My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam nodded and said, "That's right you are. Now where was I... Oh yeah so, I had just had this little sissy's ass for the first time. After that night he became my slut roommate whenever I wanted him. I made him promise that within our dorm room whatever I said goes not that he put up much of a fight. Anytime I asked him to get on his knees or bend over he did so immediately taking my cock in either hole. After our first year of school ended, he had pretty much become my live in fuckslut. I hadn't gone forward with any sissy stuff yet but, I had that planned for next year. Over the summer I skyped him all the time and made him show me when he fucked his ass with dildos while I jacked off. Over the summer I had consider telling him about my 'Dad', but it seemed to be too soon, I decided to tell him sometime after I converted him to a sissy. Our second year of school started, and we were started to live in an apartment together, just the two of us. As far as his parents were concerned, we were just roommates. When all the parents left, I immediately tore off his clothes and set to fucking him in every room in the house. I took his ass first against the door pressing his face up to the glass so he could watch his parents leave. He moaned and moaned until he came on the door and I came in his ass. Then I started the process of turning him into a sissy like you Mom. I threw away all but a few outer male clothes and made him wear panties, cock cage, and butt plug always outside the house. I got him makeup, top, bottoms, lingerie, shoes, and everything else and aspiring sissy like him would need. We settled into a routine of him becoming a live-in sissy slave that wore all female clothes at home and got fucked whenever I wanted. I haven't made him go full sissy outside the house yet, but It is coming soon. I really wanted him to meet the sissy slut of a dad I have so that he could know how sexy a slut I could make him."

"Wow, you really have a way with men honey." said Kathy.

She had been straining against her cage while listening to Sam tell the story of my sissification and was clearly enjoying watching Sam fuck my boipussy. So much so that I watched as she retrieved a dildo from the side table and start fucking her ass while watching Sam fuck me. We quieted for a bit as I surrendered to the pleasure of Sam fucking me senseless while I watching his proper mother fuck her sissy ass. Soon I felt Sam begin to tense up inside me and then he erupted, spraying the inside of my hole with a huge load. As I felt him cum inside of me, I felt my caged clitty begin to leak and looking over I saw a similar situation happening with Kathy's cage as she started leaking out too, both of us leaking our cum onto the bed.

After we had all cleaned up, Sam explained the new living situation to the both of us without even considering that we might resist, which of course, we wouldn't. We would both be his live-in sluts, servicing him whenever he asked us to and obeying his every command. When at home we would both be expected to be in full slut clothes at all times, ready to be abused and used. Kathy was going to be responsible for teaching me how to be a better slut for Sam. She would also show me to be a better girl by training me every day.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind as Sam had Kathy moved in. She started teaching me to be a better slut like her with tips and tricks on how to do my hair, makeup, and how to dress. It was startling, yet amazing, watching this woman I had thought of kind of a controlling bitch become a submissive little slut whenever Sam gave her command. Her attitude was inspiring, and I started to become more submissive like her every day to Sam's obvious enjoyment and approval.

One night Sam and Kathy had gone to sleep already after a vigorous session of sex, and I had stayed up to watch some TV. I was relaxing on the couch in my pink nightie when I heard a sound like breaking glass. Shaking my head, I convinced myself that I had imagined it since it was so late at night.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my throat and voice behind me say, "Scream and you're dead. Nod if you understand."

I nodded, fighting down the urge to yell. I felt the pressure on my neck shift as the intruder came around the couch to stand in front of me. He was a tall muscular black man wearing a black hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. When he realized what I was wearing he smiled, and my heart jumped into overdrive as I realized the position I was in with my slutty sissy attire.

"You're looking real pretty little lady." He said caressing my nightie down to my panties until he felt my cage.

"What the fuck is this?" He said yanking down the panties and laughing at my cock cage.

"Oh, you're a little sissy boy huh? Well sissy boy how about you get on your knees and suck my fat cock? I know you sissies are crazy for big black cock." He said forcing me down off the couch onto my knees in front of him.

Pulling out his massive cock, he shoved it in my mouth before I could respond. He roughly fucked my mouth, grabbing my hair and shoving me forcefully onto his cock choking me with it over and over again. I had never sucked a cock this big before and I was struggling to not throw up as he raped my throat. His cock head forced itself into the back of my mouth making me gag, saliva dripping out of the corners of my mouth. He seemed to like me gagging and he continued to face fuck me for a few minutes until there were tears streaming down my face.

He suddenly pulled me up and bent me over the back of the couch pushing my back down so I was lying there with my ass in the air. He pulled my panties to the side and pushed his cock head against my hole. I felt how enormous it was, even when compared to Sam's cock and my fear grew. I tried to resist but I was too weak and he easily overpowered me. He raped my asshole hard, forcing his massive cock into me, stretching my ass out more than it had ever been. After the initial shock wore off and he had started to fuck me steadily faster I felt a shameful arousal grow inside me. I was disgusted with myself for getting aroused while being raped but I soon lost myself in the pleasure and started moaning with each thrust, my panties growing more wet as I came steadily into them. My cum leaked out of my cage each time his balls slapped against the hard plastic when he thrust his cock inside me. He fucked me for almost 30 minutes straight, never stopping never slowing down which meant that I was in pure ecstasy for 30 minutes. I leaked cum nearly the entire time until my panties were full, and it spilled out onto the couch.

During the ordeal he kept up a string of humiliation telling me things like,

"Moan for me you little sissy. Good girl." "Take this fucking black cock you little faggot." "How does it feel taking a real man in the ass gurl?" "Are you cumming right now you little bitch?"

He expected me to respond to some things too and I would say "Yes sir." "I'm a sissy faggot Daddy." "I am a such a pathetic slut who cums while being raped."

He told me to address him as Master Jamal or Daddy when I responded. If I didn't, I was "punished" with a big slap on my ass.

Eventually he pulled out and grabbed me by my hair getting me to stand back up. My balance was completely off after the abuse my ass just endured so I stumbled quite a bit before regaining my composure.

"Let's go see who else is here." Jamal said and dragged me upstairs.

He went to Kathy's room and slowly slid the door open. I was a little surprised to see Kathy on the bed, naked, bouncing up and down on a dildo while she watched some porn on her laptop. She had headphones in her ears, so she didn't hear Jamal walk up behind her. I saw her eyes go wild when Jamal turned her around to face us. I saw her take in my disheveled appearance and the massive black cock between Jamal's legs. Horror filled her eyes as she was pulled off the bed by her throat. Jamal saw the open box where sex toys were kept and began to rummage through it, still holding Kathy by the throat. I could have run or screamed while he was distracted but in my weakened and still extraordinarily aroused state, I was barely able to think let alone act. Jamal found what he had been looking for: two ball gags, two collars, and two set of cuffs. First, he slipped the ball gag into Kathy's mouth so that all sound was muffled. Then he cuffed her hands behind her back so she was forced to sit awkwardly on the bed. Finally he slipped a collar with a chain attached around her neck. He held her by the collar chain and attached the gear to me as well, the only change being that my collar was chained to the foot of the bed.

I stayed on my knees and watched as Kathy was raped just like I was only minutes ago. Having been freshly fucked by a dildo, Kathy's ass was easily penetrated within seconds. She started feeling the pleasure much more quickly than I did and within a minute she was moaning like a whore and even started grinding back onto his cock. He fucked her another 30 minutes without cumming himself which amazed me. He had been fucking for an hour without cumming or tiring which made me swoon internally because of how manly he was compared to me with my locked clit.

Once he tired of her, he tied her up at the end of the bed so that she was kneeling next to me. Kathy was breathing hard and looked at me with a vacant expression that I could relate to after being fucked extensively by that cock myself.

Jamal left the room saying, "Alright, who next?"

Me and Kathy exchanged an extremely nervous glance as the only person left in the house was Sam.

The waiting was the worst. It had been 25 minutes now since Jamal had left Kathy's room. Me and Kathy knelt there our arms cuffed behind our back and our collars chained to the bed fearing the worst. We couldn't yell out because of the ball gags stuffed in our mouth. My heart was beating out of my chest as I saw the door swing open fearing the worst. My mouth would have dropped open had it not already been forced open with the ball gag when I saw them.

Jamal walked in leading Sam behind him with a chain attached to the collar around his neck. Sam's arms were also tied behind his back, but the most striking addition was the pink lace panties that Jamal had most likely forced him to wear. They were snug up around his hips and hid his cock rather well, even as large as it was.

"Well well well, looks like the whole families here. Time to show the sissy gurls how pathetic the 'Man" of the house really is. You should have seen how eager he was to suck on my cock once I slipped some panties over his little thing." Jamal said, pushing Sam face first onto the bed. Jamal held his cuffs behind him as he pulled down his panties exposing his tight virgin asshole.

I watched in horror as the intruder roughly started shoving his cock in Sam's ass making him scream in pain as the 11-inch cock tore apart his previously virgin hole. Jamal had used some lube but, for Sam's un-trained asshole, taking a cock that big was way too much for him to bear. After about 10 minutes though, Jamal had forced the whole thing into Sam's ass. He then started really fucking him. He went slow at first but, within another 10 minutes he was pounding Sam's hole as hard as Sam had fucked us so many times before.

"Look gurls, see how hard this faggot's little cock is while he gets raped in the ass." Jamal said as he easily picked Sam up, turning him to face us.

I looked at Sam's cock as Jamal turned him around and it was as hard as I had ever seen it before in my life. I watched it bounce up and down as Jamal continued to thrust into his asshole with his massive black shaft. After a few more minutes of fucking Sam by forcing him to ride his cock while facing towards us, Jamal groaned loudly. I saw his huge black balls pulse as he emptied his load into Sam's previously virgin ass. Surprisingly I also saw Sam cock seize up and he shot a load onto his own chest, his cum blasting out of his cock with his first prostate orgasm. Jamal threw him back onto the bed face down, his cock coming out of Sam's ass with a wet pop.

Jamal walked passed Kathy and I going towards the toy chest that sat in the corner of the room. He retrieved 3 huge butt plugs from the box and walked back towards us. He went around the room and plugged each of us up, forcing the hard plastic into our asses. Both Kathy and I moaned, the sound muffled by our ball gags as the plugs slid into our freshly fucked asses. The feel of the huge plug in my ass made me leak even more cum into my panties, especially after watching Sam get violated. Sam yelped a little, but after the massive cock he had just taken, the plug slid in a bit easier than it would have otherwise.

"Well that was fun. I love coming into a house full of sissy bitches and faggot white bois. Now you know what a real cock looks like, see the difference?" Jamal asked looking at me and Kathy.

We saw the huge difference as Jamal put his cock next to Sam's. Jamal's black shaft dwarfed Sam's and seemed to be almost double the size. Kathy and I both moaned under our ball gag watching the display of dominance. I was a little ashamed about fantasizing that I was being violated again by Jamal's big black cock while he humiliated my fiancé but with the plug in my ass I was too far gone to care.

He just turned and left and left after that leaving us tied up there. Once Sam had somewhat recovered from the ordeal, he untied us and we sat there, in a stunned silence. Eventually we went back to Sam's room and locking the door, we went to sleep together exhausted after being what we had endured.

It was a few weeks before things started to slowly going back to normal. At first Sam had been extremely shaken and unsure of himself after being raped by Jamal but he was slowly starting to recover his dominance nature. Other than the fear, me and Kathy were not having any physical issues because we had already been used to getting fucked regularly. In private though we had confided in each other that we had both cum from getting fucked in the ass that night just because of how massive Jamal's cock was. We promised never to tell Sam as we did not want to humiliate him any further, the last thing he needed to know was that his sissy gurls came in their panties from being raped. Sam had not started fucking us again and after a few weeks of waiting we were getting restless. I scolded myself and resolved to squash the feeling of disappointment down trying to see it from Sam's perspective as I was sure it would be hard to recover from cumming while getting raped in the ass in front of your submissive partners.

I came home one day and went upstairs to shed the days boy clothes when I heard moaning coming from our bedroom. I smiled and disrobed in the hallway down to my panties excited to catch Sam and Kathy fucking and finally join in on some fun. I gently opened the door and stared shocked at the scene in front of me as I watched through the cracked door.

Sam was on all fours on the bed getting fucked in the ass and he was moaning loudly each time the cock thrust into his asshole, a meaty slap accompanying each moan. I saw that he was wearing a pair of black lace panties which had been pulled to the side to allow access to his now filled hole. There was a glint of plastic between his legs and I realized with surprise that he had a chastity cage on. It was bouncing inside of his panties with each thrust of the cock in his ass slapping back and forth. I heard Sam moan louder when the man fucking him slapped his ass and said,

"I knew you were a bitch the first time I saw you. You tried so hard to resist that night, but I saw how hard you were when I put you on your knees and made you suck my cock."

After hearing his voice, I realized who it was...It was Jamal! I couldn't believe the man that had invaded our hope and raped us was now here fucking my fiance like a whore. More shocking was that, the more I watched, it felt like Sam wanted to be getting fucked and degraded like this.

As I watched I saw Sam grind back pushing the thick 11" cock deeper into his hole and say, "Yes Daddy, I was just pretending to be a man when what I wanted was a real man like you to make me his sissy slut. Thank you for raping me and showing me my place."

I couldn't believe I was watching the man who had dominated me for years, the man who had turned not only me but, his own dad into a sissy slut, being fucked in the ass and humiliating himself. It was incredibly was making my clit strain against my cage so, I slid a finger down under my panties and starting fucking my ass as I continued to watch.

"Yeah I knew you would find my number under your pillow the next day. How hard did your little dicklet get when you realized you could call me up and beg for some more cock from a real man. A little faggot like you was sure to come crawling back for more of Daddy's cock. Tell me, how does it feel taking a real cock in your ass?" Jamal said pulling Sam's hair now as he thrust harder and harder making Sam cry out with pleasure.

"My little dicklet got so hard thinking about that night, I kept resisting picking up the phone and calling you because I knew this was how I would end up. I haven't even been able to get it up for my sissy dad and fiance because I couldn't imagine fucking them again after you raped my hole. After that I knew that I was a sissy slut like them, a little faggot that just wants to cum while I moan with your big black cock in my ass." Sam said.

"That's right faggot, you are a sissy slut for my big black cock and don't forget it. So, you haven't tried to fuck those other little faggots that live in the house?" Jamal asked.

"No Daddy, I have been more interested in dressing up in lingerie and fucking myself on a black dildo instead since you showed me how much of a whore I was. I even locked my cock and threw away the key after seeing how big you were compared to me. My little sissy clit can't compete with a real cock like that." Sam said.

"You definitely cannot compete with that pathetic little nub slut. A real man would never lock his cock away so eagerly. A real man wouldn't dress up in slutty lingerie a beg the man that raped him to come and fuck him again. No, those are only things a depraved little sissy gurl like you would want to do. Now sissy gurl, beg me to cum in your pussy."

Jamal said as he grabbed Sam by the hips and sped up his thrusting.

"Please Daddy, I need you cum in my pretty little boipussy. I need it so bad my ass is aching. Make me your slut again, I need to feel like I did that night when you used me so easily. Breed my little whore hole with your manly black seed."

When Sam finished talking, I saw Jamal slam his cock in as far as it could go, and he groaned loudly his taut muscles tensing up as he grabbed Sam's hips harder and came deep inside his ass. Jamal soon took his huge black cock out of Sam's ass turned to leave.

On his way out he looked back at Sam's with his gaping asshole and said, "Now call me tomorrow and beg nicely so that I can fuck your faggot ass again. Maybe I'll fuck the other two sluts as well, if they beg me nicely of course."

I realized, almost too late, that I needed to move or I would be found out. I quickly hurried back into the hall and, picking up my clothes, I hid in the bathroom as Jamal left the house. I snuck back downstairs after putting my clothes back on and came in the house again. I made a lot more noise than I usually do so that Sam would realize I was home. I didn't want to confront him about it yet because of how aroused I was watching it happen. My mind was running wild when I went up to Sam's room and found he had quickly changed into some casual clothes. As we talked about the day, I was sat there wondering how much his ass was hurting, if he still had the panties and the cage on, and what he would say if I tried to make a move on him right now.