All Comments on 'My Master & My Wife Ch. 02'

by FunWithDahlia

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

Please keep writing this is a wonderful story and I just love it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good

Can't wait for chapter 3. I LOVE this story! Sounds like Gina is an official bitch of hur Master and there is no way out :)............love it.

brianna

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Please continue to keep up this story. Can't wait for the wife to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thrilling and believable

I almost felt there. I just love the transformation, and the involvement of his wife and ultimately his surrender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!!!!!

Hope we get some more of this hot sub, maybe with Liz getting involved with the Master as well!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crisp writing

Great 2nd chapter well written and crisp. The transformation from Greg to Gina is tantalizing and can visually imagine the change. I am sure the wife would love more of Gina and less of Greg! I'm sure the master has plans for both.

Th1rt33nTh1rt33nover 10 years ago
well done.

For a moment there, I was sure that his Master would turn out to be Liz, but that is obviously not the case. Well written, excellent story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thrilling stuff

A cracking good story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
fantastic

I loved this 2nd chapter. I wish my wife would be the man and fuck my man-pussy while I'm wearing a sexy pink nightie. Wearing sexy clothes in public is also very exciting. I also love sucking a big juicy real cock and then getting fucked by it deep and hard. I'm such a sissy faggot CD -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story. Thanks gina...love, julie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous