My Lovely Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,057 Followers

Gary probe around a little more and Jennifer again told him no only this time a lot more forcefully. I was ready to run downstairs if I had to but Gary slipped his cock back into Jennifer's vagina.

As Gary pumped his huge member into Jennifer she went into her second orgasm. Her moans interrupted each time Gary slammed his cock into her. Then Gary said, 'Oh God, I'm gonna cum now." He started taking shorter faster stroked and then as he began to ejaculate his movements became more erratic.

When he had drained himself, Gary pulled his waning erection form Jennifer I could see the evidence of the stretching her pussy had taken. As Gary's cock dropped free Jennifer's pussy wasn't able to close fast enough to stop Gary's semen from running out of her enlarged hole.

Jennifer and Gary collapsed on the bed. They lay there talking to each other and after a short time Jennifer started playing with Gary's cock again and soon had it in her mouth. She was struggling to get more into her mouth than she did the first time with very little success. She was able to get him fully erect and she continued working on his cock with her mouth until she eventually made him climax. It was a short time later that Gary got dressed and Jennifer walked him down stairs to the front door. While they were talking at the door I slipped down the attic stairs and across the hall into the guest bedroom. When I heard the front door close I waited for Jennifer to come back up stairs and settle into bed so that I could sneak out of the house.

I had forgotten that Jennifer was going to call me when Gary left. Luckily I had remembered to set my cell phone to vibrate earlier so Jennifer wouldn't here my phone ring when she called. I was sitting by the door listening for Jennifer when I was startled by vibrating phone in my pocket. I took the phone out and slipped into the closet and closed the door before answering it.

"Hi. You can come home now."

"He left already? So, did anything happen?"

"No. He just wasn't interested in me."

She was lying to me. I was getting angry. Why would she lie? It wasn't like Jennifer to lie to me about anything. "Really? Nothing happened? He didn't even kiss you?"

"You don't believe me?"

Now what do I do. If I call her a liar I would have to tell her I watched which I wasn't supposed to do but I couldn't pretend to believe her when I knew she was lying. I said, "You really expect me to believe that you spent the evening with this guy and did nothing."

"I expect you to believe what I said unless you can prove otherwise. Like if you actually saw me have sex with him."

I was shocked by that statement. What was she trying to pull? I said, "If I actually saw you have sex with him? What does that mean?"

"It means, like if you were up in the attic peeking through a hole in the ceiling and saw me having sex with Gary. Then you could say I was lying and I would have to admit it."

"You little shit. You knew. But how did you know?"

"Why are we talking on the phone. Come down here and have a beer with me."

Finding out that she knew I was watching her made me feel a little foolish. When I got down stairs Jennifer was sitting at the dinning table in her bathrobe. She had two beers on the table. I asked, "How did you know?"

"Actually I was hoping you'd be here. The thought of you watching me was exciting but I didn't want you to know. I wanted you to spy on me."

"But how did you know that I was home and that I was in the attic?"

"When I was getting dressed for work this morning I saw the hole in the ceiling next to the light. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't changed a light bulb in that light last week. The hole wasn't there then. I knew the hole wasn't there before but I didn't know why it was there now. On the way home with Gary I saw your car parked two blocks from here. Then when Gary and I came upstairs I saw the attic door closing. If I didn't know you were here I would never have brought Gary into our bedroom."

"So you knew I was watching the whole time."

"The thought of you watching me made the whole thing more exciting for me."

"I thought I was so smart but I never fooled you."

Jennifer leaned over and kissed me and said, "You didn't fool me but you also didn't disappoint. I wanted you there and you were there."

"I guess that's settled. Anyway, why did it take you so long to get home from the office? I expected you here around seven."

Jennifer said, "As we left the office I told Gary that you were out of town so he invited me to dinner. Then after dinner we sat in his car in the parking lot and he kissed me a few times. That's when I suggested that we come back here and have a drink and get comfortable."

"When you got home you didn't come upstairs right away. What were you doing down here?"

Jennifer said, "I fixed us each a drink, put some music on, then we sat on the sofa together. Gary started kissing me again and soon had my blouse open and was playing with my breasts. When I couldn't stand it any longer I took him upstairs. The rest you know."

"Yes. I saw the rest and I am surprised at how arouse it made me to watch you with him. Was it as good as you thought it would be?"

Jennifer said, "You saw how big he was. It was really exciting for me to see that and play with it. But it was too big. I couldn't get much of it into my mouth and it hurt a lot when he first entered me. After a while it didn't hurt anymore but I wasn't as comfortable as I am with you inside me. Did you see, he wanted to put it in my ass? I knew I couldn't take that. For a minute I was afraid he wasn't going to take no for an answer. All in all I enjoyed the experience but I don't think I will ever need to do anything like that again."

As we finished the last of our beers I asked, "You think you got a little left for me?"

"I'll try, but my pussy is a bit sore right now."

"How about if I kiss it and make it better?"

"Would you? I would love you to do that it's been a fantasy of mine since you told me that Jason was going to eat Anne after you had sex with her."

I got down on the floor in front of her chair and opened the tie on her bathrobe. I pulled the robe open to find that Jennifer had nothing on underneath. I pushed her knees apart so I could get my head between her thighs. As I leaned in closer to her pussy I could smell the combination of her juices mixed with Gary's semen. This did not deter me in the least. I ran my tongue over her swollen labia and then pushed it inside as far as I could. She tasted much different than I'm used to but I didn't care. I trapped her clitoris between my lips and flicked my tongue across it and had Jennifer climaxing in not time.

After her orgasm Jennifer took me up to bed and gave me one of her fantastic blowjobs then we both went to sleep.

Jennifer and I discussed her night with Gary a few more times over the next couple of weeks and we would both get aroused as we talked and end up making love. It wasn't till a couple of months later that Jennifer asked me when I was going to decide what I wanted in return for her fling with Gary. I told her I hadn't decided yet.

Jennifer asked, "Can you at least tell me what your thinking it might be?"

I said, "I really have no idea. I haven't spent any time thinking about it. As soon as something occurs to me I'll let you know."

K.K.
K.K.
3,057 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WACC

His turn...

He gets his secretary... Wife has to clean his cock after he's fucked his secretary.

He gets his wife's best friend. She has to convince her to do it.

She has to be the center of a twenty guy gang bang... Total slut.

All three of the above. :)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I'm imagining Jennifer Anniston as the Jennifer in this story.

I'd be freaking the f__k out if I was her husband. Great story though.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
3***

Just another "He has a big cock and I got to have it" story. Only queers like big cocks; women don't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
trust

Sex and relationships are very interesting topics. What makes this story of yours so interesting and probably better in my opinion than the rest of yours, is the undeniable fact of the trust these two have in each other. And its not blind trust either. They evidently talk and discuss there fantasies with each other and have are very 'grown up' in those discussions. Love is never enough. Trust is paramount. Thats why they can experiment like they have with not too many negative effects in their relationship.

Overall well written and very enjoyable.

One of the few true 'loving wives' tales!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
The Journey Pt. 01 Tim wants to see his wife with other men.in Loving Wives
Julie My Wife We get married.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Young Lovers James encourges his wife to take lovers.in Loving Wives
More Stories