All Comments on 'My Loving Wife Ch. 03'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave you a 5 to helpoffset the dumbass here

that rates stories on which category it's in!!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
A piece of poorly written cliched drivel

That turned completely to shit.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THAT SO CALLED "POWER OF THE PUSSY"

only operates when it has something to control. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
will go down

as one of the worst endings i ever read.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Disappointed!

The second chapter was great, a five, but this resolution felt weak, and rushed together. No good insights into Michael's thinking re dating her again. Nor Lynn's thoughts during the three years apart.

And the incest, where did that come from? It was thrown in and just sat there like a dead insect among the rice. What was the purpose of that, other than to show Lynn as completely bonkers and unfit for being a wife and mother?

It is ok if you got bored and burdened by continuing this story, I get it, but just say so and own up to it, it will go down better with the audience.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Not good

This chapter seemed like you were punishing the people for wanting an ending. It feels like you intentionally wrote things in there that you knew would anger them. Incest, forced reconciliation, and of course, no retribution on Tony to satisfy the BTB club. I have never seen anyone butcher their own characters this badly. It was as another person wrote this ending for you and simply put your name on it.

I would understand if the incest reference shed some kind of light on the story that the reader needed know. But it was just thrown in there. Just because. There was no point.

Not sure what the motivation for the direction of this chapter was, but you definitely lost a lot of respect for a story that was compelling until now.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Rubbish

What an incredible pile of rubbish!

Makes you wonder what happend to the good writers on xham,most of the real good storys are at least 3-4 years old ,i know some of them died : josephus and the celt,others went to commercial writing like dqs1 or posted on other sides.Apitty really

xylem69xylem69almost 9 years ago
Weak Ending

The incest section was unnecessary and only distracted from the real story. If Michael owned the house why was he buying her out? Her child support payments should have cancelled out h his alimony payments. Unfortunately reconciliation like jan and paul happens all the time so while I wasn't happy I cant complain. All in all a lackluster ending. Better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This....

Did not fit with the quality of the first two parts... Quite frankly it was rubbish

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 9 years ago
Disappointing

Agree with others about the incest. Lynne is one fucked up bitch. I only give a two star score (instead of one star) because the writing was pretty good. Lynne seduces her Dad (who goes with it! Shame on both). Lynne needs therapy! Can't ever imagine trusting her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From decent tale

What a pity about the incest scene. Without this the story is a decent tale.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
That would have been a good ending if...

That would have been a good ending if she hadn't fucked her own father...That showed how low a human being she was!!! How a human being as she was could be sorrow for what she had done? How could have been 3 years without sex? 2*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 9 years ago
Pretty Poor

Your story telling and style is off-putting. There is more emotion in the Internal Revenue Code.

Your postscript sucks. I think it is impossible that they would get back together. If you want to get them back together, you have to put a lot more effort into it than you did. The way you have the story set up it would be more believeable if the wife's fairy godmother appeared, sprinkled fairy dust on them, and suddenly they were in love again.

EddboyEddboyalmost 9 years ago
gave it a 2

the series started out good then for some reason you decided to make it a standard erotica story and have lynn and her father commit incest. That to me just ruined the whole story as well as Paul being a wimpy cuck

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 9 years ago
2*

Wack. I mean what was the whole pointless incest thing about! And a lame reconciliation. This chapter....sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're kidding, right?

First of all, yeah, she's in distress, but to compensate for that by fucking her father is inane. Worst of all, you spent more time on that then you really did on them getting the divorce. They met, she agreed to his terms, and they parted.

<P>

Also, you wrote this in the third person, but you also wrote his thoughts and feelings. The notion in the epilogue that, even a few years later, they’d start dating is completely contrary to everything you wrote before that.

<P>

This reads as if you wanted to be finished with this ASAP and didn’t really care how you ended it just as long as it was ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Did you even proofread this...

... before you submitted it? That simple task alone would have cleared up numerous stupid mistakes.

phill1cphill1calmost 9 years ago
formulaic...

This ending seemed rushed. Sure, the incest angle was an interesting sub-plot and I, unlike some, only found it to be disgusting. I didn't feel you committed a crime by including it.

But I found the confrontation lacking any real emotion and the character development inadequate.

I gave it a 3 because you posted it fairly quickly. It probably deserved a 2.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks**

For ending it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wish....

...I hadn't invested the time in the first two chapters. Otherwise, I would have never finished chapter 3. Just disgusting. It is also very difficult to read third person present. The authors writing skills need to improve.

"She had moved out of her Father's house, and into a home of her own with room for the children to visit. She was pretty, well dressed, and had not dated nor had sex in three years."

You mean she didn't have any dates but didn't need to because she was sleeping with Daddy and having her pussy pounded regularly. Urp...it was enough to gag a maggot.

RePhilRePhilalmost 9 years ago
Just terrible

Please stop

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
Okay but

No need to insert incest in a LW story, that's why we read LW and not incest category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just awful on so many levels.

I'm sorry that I read the first two chapters, which in turn made me read the this failed chapter. It felt rushed and the conclusions flawed. It simply wasn't fun or entertaining to read. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story

Started out OK but last part was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agreed - Last part was Terrible

I'll echo the previous comment. The story started out okay, but Part 3 was awful. Pretty much all of the dialog sounded nothing like anything anyone would ever say in real life. The whole post read like it was just whipped out real fast with very little care taken. As long as the bitch gets burned, who cares about anything else?

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 9 years ago
I didn't like the ending

She broke his heart and I did not see any serious retribution for this treason here.

I was hoping for a BTB finish that never came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
is there an ending to come or is lightly toasted the best BTB available?

Michael should have insured all the women were burned..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not a bad story I would say!

I am a voracious reader ... hell, I read the cereal carton at breakfast. I have read novels by the masters who change point of view, and can say that this author's effort to get into the minds of others was somewhat clumsy in the first part.

I actually thought that the part of her with her father was an important plot device to show Lynn's state of mind. She was distraught, felt hopeless, and she found comfort in the arms of the very last person on earth that would always be there for her.

It is unknown, whether 'Daddy' had always harbored a desire to 'be with' a quite beautiful daughter or not. No evidence of past activity between them. I am thinking that the author intended to show us that Lynn needed to be with someone who would just hold her and comfort her, and sex happened. Hidden desires coming to the fore? We to not know! The author put this in, I suppose, to show Lynn's state of mind, in addition to the fact that this is a site where sex does happen.

I have read some quite good tales in this category, and although taken as a whole, this one is not bad, it is not the best. Maybe a four to encourage a clever author to write more. I have read some of this author's other tales, and found them to be quite inventive, they bring something new to the table and are worth reading. The author intended to end the tale after the first part, with a twist at the end. Not a bad idea, but the switch to third-person was clumsy in my view. Parts two and three seemed contrived with the author's effort to appease the readership of this type of story.

The author's description of Michael's options in divorce show that he did some amount of research if he is not an attorney himself. I am an attorney, although I do not handle divorce, I can see that Michael received good counsel from his lawyer. Lynn is a successful realtor, and she would be difficult to hurt financially. She looses her position in the queue for consideration for partnership, which could conceivably end in costing her millions. She has been embarrassed at her firm, and some of the older partners would consider her a slut. Take my word for that!

I had to laugh at the very end when Jan lost her bloomers down the drain once again. This is called a plot device ... an attempt by this author to introduce some comic relief. No one knows why Jan does this repeatedly, perhaps a psychologist would say that it is a bid for attention. I thought it was clever. But not knowing the mind of the author, it might be an indication that Jan would cheat again.

In short, no, the 'bitch did not get burned' as many readers might have hoped, but it showed the inner workings of the minds of people caught in some very unfortunate life situations. In this connection, character development was quite good.

Nice work, Mr. '142!

legal eagle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A "too twisted "character twist

You wrote a great story. You invested much into building Lynn's character as a good mother and loving wife,albeit with flaws, like all of us. But,you took her from flawed to wanton slut undeserving of a decent man's love with the shameless and totally perverted incest scene....totally against type. Personally, (not that it should matter to you) I would love to see an alternate ending without the father snaffu. Dude, you had me,I was looking forward to every addition like a TV cliff-hanger. You wrote a great story, much better than most in this genre. To be blunt... The last chapter was like putting hub-caps on a new Vette.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I quit reading when Michael steals the children.

Nothing pisses me off more than when I read how a cheating wife is fucked by the courts and her husband. It bothers me because the authors want to write a realistic story with realistic characters that you can hate and then they pull this shit!

He stole the children, he blackmails her and the courts would have him thrown in jail. Unless he claims spousal anise, she would get the house, the kids and the alimony/child support. We may hate it but that's reality. KARMA DOESNT EXIST!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Lynn needs sex so badly for emotional support that she fucks her father, . . .

within a few days of being kicked out of her house for fucking a big cock she just couldn't resist, then doesn't have sex for three years after her divorce? Guess the Martians shot her with their slut ray when she met Mr. Big Cock, the shot her again with their nun ray after her divorce. They are such heartless pricks. The Martians are just waiting for her to remarry Michael, and the next day they will give her a double dose of Slut Ray, and you know how the story goes from there.

Really, your story and your characters makes about that much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
still a great story

Lots of gaps, like to know more about Lynn, what happened in her family specifically her mother for their relationship to almost disappear. The chapter with her father? as some comments, I agree, a picture into her mental state. Perhaps issues with trauma not clearly discussed or realized by Michael. I do believe the rape that occurred at her slumber party as a teenager may have triggered but something between her parents and Lynn has more to do. I am confused, this really was a story about Michael and Lynn, yet the ending had more to do with Jan and Paul. I don't really care about this couple, I wanted to see a happy ending where Michael and Lynn finally get back together. Some would disagree, but I see a husband and wife that clearly love each other and with counseling the one time affair would become a distant memory or never thought of again. I wonder if there is room for a short chapter for this couple (Lynn and Michael) at least it would give marriage and rebuilding a marriage a chance. 5 stars well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

totally useless, shallow characters, pathetic plot; daddy? Makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow did you kill this story! What a disaster this chapter was.

You. Had two good chapters , then this. Too bad you could have written a better finish. He puts a. Bag of hers out the door. Only in your. Wildest dreams. If she called the police he would be told without a court order she is entitled to their marriageable home. Also no judge would give him custody,also that bit with thr father getting sexually aroused was sick. And she took whatever he offered , not in this life time. Just to much , poorly thought out. You killed it! Dead.

,

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Highly Inconsistent

She screwed her father at the first opportunity and the spent three years in a convent,

come on this is absurd! I can only imagine that he got out of the standard robbery if she had a very bad lawyer. Per haps in Europe they would sign off on any deal where the two are in agreement, but in the USA judges and Social Service would chew them up.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
gave you a 5 for your effort.

And fuck annony in the ehart!!

mewanglongmewanglongalmost 9 years ago
Gave it a one!!!!

Glad some guy finally had the balls to throw her out, but the third chapter really sucked. The part about her and her dad was not needed, had nothing to do with the rest of the story. Wish Jan would have met the same fate as Lynn, she got off too easy. He should never even consider being involved with her again. She goes from sex almost daily to nothing in three years, hard to believe that for a second. Good first two parts.

ken philipsken philipsalmost 9 years ago
This 3rd Chapter was truly awful

Both key characters are deeply flawed but Michael especially. he clearly never loved her & was just a completely self centred arrogant prick!!! Where is the love & forgiveness? She was a stupid cow but where was the love??? Sorry. Next. Ken

Michael142Michael142almost 9 years agoAuthor
I do not apologize for...

..things is say, or things I write. This is a good story with well developed characters, and a compelling narrative arch, and one I felt compelled to finish for the readership.

Out of forty-something comments, the number of remarks that ended up actually being useful to me as an author were... zero! And, mostly from individuals who have not contributed one single word to this site.

I will not write for this category again, and after a couple of stories already started, will not write another story for this site.

Incidentally, if you are going to call me an asshole, try doing it to my face and see how that works out for you!

M142

Harsh61Harsh61almost 9 years ago
Temptation

The theam of the story is fine. Narration is a little slow. The characters are well preserved in their own block. BUT the after arriving at father's home and later what ever happens is not acceptable at all. Total impractical and unaccepted pera.

Otherwise the later on proceeding is well mannered and ended with good will.

Thanks...

oscar73oscar73almost 9 years ago
ending?

you went to a few places that didn't add up. father daughter sex she wasn't that crazed and were was all the remorse she was just experincing and her dad was suppossed to be a stand up guy. I expected a little more vengence from michael, paul's reaction and solution was much more real.

Michael142Michael142almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for...

...recent helpful comments. Inclusion the episode between Father and Daughter in the story just seemed like a good idea at the time. Recognize now ... doesn't fit!

One question, if someone is not there to be useful, does that mean that they are useless? Just asking!

M142

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
My take on it

To me this story read like a series of sound bites one after another. It felt like the author was trying to get this story over and done with as fast as he could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lynn gets off way too easy

E.O.M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok

I was disappointed in part 2, you need to do a chapter 3 to fix the story.

OK getting them back together.

But the father sex? where did that come from?

Would have to back that a flashback fantasy on how low her thoughts were, to remove it from story line.

I mean really that was left field.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Great story!

What a switch! Jan & Paul make it work. The principals don't! Where'd you come up with that? And why? Nice little hook at the end of their story. But Paul won't leave her.

Lynn is a slut and a total loser. It didn't turn out near bad enough for her. She needs psychological help (if there's ever a sequel). And so does her old man. Mike should have confronted her, he should have F'ed her, and then he should have been the one to light up her ass.

You've portrayed Mike to be a total victim here but he had suspicions in Ch. 01. You let him off the hook. I guess you really associated with him.

The story was good and well presented with the shifting points of view. In fact, the sex scenes seemed a little long and ponderous. I caught myself skimming through them looking for the next plot advance.

All in all; an enjoyable read.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
great start

then it seemed like in the third chapter you just ran out of direction. From her dialogue (depsite the fact that she is cheating on him) it seems like Lynn really loved her husband so for her to just walk away seemed off. I wont mention the father daughter sex since you already said you made a mistake with that. Why didnt Michael give the evidence to Paul though i wonder?

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Fucking Her Father?

Totally screwed up the story with that unnecessary sex between Lynn and her father!

Jan the slut and Paul the wimp should have perished in a car crash.

Tony should have had his cock and balls delivered to Lynn in a mason jar.

Despite the way Lynn behaved with Tony she really did love Michael,and Michael loved her. I'm going to choose to believe that they got remarried 4 years after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mr. moral that sees things in black and white.

The main character comes off as moral and righteous but when it comes down to it you put a stupid aside in the story where he rubs another woman's ass and touches her pussy. Where is his outrage at his own actions no doubts about his actions no guilt. Arrogant character that finds fault with everyone else's actions but his own. He doesn't tell his good friend that his wife is fucking around. Why would he pay someone to find out if he just destroys the results. To many contradictions in the characters. The daddy daughter thing just gross and out of place in this story. Proof read your work and see if the characters are true to how you represent them and are consistent with your portrayal.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for a great story

eat shit dear annony

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
LIKE THE SECOND PROMISE

is to be more valid that the others. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Wrong category

The incest scene killed this story plain and simple. I agree with another commentor about the main character playing grabass with a woman who isn't his wife. The story imploded on itself due in part to serious inconsistencies. There was no good characters just flawed characters with serious issues undermining any possible plot.

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
Unfortunately...

...I have to agree with others, this chapter destroyed everything you had built until now. None of the characters were consistent in thought or action. The incest scene was completely out of place, served zero purpose in the tale, and made no sense for the characters involved.

You literally transformed a "flawed" character into the "villain" of the tale with no payoff for doing so. Something in the ending needs to justify the transformation, but this tale ended like the husband and wife just stopped loving each other and had an amicable split.

Amicable split? This wife was one of the most vile of creatures you'll run across and I would never trust her around my kids, my parents, or anyone with a dick really. Why would I allow her visitation rights, alimony, or really even let her still walk free in this world?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incest With Father Ruins This Story

Except for introducing another story of father/daughter incest, the spanking/incest part of this story was over-the-top and totally uncalled for. It bothers me at the end that Michael may be offering Lynn an olive branch and a backdoor back into his life. As the kids get older they will realize that it was Mom who tore up their happy home, and will grow cold and indifferent toward her. For me, sex with dear ol' Dad, disqualifies her from any visitation whatsoever with her kids. But, of course, there is no proof of that...*yet*! Jan will cheat again. And the new and improved Paul will hire Jake to nail her ass. Without Michael in her life, Lynn will eventually search out and find more well-endowed men to romp with before returning to dear ol' Dad for repentant punishment and incestuous consolation. But, as they say, that's another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i star

for a pervert reportedly tale spinner

from a cuck to a incestuous inbreeder ex marine afyter 3 years of K.P. PROBABLY.

1 star for all 3 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

She cheated is bad enough and you wrote that well.

Although needed more pain written for her. maybe more on the family damage.

I am plus/minus on the hint at reconciliation at the end of the story, except....

She wanted/did have sex with her father? Lived with him for 3 years. having sex?

Adding that to the story was just making her beyond redemption. If added at all would have needed another chapter and husband finding that out as well.

So last needs rewritten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great three part story

this patterns so many couples on causes of infidelity.. not commenting on any career employment... But read between the lines 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One screwed up ending

Lynn screws her father, how low can this author write in this trash. And he starts dating her after 3 years. Terrible ending. He kicks her out, not legal. Some kind of soap opera

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4* drops to 1*

Trying to end the story at the end of chapter 1 was a horrible idea. Adding an unexpected twist does not equal quality story telling. Chapter 2 totally captured my interest and I was deeply invested in chapter 3 until you turned down the incest road. In the space of 3 sentences I lost all interest and I stopped caring any more of the story. Pity

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
I think

the incest scene detracted from the story because it was not in Lynn's nature. It is usual that a tragedy suppresses libido and she would seek comfort not get horny. TK

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

i want to read this story, just one last time. . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Again the small head over ridding the large head

Michael should have stayed away from her as far as he could. She is nothing but trouble heck she waNTED TO SCREW HER OWN FATHER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lets see

She screws around on him, gets caught, fucks her father and then after a few years they start dating again

From what i could tell she wasn't even a bit guilty

Then ol tony gets shaken up a bit

Guess seeing as guys like you write these stories you don't mind your wife screwing around on you

Contact the husband of the married serial adulteress ex-college instructor in Helena Montana. He has stayed with her threw numerous affairs

Details of why she lost her college instructor position on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Something to do with using position to get students to fuck her.

That is sexual coercion by the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad conclusion

Loving wife fucks the big dick at work and then after being so distraught she goes and fucks her father! What kind of shit is this? Tony most surly have been dropped over the dam or at least beaten to within an inch of his life with mutilated or severed genitals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
did that

Anon comment suggested visit to Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

What a find. WELL WORTH THE VISIT

RECEIVED STORIES WORTHY OF LITEROTICA-PLUS SOME GOOD PHOTOS

TOO BAD THAT SERIAL CHEATING WIFE DID NOT GET FULL BTB TREATMENT. TRUE SHO LOST COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR JOB, BUT SHE IS STILL CHEATING

WHAT AN IDIOT HUSBAND. WIFE HAS OVER DOZEN AFFAIRS, HE KNOWS AND DOES NOTHING AND STILL CALLS HIMSELF

BIG DADDY IKE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Really????

This story was interesting until the part where she slept with and then screed her father. She may be be smart, pretty, and an animal in bed, but the story would have been more credible had Michael resolved to avoid this crazy woman like the plague.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

It was good up until she got with her dad.......sick

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
WIFE

I always thought it was't how big the penis is but just the way you perform with what you have. I suppose some women fall for a big cock like sme me goe for big tits and a pretty cunt Any way the incest spoilt the story for me other wise it would have had 5*s so just 3*s..

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Tony

I forgot in my previous comment instead of incest I'd would have likedtony to have suffered more at the hands of the wronged husbands.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 7 years ago
Sorry 2 stars

I like the fact that the two of them were still very much in love. Also the way you dealt with that conflict was good. There was redemption with both couples up to a point. Like a few others I was enjoying it up. Until the incest part it was just too much out of character. It did not really fit in with the rest of the plot.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Sick fuck

Get help you diseased pig brain...

Michael142Michael142over 7 years agoAuthor
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REVISED...

...AND I HAVE EDITED OUT THE TROUBLING EPISODE BETWEEN THE WIFE AN HER FATHER. IT DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS STORY.

MICHAEL142

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent

guy. A lot of writers have this obsession of ending stories with the decent guy ending up with the shallowest sluts and calling it a happy ending.

this is one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
All that crap

And they don't even talk about it?

Pappy7Pappy7about 7 years ago
Story just missed for me.

Not a bad one and not exciting either. That said, I think that all of the hoopla about the incest with daddy was just and that it might have put people off. I didn't give it much thought, by then I didn't care for any of the characters and wife on daddy just pointed out to me her complete lack of moral compass. I also don't see how hubby and his little dick could even feel her after the monster was in her every little hole. Those parts might be made of flubber but I would bet it takes a while to shrink back down. Especially as much as she had been riding the big one. Fairly middle of the road score from me, kept me reading but not enjoying it that much. I guess I stayed in to see if you could fix it.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 7 years ago
Tenses are still screwed

You commented at the beginning of the story that you had revised it, and changed tenses from present to past. But... you really didn't. The whole story was rife with going back and forth between tenses, even within the same sentence sometimes.

Also... I guess I didn't see the original version where there was an incest deal with the dad. It seems that you removed it, but the whole interaction with him...him looking at her legs and the top of her stockings....talking about spanking her... it was really creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fake

Wish you writers could use facts. It is well known that "most" women do not enjoy a large penis. They hurt. If Lynn gets her satisfaction from Tony, then Michael could not please her. The average erect penis is 5 to 6 inches and about 2 and half inches in width. The only nerve endings in the woman is in about the first three inches of the vagina. The vagina contracts to the extent a pencil thin tampon gets the job done. Plus, most women do not like to give head and even fewer enjoy the taste of semen. As to "eating her out" studies show a link from this to throat cancer........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One thing about the plot

When she made the Pi in the bar, why did she continue. It would seem to be a clear indication that her husband knew or at least suspected something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE WRITER IS TOO ANXIOUS.

Midway through this story, the writer makes a big point of saying that the house belonged to our husband before he married the cheating slut. But then at the end he's so exited about the husband being more than fair that he's buying out the whore's interest in the house. What interest? The house belonged to him. She had no claim to it. All in all, the writer needs to follow along with his own story.

And big deal, three years. He's supposed to forget that she's a cheating slut because a few months have passed? No, she's still a cheating whore who'll wait for the first chance to stab him in the back again. Once a whore always a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow that went downhill quickly.

From a good start to crash and burn. In three chapters flat! Things just happened too quickly and too implausibly. I appreciate a good BTB. Even a good RAAC works. But this was just emotionless drivel. And the fact that the ending was completely unbelievable didn't help. This is a no fault country. Any Court in the land ignores her infidelity in the final judgement. The kids would have undergone several meetings with Child Protective Services to determine which parent should have custody. Michael has no chance to get custody. And there's no way Lynn gives up custody. So Lynn and the kids remain in the house until the kids graduate, Lynn gets alimony, child support and half of Michael's retirement. Any other ending, like yours, is delusional. Even for fiction this was simply an awful, forced ending. Both badly conceived and horribly written. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sooooo

Tony promises to never do another guy's wife and they let him go.

No wonder he had no respect for Marines!

Neither does this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Three Big Wronged Husbands And...?

This is so far from believable. If those two big husbands had been from here, they would have dangled him over an alligator pit and...DROPPED HIM IN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

You pathetic ass-wipe! If you're going to write shit like this....DON'T BOTHER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THIS FAGGOT, CUCKOLD SHIT IS INFURIATING!!!

Husbands don't just lay down for this kind of crap. Someone gets hurt, physically, emotionally or financially..usuallly a combination of the three.

The bullshit about Michael paying the lawyer fees is just over the top pussifying of the guy. Love her or not she obviously didn't care too much for him and put them in that room with her actions. The loving thing to do would be to let her take responsibility for those action and maybe learn from them.

And then there is the impossible to believe Paul. The ultimate cuckold and Jan knows it. So her next boyfriend would be days down the road if not hours, she's a slut and she knows her husband is a faggot who'll let her walk over him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Desultory, Uneven, And Downright Bizarre

One must take for granted that this author is on some type of poorly functioning mood stabilizer drug. The weird perspectives of these characters is unnerving. Sometimes they sound like robot people, but other times they sound almost half sane. The problem is that partly sane means completely INsane to any normal person.

Just plain bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

With a RAAC... Stupid... Burn the bitches...

Paul and dear dumb hubby deserved to get "even" - as in getting some new pussy. Preferably with their wives made to watch...

But then again the hubsband are always sexual losers in these stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wondering

Did Mike andLynn get back together,a woman who has had an affair like Lynn is not going to go three years without any sex.Why did Mike have to give money to do with the house if he owned it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What garbage and pathetic story!....1* for this trash

Waste of time reading this trash.

Low context, lacks of creativity, poor written and so wimp and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another lazy author...

After the fact you slip in that she knew she saw a PI following her at the club... FUCK YOU Michael142 you lazy piece of shit. Not even worth reading after that ridiculous line. So, we're to believe that this normal wife would have continued her affair after that... yeah right! And seriously Michael142 author that make women go insane over a large dick are just showing their readers how little they know about women, sex, and the female body. It is just sad and embarrassing for you. Let's reverse this, I'll take a 9 inch dildo and shove it in and out your ass a few dozen times, and you'll throw away your marriage, fuck over your children and end your career. I mean, Michael142 that is what you're telling your reader you would do. You wrote this didn't you? I hope to GOD you're not married, if so, I feel so fucking sorry for your wife.

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

PEEEEEUUUUUKKKKKEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aweful

This was a terrible story. Don't know why I suffered thru the entire 3 chapter mess. PLEASE stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

After reading some of the other comments, (which were all negative), I felt that I HAD to throw in my 2 cents worth, and this is from personal experience, (i.e. real).

I must agree that her continued affair after having made the PI wasn't realistic. WELL, maybe it was realistic. Cheaters almost always feel that they are to smart to get caught. That they're so much smarter that no one would be able to figure out the "What", Where", How", "Why" and, to be honest, no one would even think to ask any questions since the cheater was so careful and so much smarter than everyone else.

Another thing about cheaters is, (like Lynn), they don't think about the consequences of their cheating until, (also like Lynn), they're found out, i.e. "Caught").

My ex got caught out when we were making love and she called her lovers name instead of my name. (Talk about going soft instantly !!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Question

Why does he have to buy out her share of a house that is his.Also a woman who has an affair?,is not going to go three years not dating or having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not Bad, until-

You just had to make a groveling pussyfooting out of Mike in the end. Adios!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Human Frailty and a Civilized Response

A well-written story in which the husband behaves in a civilized way towards his cheating wife much to the obvious dismay of all the misogynist 'anonymous' readers who persevered until the end in the hope that he would have her hung drawn and quartered and fed to the dogs. Sad little creatures that they are.

LA

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
It's a good set of chapters. The resumed dating? Implausible/Irrational. But...

Real love is a decision, not an emotion, and humans are emotional creatures. Often we chose to embrace a lie rather than see things the way they really are. GREAT story.

BTW Anon LA, staying away from a scheming, disrespectful, and mendacious person is neither abusive nor BTB.

Also there is nothing particularly civilized about behavior that re-aligns the life and future contentment of a person of integrity with a betrayer. To be sure, it is up to the person in Michael's shoes to decide if overall he is better off back with her. But it is a big dumb leap with no fall arrest to avow that such forgiveness should be the default option in these cases, or to paint the unreconciled with derision

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
I was looking for btb....

What I got was anything but....

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Forget about a "civilized response"! Men are losing their balls and I'm pretty sure you lost yours writing this story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous