My MIL Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

I stood up and put my arm around her waist and led her to the den. We sat on the couch, close, but not quite touching. "You have some questions?"

"Mmhmm. The ones I asked earlier--did you really do to her what she has done to me; and if you did, why did she stay?"

"Mostly, and she doesn't have any better place to go. Here, all her needs are met, she's wanted, and has a purpose, as far as she is concerned. Others might not see it her way, but, to her, that doesn't matter."

"Mostly?"

"I never used an ice pack on her."

"Shit, I forgot that. It was effective, I must admit. I was so close listening to you two, and you remember how easily I can come from the other day. I had to concentrate so hard when you were getting my butt ready it was almost impossible. I was concentrating on making Betty come and she wouldn't. I could feel her pulling away. She really is something else.

"I don't really know how I expected this weekend to happen, but nothing that has happened today was remotely on my radar, except maybe sex with you. I realized that was a possibility, but not a probability, if you get my drift."

"I understand. For me it was a hope. I figured from your comment that you would probably have Betty perform some sex act on you or with you. I figured there might be a chance for me to join in then."

"I hadn't really thought about what I might ask of her. When I saw her naked at the door, that was about where my fantasy ended. Will she really do whatever I tell her to do?"

"If it is physically possible, and won't harm or disfigure her, or put her in peril. I won't let you send her out to pick up a bunch of men to bring back for a gang bang. Or a bunch of women either. But anything the three of us can do..."

"I have a strap on in my bag. I could put it on and have her submit to dp by the two of us and she'd do it?" I nodded. "Double fisting?"

"That'd probably put her out of commission for the rest of the day. She doesn't recover as fast as the young women you see in the porn movies."

"How old is she?"

"'Bout your age, early 50's."

"Is there something you've wanted to do with her, but for some reason haven't yet?"

"Nothing you can make happen. Her husband is a real asshole of the first water. I would love to do a round robin fuck on her with him watching but unable to participate, "

"Round Robin?"

"Mouth, pussy, mouth, ass, mouth."

"So, between girls, it would go 69, pussy to pussy, 69, rims, and back to 69. Hmm, possibilities. I'll have to think of a way to combine them for a three way. She leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you for helping me live out a fantasy. This is one which is way better than I imagined. What time is it? It must be close to time for me to go wake my Mistress." She paused for a second. "Have you already planned tonight's sleeping arrangements? I know that there is a role switch overnight. How does that work?"

"We're all going to sleep in one bed. Betty and I will pleasure you until you tell us to stop. In the morning, Betty will be up ahead of us to make coffee. When you get up, you will have the same privileges as Beth. She is my surrogate, and is obeyed in everything, just as if I were giving instructions or orders, including any sexual favor she might request. Some times she prefers a woman's tongue during oral sex, so Betty does that for Beth to get her ready for me."

"Damn, you've got me flowing like a frigging river! If I wake Betty with oral sex, will she return the favor?"

"Don't know. It 's worth a try. If you're not out in a few minutes, I might come back and join you. She's in the last room down the bathroom hallway. Can I ask a question?"

"As Master, you can ask anything, and I must answer truthfully, right?"

"In general. This is personal, but not about you, so technically out of the game protocol. When I pulled you onto my lap, you made a reference to your husband, implying he suffered from ED. Is that true?" She hesitated, then nodded. "Is there a physical cause?"

"It's a combination of things. He has diabetes and high blood pressure. Complicating that, he suffers from neuropathy in his legs, and they think it is affecting the nerves controlling the muscles in his pelvic area. There are also indications of plaque build up in his arteries which is probably affecting circulation in his abdomen.

"Were you thinking a change of partner might help? We've tried that, with and without me present; we've tried pills, pumps, cockrings, just about everything it made sense to try, given his age.

"He was more cognizant of the possibility of you and I having sex than I was. When I left, he told me to have fun, and to not worry about him. Just to enjoy myself, what ever happened."

"And have you?"

She smiled and went to lick Betty to wakefulness. They didn't come out of the bedroom. The squeals, screams, moans, groans, growls and such which did let me know I wasn't needed. I used the next few hours to catch up on some grading which needed doing. About seven, I called and ordered some Chinese.

The back bedroom had grown quiet. When I knocked to announce dinner, the only response was a soft moan. I opened the door and was nearly overcome with the smell of pussy. They were lying in the 69 position, asleep. I grabbed a spare blanket to put over them, but as I started to spread it out, I noticed the bed was soaked where they were lying. Betty was closest to me, so I picked her up and carried her to my bed, then returned to get Helen. She was stirring, starting to wake.

She quickly became aware of the state of the bed, and first looked disgusted, then chagrined, then she blushed. "I guess we got a little carried away, huh. Where's Betty?"

"I put her on my bed, which is what I was going to do with you, unless you want some dinner. I ordered some mu shi pork and orange beef from Li Wong."

"Bless you; I could eat all of both, I think. With Frank, I never was aware of being hungry after making love. But then, I never came so much. You guys are such wimps after you come. If he came more than twice a night, it was practically a bank holiday. Tell me true, what's your record, and what's your usual frequency of coming."

"My record, with my first wife, on my birthday weekend before we were married, from eight on Friday evening 'til five Monday morning, I came 40 times, full blown ejaculations. My usual, now with both Beth and Betty, four or five times a night, plus at least once with each of them alone."

"You're shitting me; you want me to believe you come six or seven times a day, every day?" She looked at me like I had two heads, two more heads, that is.

"Count for yourself. I did both Beth and Betty this morning when we woke up; you can check with Betty. Then Beth just before she left. And Betty when she came to lie down, and you right after that. That's five, and there's a lot of the day left, if you two are up to it."

"Ask me after I have something to eat. I wouldn't want you to have any short comings on my account." Realizing what she had said, she laughed. "Not that I've noticed any. Short comings."

Sunday morning, around nine, I woke with Betty moaning on my cock while her new Mistress worked over her pussy with tongue and fingers. Between the sucking, tonguing and vibrations from the moans, it wasn't long before I was wide awake and erupting down her gullet.

As soon as that happened, she backed off to collect a mouthful, which she immediately turned and fed to Helen, who, after she swallowed, turned to me and shrugged her shoulders. "I developed a taste for it; it was probably more the thought than the actual taste, and with all the practice you two forced on me last night, I guess I got used to it."

Betty had joined us for dinner last night, then we adjourned to my bedroom where Helen did her best to keep me coming. I came in every hole I could fit into before we all fell asleep. What's the line from that movie Little Big Man--"it was a marvelous copulation." It sure as hell was.

Helen slapped Betty on the ass. "Go make coffee, slave. Our master and I have some things to talk about."

I looked at Helen. "Uh, you're not my slave today. You are a surrogate master for Betty." I swung my legs over the side of the bed to get up.

She grabbed me and pushed me back onto the bed, then straddled my hips. "Not 'til you've properly attended to your other slave. You came for my slave, now you have to come for me, too."

"But you aren't..."

"Yesterday, you said my role and Betty's would be reversed. She was a slave, in charge of a slave. That makes me your slave, in charge of Betty." She leaned down and took my ear lobe in her teeth. Without releasing it, she growled, "If you want a harmonious house today, fuck the bejesus out of me, now. I have to leave around five, and I'm going to see that you set a new record for personal best today or wear out my cunt trying."

Knowing when to gracefully yield has earned me the reputation of being someone who knows how to get things done. I slipped my boner into the waiting fen under her mons veneris to the accompaniment of a soft moan. "Damn, you feel good in there. How is Beth about sharing?"

"As long as she stays satisfied, and I don't mind her occasional dalliances, she will tolerate some sharing, but she has to hear about it from me, before it happens, or immediately afterward if it was a spontaneous fuck. It was her suggestion for me to take Betty, and she also gave me the green light to do her little sister. I know she had lovers before me, and while we were dating. She told me about them. But there haven't been any since we married. One of the reasons I come so often, to keep her satisfied."

"And if I make keeping me satisfied part of your performance appraisal, how would she react?"

"She'd tell me to go ahead and fuck you, if I want to, and to look for a new job; in fact, she'd insist I find a new job. She won't tolerate even a suggestion of coercion from any one at any level on the job. When she's around, don't even joke about it. She has alluded to something in her past, but she won't talk about it, even with me, and noone in her family knows anything."

Helen had been posting on my rod during this discussion. Toward the end, I recognized the signs of her build up to orgasm and increased the force and tempo of my upward thrusts. When she started to tense up I pulled her down on my chest and rolled over, into the missionary position and re-commenced with the same force and speed.

In a few minutes she was in rigor, shaking like she was having a fit uttering "ohohohohohohohohoho!" Suddenly she collapsed and her arms and legs wrapped around me so tight there wasn't room for a cigarette paper between us. "Oh god, that was good! Come in me baby, come on give it to me, squirt in me fuck my cunt and come in me do it baby come in me come in momma do it baby comeon come comeonsqiurtinmebaby fuckyour mommadoit nownowownownow! Yesssssssss! Good baby so good baby so good!"

I had come and sprayed my essence all over the inside of her sheath, then collapsed on her breasts. She still had me wrapped in her arms and legs, and was rubbing my back as she soothed me. When she felt my breathing normalize, she released me, and I rolled off her, pulling her into my shoulder. "Betty, pet," she called. "Our master needs your attention, as do I. Come now, hurry."

Betty came and cleaned us with her tongue, as she had been trained to do. As a reward for dedicated service, while she cleaned me, Helen attended to her minge so that Betty was coming at the same time I was coating her tonsils. Helen grinned. "That's three more, for a total of 14 in 24 hours, minus eight for sleeping, so it's like 16 hours of sex."

I groaned. "Slave, I was in my mid-twenties when that weekend happened, and perpetually horny. Before that weekend, I hadn't fucked for two weeks, and my fiancé hadn't had sex for nearly a month, except by mouth or fingers. In order for me to beat the hourly rate, which is what you're after, isn't it?" She nodded. "Then you need to make me come every half hour from now until you leave, and brave soldier that he is, Bear, Jr., just isn't up to that anymore."

Helen sat back on her heels and stuck out her bottom lip in a pout, except her laughing eyes gave witness to her silent mirth. "Spoilsport! Now what are Betty and I supposed to do with ourselves?"

I looked at her, head cocked, half laughing. "Why are you here?"

She reached out and caressed Betty's ass. "Anything I want?"

"Anything she can physically do without endangering her; permanently scarring her, physically or emotionally; or injuring her. That leaves a lot of wiggle room, and she's game for almost anything outside of those limits."

"Almost?"

"Other than cleaning me following anal intercourse, we have agreed to exclude coprophagia and coprophilia from her duties and experiences, along with drinking urine. Yesterday, you were asking about rimming. She has the right to require you to allow her to wash you first, and to give you an enema. You don't have to agree, and she can refuse without losing her status."

"If I agree to her ministrations, she has to comply? If I comply, can I require the same conditions?"

"Since Beth and I have never felt the need to test those limits, you'll have to negotiate with Betty directly." I saw Helen's hand disappear between Betty's legs. Betty gave a low moan; Helen smiled broadly.

"My slave has been a naughty girl. She's been listening to us talk, haven't you slave?"

Betty moaned again, making me wonder what Helen's hand was up to, then nodded, my cock still in her mouth. I saw Helen's arm flex backward as Betty let out a soft grunt as she was pulled backward, I was to learn, by Helen's fingers in her pussy, and Helen's thumb in her ass.

"Come, slave. It is time for us to shower. Master slug -a-bed can make himself some toast until we are done."

Betty looked at me, the question plain in her eyes. I sat up and took her face in my hands, then kissed her lips softly. "It's entirely up to you right now. You can say yes and have a new experience, or say no without any consequences. For the first time since you came to live with us, you have to make a decision about your future," I told her, emphasizing the final you and your.

She looked frightened for a few seconds, then the expression I had seen yesterday on her face re-appeared. She looked over her shoulder at Helen. "We clean both of us, inside and out?" Helen nodded. "Well then, get your fucking hand out of my ass so we can get started."

They went to the shower. I went to the kitchen and got some coffee and toast. I heard a lot of giggling, squealing, splashing, grunting, and laughing, a hell of a lot of laughing. What's funny about someone shitting, can you tell me?

After my toast, I went to get the Sunday paper in the foyer, and returned to read it in the living room. When I got back the girls were 69ing on the couch.

It was about noon. Suddenly, the door opened and Beth walked in.

Betty was on top of Helen, her face buried in Helen's snatch; Helen's face was just visible between Betty's thighs. Both were as naked as a Thanksgiving turkey, as was I, sitting in the easy chair across the room from the door.

Beth glanced at all of us, then smiled. "I had a few hours free, so I thought I'd come home and see how things were going. Hi, you must be Helen. I'm Beth, Mick's wife, daughter to your lunch. Doesn't she munch well. I just love it when she goes down on me. Hey, Mom, don't let me interrupt you," she finished, swatting Betty on the ass.

She turned to me, "I hope you're up for me. I've been thinking about all the shenanigans you three have been up to since I left. I bet you've fucked a dozen times already and I haven't even had time to get myself off."

She pulled up her skirt to reveal her furry commando quim. Straddling me, she took hold of my inflating cock and gave it some encouragement. When it was hard enough, she reacquainted it with her lady and started to slowly move in a circle, a slomo version of the Tahitian hula, gradually building up steam and speed until she climaxed.

"Holy shit!" I heard Helen say. "I've never seen anything like that. That was fantastic!"

Beth was leaning against my chest, catching her breath, hmmm-ing as she did. She lifted her head to look into my eyes. "We did good, Bear. Now the edge is off, want to go to the bedroom, or do we put on another show?"

"Without getting up, can you maneuver your legs over my shoulders?"

She just grinned and rocked back and forth a few times, and there she was--sitting on my cock, her legs against my chest, my arms around her, my legs folded campfire style. Even in the armchair, I had enough leeway so I could raise and lower my legs a couple of inches. It made for a slow fuck, a long slow comfortable fuck with lots of kissing and tit playing and sucking.

When she started to get close, I added some clit caresses. In this position, it is nearly impossible for me to ejaculate, but I can still get the sensation of climaxing. And I did, at least twice.

Beth says when she comes like this, it is different than in other positions. She says usually, it is an explosive feeling, like everything is going off all at the same time. In this position, it's like she's being filled with something warm and it spills over her, running down her body to concentrate where we join, then it just slowly expands until she can't bear it anymore, and it seems to go POP, like a champagne cork.

She had collapsed against me again, almost as if she were asleep. I heard her murmur something, and asked her what she had said. "I asked why don't we do it this way more often. It always feels so good afterward. Mm, Bear, I love you so. Can I stay home and play with you today?" She nuzzled into my neck, and in an instant was asleep.

I heard a sob and looked at the couch. Both the women were tearing up. "God, Mick, that was beautiful. No fucking wonder she loves you so much," said Betty, her voice thick with emotion. Helen simply nodded her agreement.

"C'mon, Betty. Let's get dressed. After that, nothing we can do will feel as good as it should."

They left to clean up and dress. I held Beth until the little Bear slipped out of her quim, then I turned her so she sat across my lap, and in the process woke her. She smiled and kissed me. "Have I told you how much I love you lately?" she asked.

I nodded. "About as much as I love you."

"More," she said. I raised an eyebrow. "Look who I let you play with when I'm not around," she replied with a smile. "And you can still fill me with happiness." She shimmied on my lap. "You didn't come?"

"I climaxed, three times. I just didn't ejaculate; it happens like that when we make love in that position, unless I'm on a real soft cushion, like the bed pillows."

She nodded, remembering. "Oh, yeah. I forgot." She paused. "I might be home later Wednesday than I originally planned. Greg and Roger want to meet directly following the conference for a committee wrap up while everything is still fresh. I might not get home 'til Thursday."

Although the two guys she mentioned were not officially connected to my school, with the number of female faculty we had, I had heard several rumors, none flattering. I pulled Beth close. "You know if it is something you really want to do, I don't object. Just be sure it is what you want. Your committee fellows have a reputation for not taking no as an answer, even when they can't force a yes."

"Who..."

"One of the secretaries in the Dean's office heard me talking about your conference and the people you were working with. She told me about the rumors she had heard. A day or two later, two other women approached me and told me similar tales of women being found tied to the bed by the hotel maids. No one ever reported the incidents, I guess, because they were too embarrassed or were married. I didn't say anything because I didn't see any opportunity for them, until now. Just be careful, okay?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers