in German, anyone want, I along with about 7 other guys put their hands up, she chose a young guy, who she told to undress and lay on the raised bench. She straddled him, moving to his head and pushed her cock in and out of his mouth, it was very big, then she moved back and took his cock in her mouth all the while fingering his arse. He came, she got up, lifted his legs and let his cum dribble down onto his hole, she put a condom on, a bit of lube and moved between his lifted legs, positioning her cock and steadily pushed into him and began fucking him, her big cock clearly moving in and out of him. Cocks were being stroked in the room as the fucking continued, I moved to the side of the room against a wall, undid my belt, opening the front of my trousers, stroking my cock, a tall older guy moved toward me, looked at me and I nodded, he knelt and took my cock in his mouth, I felt my trousers drop, his warm mouth bringing me to a much needed orgasm, my cum filling his willing mouth. I felt a hand on my butt, another on my nyloned leg, I looked up, the guy on stage was now on his hands and knees, her big cock moving deep into his arse. I felt a hand under my panties, a wet finger moving over my hole. I bent a little forward, still being fingered, then moved to one of the small alcoves, a guy followed me, I let my pants drop, and leaned over the small dividing wall, watching the action on stage as my panties were pulled down, a very wet finger rimming me, then pushed inside, I pushed back, a second added, I whispered oh, please fuck me, one finger removed, I felt the head find its target, the finger removed as his cock slid up into me, I pushed back,i felt my cock growing again as the t girl on stage pulled out, removed the condom, and moved to the guys head pushing her cock into his mouth, the guys hole clearly still open as the guy in me moved faster, I felt him pulse as his sperm filled me as another guy stepped up behind the guy on stage and entered his open hole. I watched as another guy looked at me, stroking his cock, I nodded as the guy left me, feeling empty, still wanting to be fucked,i smiled at the guy looking at me and indicated with my head and soon he was moving in and out of my arse as the t girl on stage pulled back and shot her cum over the face of the young guy as the guy in his arse shot as well. The guy in me kept going, my cock hard, I reached down, touched myself as I felt the guy in me pulse and again I was filled with cum. I was in berlin for 8 days and was well looked after by the guys there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First Time, Best Time

I'm a confirmed bisexual male now, married to a very confident and dominant wife, Lori, for the last 13 years. My first time with a man was 4 years ago when our debts had far outstripped our resources and we asked her uncle Angus for a loan. Angus had taken Lori's virginity after college when he helped her move to take a new city for a job, and I knew all about him from the many times she compared me to him. I always came up short and on the occasion of our meeting, the terms of his deal were simple: my ass for his loan. Long story short that very night I became a cocksucker, and by morning he had taken my anal virginity. My wife was thrilled - we got the money we needed and her uncle was back in charge - fucking us both. Some men, sorry to say, are just more manly than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the german girl lol

damn that got me hard wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The fuhrers spirt lives within this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Think I’ll go and have a wank

MonkeyWrench00MonkeyWrench0010 months ago

This is my absolute all-time favorite story here on Literotica! I keep coming back to this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous