All Comments on 'My Master & My Wife'

by FunWithDahlia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
pampywampypampywampyabout 10 years ago

hope you continue soon

goodlorigoodloriabout 10 years ago
Ohhhhhhhh

Moe pleaseeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue

I thought that his wife might be the Master but if he ate the Master's cum then it couldn't be his wife. So, I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out who the Master is and what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
could only happen on line

love to be me

steamer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

very good story would like to read more

gasissynoragasissynoraabout 10 years ago
Train me

i can wait for the next part of this story!

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 10 years ago
great so far

A well written, suspenseful story. Spelling, sentence structure, plot formation.... all perfect. I also can't wait for the next chapter. One suggestion. I did catch that husband and wife are the same panty size but maybe some physical account of each (example: height, weight, petite, portly) just so we can tell if we are visualizing a larger man in drag or maybe a smaller and possibly more feminine looking man in drag. Just a suggestion. Great so far though.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

So far so good. Just the way I would want to be trained. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!

I hope this was just the first chapter! This was just the type of story i've been waiting for on this site. Well written, very creative, and expertly erotic. Can't wait to read more!

brianna

princess_nicoleprincess_nicoleabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Excellent story! I hope there are many more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Great story, well written, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the 1st 3 sentences are exactly me

I can relate entirely to the first 3 sentences of this story -- it is exactly me. I too am a CD who is happily married but who truly craves being an oral & anal sissy slut for a dominant Master. I haven't yet found my true Master but I'm having a lot of fun (and a hell of a lot of gay sex) looking around for him. I fantasize about my wife finding out and being excited -- just like your wife was when she saw you in panties. Wish me luck because your story has inspired me to let my wife "accidentally catch me" in my sexy pink panties. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great exciting story

I truly enjoyed reading this 1st chapter and look forward to reading the next chapters. Even though it looks like a long story, it is very intriguing and a bit turn-on. I myself am a married sissy CD with a wife who has no idea of my cross-dressing (or my desire for gay sex). I truly wish she would react as your wife did when she saw you in panties. Maybe I should try your method and slowly ease her into understanding my cross-dressing fetish. I can't wait to read the next chapters and find out what her role will be in your relationship with your Master.

If you want to be my Master, that would be fantastic. Just respond to this comment and tell me what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh My Goshhhh!!!

I happen to live in Houston and driving down Westheimer...dressed in Crissy's pretty lingerie...and humping on a dildo was so imaginatively HOTTT🔥💋🔥 that i had delightful sissygasm in my tight, pink lace VS THONG....all over my garter-straps and stockings👙✨💫 Thx for sharing this erotic tale!!!

SissyCrissy6245

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my name is pretty_sissy_julie. i LOVED your story, there was so much that i could relate to. i would love for you to read my stories. Input from another sissy means so much to me. Thanks sweetie

DeepLeisureDeepLeisureabout 2 years ago

Great story!

Write other stories like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous