My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to leave it alone for now and just wait for it to play out. I knew that sooner or later he would show me what a real black cock slut he was.

That night, Sam rejected me and Kathy's advances as we tried unsuccessfully to seduce him with our sexiest lingerie. He made up some excuse about being tired after the day and while I was a little annoyed, I was excited to see what would happen next.

The next day I came home from work to find Kathy and Sam sitting on the couch watching TV so, after I changed, I sat down to join them. Although Sam was not fucking us anymore, we still dressed up every day like the sluts we were, choosing the sexiest clothes in attempt to re-awaken Sam's urges.

Today we both were wearing nothing but stockings and corset tops which left our caged clits exposed like Sam loved. Today it seemed he had finally regained some of his mojo because he took note our outfits and started to touch us all over, caressing our asses and balls. He called us his favorite pet names and used the most humiliating tones when he spanked us and smacked our clits. Both Kathy and I were creating growing pools of cum on the couch below us as we reveled in the abuse we were receiving after so long without any sexual activity from Sam. As he continued to degrade us, he went and retrieved some restraints for us. I couldn't believe that, after what I saw yesterday, he was going to be dominant with us. He tied us both to the couch so that we were forced on our knees and for the final touch he went and put ball gags in both of our mouths so that we could not speak.

"I need to confess something to you two." Sam said as went into the next room again. "I haven't felt like myself since the night Jamal raped me, I really have not felt like my old self since then so, I have decided to embrace my new self. I really couldn't conjure up any excitement about sex anymore after getting fucked like that, I was so powerless and out of control that it broke me. The worst part was, while I was there face down on the bed getting pounded with a cock double the size of my own, it felt so...right. When I was full of his cock, I was so aroused feeling the monster thing slam into my ass while my own cock rubbed on the panties he forced me to wear. I came so hard when he finished inside me, and I came again when he shoved the plug in my ass. These past few weeks I've been dressing up every chance I could get when you two weren't home. I would get all dolled up and fuck my hole thinking about how Jamal forced me to be a slut, and I know now that I do want to be a slut. Eventually I gave in and gave Jamal a call, I was so pathetic, begging him to come and fuck me like he did that night."

He stepped back into the room and to my excitement he had completely changed from the dominant man that had left us tied up on the couch. He was now crawling on his hands and knees towards us with a leash around his neck and lingerie covering his body. His clothing included a pink lace corset top with matching garter and panties along with a pair of stripper heels which accented his legs that had been clad with black fishnet stockings. The chain coming off of the collar was being held by Jamal who was leading him into the room without a care in the world.

It felt like deja vu looking at the situation in front of me. Kathy and I were tied up, ball gags in our mouths while we watched Jamal lead Sam into the room. The only difference was that this time, it was Sam who tied us up, and Sam who was on his knees begging Jamal to suck his cock.

'See gurls." Jamal said looking at us. "Your dominant man couldn't help himself after I showed him what it feels like getting fucked with a real cock. He even locked his little white dicklet up so he's never going to be fucking you gurls again. Isn't that right faggot?"

"Yes Daddy, I am such a sissy faggot. I can't believe I thought I was a real man all this time when all it took was one black cock in my ass to turn me into a whore. I won't ever use my white dicklet again with them, this little thing won't be able to please them anymore after they had a real man's cock." Sam said.

"Good boy, now come and worship Daddy's cock." Jamal said taking his pants off to reveal his enormous cock, his huge balls hanging down low.

Kathy and I watched as Sam got to work on Jamal's cock, eagerly slurping down his thick shaft down his throat my arousal growing as I watched him expose himself. He was only able to get half of Jamal's 11" cock down his throat before he started to choke and cough which made Jamal laugh. After the cock was nice and wet from fucking Sam's mouth, Jamal bent him over the coffee table so that he was facing us as he began to force himself into Sam's ass.

"Now watch closely you tranny bitches as I fuck this faggot. Look how much of a slut he is. I bet he wants to jerk his little sissy cock while he feels my real one in his ass." Jamal said slapping Sam on the ass.

Jamal continued to fuck Sam thrusting harder and harder until Sam was moaning, his voice climbing in pitch until he sounded like a slutty porn star. He was panting and begging Jamal to fuck him harder over and over ruining any shred of respect that I had for him as a dominant male. The only man I saw now in the room was Jamal and I desperately wanted to be free so that I could worship his cock with my sissy fiance. I was loving watching him be degraded like a whore. I loved watching his cock, which I had used to worship, flopping uselessly with each thrust inside its little cage.

Eventually Jamal was pushed to the limit by Sam's tight ass. Before he came, he pulled out of Sam's ass his cock escaping with a wet pop. I watched him spin Sam around and push him to his knees.

"Beg for what you want sissy boy. Show these sluts you want to be just like them." Jamal said stroking his cock in front of Sam's mouth.

"Please give me your cum Daddy. I've been such a good sissy bitch taking your cock in my slutty ass. I've been craving you shooting your load down my throat ever since you raped my asshole. Paint me with your hot load so that these sluts know that there is no way I will ever dominate them again."

"Good girl. Now taste a real man's juices." Jamal said.

I watched him stroke his cock harder and his balls began to rise as ropes of sticky cum shot out onto Sam's face. I started leaking cum out of my cage from the arousal when I saw Sam, he had swallowed the cum that went into his mouth and was now eagerly cleaning off Jamal's cock.

"Alright, alright easy there girl. I need to get going. There are other things that need my attention besides turning you into a slut."

Jamal pulled his cock out of Sam's mouth and got dressed. He quickly left, leaving us all sitting there in shock like last time. This time though we were hornier than ever. We just could not wait to see what would happen tomorrow.