All Comments on 'My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 05'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
loericsloericsover 2 years agoAuthor

Ok, that was better. At last, we got a nonconsent/reluctance fantasy even if she acted it out with her brother. Damn, this crazy girl has some dark fantasies. I hope, the bad guys in 'Assassin's Woman' tie her up and fuck the shit out of her. Maybe, they can give her some tattoos and piercings?

Megan's sex education came from her classmates who are as ignorant as she is. I'll bet she gets pregnant. I wonder who the father will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gah! The anachronisms pull me right out of the story. You should have probably had someone over 45 read this before you pushed publish.

In the last story, you mention the sex offenders list. That didn't exist even on a state level until the 1990s. The federal sex offender registry didn't exist until 2006!!

In this story you say that the 60s was the decade before HIV/AIDS. This is incorrect. AIDS was first recognized in the 1980s and that is the decade of the worst part of the crisis. By the mid-90s there were good treatments that would allow someone with HIV to live a long life, but before that the treatments were often almost as bad as the disease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....