My MIL Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers

She nodded, a sober look on her face. It was quickly replaced with a look I had seen often in our almost four years together. It didn't bode well for her conference colleagues. She got up and went to change her skirt and clean up a little. When she got back, Helen and Betty were with me in the living room. "Helen, it's nice to meet you, especially under these strange circumstances. Do come back sometime when I can join your playtime," she said, giving her a warm hug. Then she gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'll be okay," she said to me as she kissed me goodbye. "I'll be home as planned."

Helen, Betty and I had a pleasant conversation, answering Helen's questions about Betty's status and life. As the time for Helen to leave grew near, she asked Betty, "I don't suppose I could convince you to come live with my husband and me, could I?"

"Why, and why not?" she replied.

"Hmmph, same answer to both questions. My husband is impotent. It would be just us girls, with him watching on occasion."

Betty smiled, sadly. "Sorry, love. Much as I enjoyed being with you, I need Mick's hard tool for real satisfaction. In spite of my husband's vile temper and inconsiderate nature, I still love him and will probably rejoin him sometime, and when I do, I'll wind up grieving for Mick's wonder rod. Still, that doesn't preclude visits and overnights. You know you're always welcome here, by me anyhow; and I'm sure Mick will let me out for a day to visit you." she finished, looking at me.

I nodded. "You know, Helen, Frank might not be as impotent as you think. From what you told me, he may still be able to ejaculate. It will take more stimulation, over a longer time, and his refractory time may be days, if not weeks. With regular stimulation, in combination with some of the other remedies, he might be able to sustain an erection long enough to make love occasionally. Start with a lot of kissing and manual stimulation, then, when he starts to feel stimulated, switch to oral without warning him. Since you haven't done it for him often, the surprise may help trigger his climax."

I could see the wheels turning, resulting in a big grin. "Even if it doesn't work, I'll be able to share some of the fun from this weekend. That will be the important thing."

After she left, I didn't see Helen until late Tuesday afternoon. We were passing in the corridor when she stopped me. "Hi, Bear. Frank wanted me to say thank you for your suggestion. You were right about the initial stages. We'll tackle the rest as they come. He suggested we invite you, Beth and Betty for dinner some time soon. Should I call Beth?"

I smiled and nodded, and went on my way.

Helen and Frank became good friends. A year after our first dinner, he had a hydraulic penile implant. He was then able to fully join in our after dinner games.

Beth got home as scheduled Wednesday evening, maybe a little earlier than planned. All she said about what had transpired was that the two jerks had made the mistake of trying to drag her to the elevator just as the final sessions were breaking up, and were now in jail, awaiting arraignment on charges of attempted kidnapping.

Betty's divorce was granted in early January, to become final and official on June 30, if there was no reconciliation. When Sean decided she wasn't going to return until he made some changes, he took advantage of his GI benefits and sought counseling.

He dried out and got some anger management help. By Spring, he and Betty were talking on the phone without either of them blowing up. Betty commented that he seemed like a changed person, more subdued. He called and asked if he could come see us Memorial Day weekend.

He drove, and when he got to the outskirts of town, he called to let us know he'd be there soon. Betty started pacing up and down the living room. As the time for Sean to appear got close, she pulled a kitchen chair in to the living room, then went and got what looked like a gym bag from her room, and hid it behind the easy chair,

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Betty disappeared into the kitchen, pulling Beth with her. I answered the door and let Sean in, then called to Betty, telling her he was here. She appeared in the kitchen door, eyed him, up and down, then directed him to sit in the kitchen chair. Then she got her gym bag and walked behind him. When he started to turn to watch her, she ordered him to be quiet, look forward, and sit still until she was done.

In a trice, she had him handcuffed and secured to the chair such that if he tried to stand, the chair went with him. She went around to the front of him and opened his pants, undoing the belt and waist button, then unzipping him. He started to open his mouth to say something, but she just put her hand over it, shushing him.

"You told me once, not so long ago, I wasn't any fun in bed. Well, I'm going to show you just how much fun I can be, and if you're lucky, if you are very lucky, and a good boy, then you just might have a chance to join me in that demonstration, if you are both good and lucky. Then when I'm done, if you still want to talk, we'll go somewhere where we can talk in private."

With that, in front of Beth, Sean and me, she began a strip tease which would have rivaled the best of the burlesque queens. Shit, for a skinny assed mother in her early fifties, that bitch had some moves. She had me hard, and Beth was backing into me, rubbing her ass against Little Bear like it was going to be outlawed tomorrow.

Soon, Betty was naked, and I do mean naked--she had shaved her pussy that morning. She bent over poor Sean, his cock standing up out of his groin, rubbing her tits in his face. Then she turned and started giving him a lap dance, warning him not to come or she was done. After about five minutes of that, she came over and grabbed me, pulling me into her dance area.

She started on my shirt, pulling it over my head, then my pants went. Soon I was down to my socks and curlies. She laid down on the floor and said, "Mick, come fuck the shit out of your mother in law!" I looked at Beth, who nodded.

With a glance at Sean, I dropped to my knees straddling Betty's chest. She grinned as she grabbed my cock and started treating it like a lollipop, then a popsicle. I heard Sean moan, "Oh, shit." When she had it good and slick, she ordered me to put it where it belonged. I backed down her body until I was past her hips, then I flipped her over and pulled her to her hands and knees, to fuck her doggie style.

We were going great guns when she looked back to me and asked me to stop. Without separating us, she moved around so she faced Sean, close enough to rest her chin on his knees. "How you doing, sweetie?" she asked. "Do you need some relief? Would you like to be in Mick's place?" When he nodded, she replied, "tsk, tsk, tsk. We'll see."

Then she stretched her head forward and deep throated the bastard, shaking her ass to signal me to begin again. Sean's groan came from his toes, I swear. When Betty pulled off his cock and warned him not to come, I thought the son of a bitch was going to have a heart attack! Then, as calm as you please, Betty turned to me and said, "Now, Mick, if you would be so kind, fuck my ass."

That did it for Sean. His broadside caught Betty on the side of the face, in her hair, across her tits, and even on my chest.

She turned to him, saying, "Oh, Sean! What have you done? I warned you, now you'll have to be punished, but not yet. Mick, what are you waiting for? Get that cock in my ass, now!" I did, to her moans and groans. "Unhh, yesss! Oh, that feels so fucking good, Sean. You must try it before you leave today, I insist. Having a cock up your ass feels so fucking good." Sean's expression was almost pure terror, mixed with a good helping of disbelief. Who the fuck was this woman who looked like his wife?

Soon, I could feel Betty's orgasm building. Her breathing was becoming ragged, her movements chaotic, her vocalizations limited to uh's, ah's and oh's. When she did come, she pulled herself back to Sean's cock and swallowed him again. He tensed up, then grunted, his hips thrusting his cock into Betty's throat at least four times.

When they were done, Betty looked back at me, asking if I had come. I shook my head. She grinned. "Unfasten my guest, please, and put the other cuffs on him, with the chain behind his back. Then, if you would, help him lay on the floor." After giving me my instructions, she left the room, and in a few minutes, we heard the toilet flush. By the time she was back, Sean was in position.

"What the fuck is she up to?" he whispered frantically, as soon as she was out of the room.

"I don't have a clue, do you, Beth?" I replied, looking at her. Sean followed my gaze, and it was like he just then became aware she was in the room.

"Omigod, Beth!" His hard-on wilted like a flower in the desert sun. "Damn, baby, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to see us like this.

"Your ma must have gone loco! What is she doing, Beth? Can you explain it?"

"I think she did, Dad. Last year, the day you two separated, you told her you didn't think she was any good in bed. She has spent the time since then finding new ways to find fun in bed. She's showing you what she learned, and what you are going to have to be able to do to keep up with her. I only hope you're up to what she has planned."

"What who has planned?" asked Betty coming back into the living room. She walked over to me and started stroking my cock. "Daughter, dear, I should have asked you first, but do you mind if I borrow your husband's cock for a little while, to show my guest some of my new found skills?"

"Why, Momma," Beth replied, in a very broad, very fake southern accent, "y'all know I all-ways sha-yre with mah fam-i-ly. It is ree-ally up to mah dee-ar, dee-ar huzz-band if he wa-nts to fuck his mother-in-law. Ah suh-jest you suck him off a-ynd a-ysk him. Ah i-maj-jun he will co-op-per-rate, he 's horny as a billy goat, 'cuz we di'n't get to fuck this mornin'." She laughed, and in her normal voice continued, "Besides, he's never refused you, has he?"

"No, but it was impolite of me to just grab him like that." She looked up at me. "So, Mick, are you up for a little fun so I can show Sean what I expect from him if he comes back to me."

I heard Sean's intake of air when he heard that. Betty had stolen the shoe and put it on the other foot. Instead of seeing if Betty wanted to come back to him, he now had to prove he was worthy of coming back to her.

"Whatcha wanna do, Cougar?" I asked her.

"Remember that way you fucked Beth while Helen and I watched, with her sitting on your lap and her legs around her neck? I'd like to try that first, and then, if Sean is up, dp."

"Your wish..." I said, settling into the easy chair. She hadn't come but the one time today, and was primed for lots more. She had also abstained from any kind of sex yesterday to be ready for today and Sean. We got her settled on my cock and lap, then I started flexing my leg muscles. I added some nipple play, digital and oral, and a lot of clit massage to what I had done with Beth, so Betty came early and often in the thirty minutes she was impaled on my rod.

Beth had to help her off me, and support her while circulation to her legs was re-established. "You okay, Ma?" she asked, glaring at me, and laughing at the same time.

Betty laughed. "Better than okay, sweet. Damn, no wonder you like it that way. Sean, were you watching? If I take you back, we have to do it like that at least once a week, three times would be better, seven times, ideal," she said, winking at Beth so I could see, but not Sean, who meekly agreed to try to meet her needs for that kind of sex.

She walked over and straddled his head, then sank to her knees, presenting her well fucked, but still clean pussy to him for homage. "You know, Sean, in over 30 years of marriage, you never offered to kiss my cunt. You forced me once to suck you off until you came in my mouth, and when I vomited from being gagged by your dick, you beat me.

"Well, if you want to come back, you'll find pussy on your menu, every day. If you do a good job, and you will have to learn by doing what that is, then I might return the favor. Might! What, you waiting for permission or something; get licking!"

As Sean got into his job, Betty called me over. "Give me his legs." I lifted Sean's legs and pushed them into Betty's hands. She pulled his pants and shorts below his knees. "There's some lotion in my bag. Grab it." while I got the lotion, I saw her adjust her position so her calves were behind Sean's head, his heels behind and under her arms. She took the lotion and poured a healthy dollop on his asshole, then leaned forward to rub it in.

He must have made some form of objection. "You bite me, Sean McPherson, and you can say goodbye to your balls, because I'll shove them so far up your ass you won't be able to shit for a month." he evidently believed her, for soon she gave a little ass shimmy to settle back down on his mouth. She tossed me the lotion, using 'the' hand motion to indicate I should lube myself up.

When I was prepared, she motioned for me to get into position. "Sean, remember when you came all over me, and I said you needed to be punished. It's time. And remember when I said you needed to know how good a cock up your ass felt. It's time for that too." Sean started trying to wriggle out from under her, and throw her off his face, but her grip with her legs was too strong. I was lined up, and on her signal, thrust home.

Even muffled by Betty's vulva, it was a horrible scream--God forgive me for stealing another man's manhood, taking away his sense of inviolable sexuality and superiority. From this day going forward, Sean would have the knowledge of how a victim of rape felt. Worse, with the prostatic massage, it wasn't long before he was spouting cum all over himself and Betty. His pained and painful "Noooo!" when it happened was proof that it had been the ultimate in degradation, being forced to climax while being raped.

When he was done spouting, Betty motioned me to back off, even though I hadn't come yet. She lay down beside him, giving Beth and me the signal to exit. Sean was curled up in the fetal position, sobbing. As I walked past, I heard her say, "Now you know how I felt."

Beth and I busied ourselves putting together a light supper, soup and sandwiches. Sean's sobs had long since subsided to inaudible if they were still happening. After twenty minutes or so, Betty called, "Mick, one last favor."

We returned to the living room. Sean was still on the floor, but the cuffs were gone. He was on his back, Betty on hers, on top of him, as much of his seven inch cock in her ass as they could get, given the position. "It's time for the dp," Betty said.

"Like this? Are you sure?" I wasn't, it looked hellish uncomfortable for both of them and would be difficult for me to achieve any penetration. "You want Sean in the back?" She nodded. I pulled her off and rolled her onto her side, Sean's right leg under her waist and hip. He was able to enter her, with his left foot flat on the floor. That gave me just enough room to work my way into her pussy and fuck her. It's not the best position for dp, but unless the guy on the bottom has a gigantically long cock, better than the one they were planning on.

It didn't take too long before we were all coming, not together. Betty was last, I was first but managed to maintain my erection long enough (hard enough) to help the others get there.

Sean had always resented me a little. I put it off to taking away his little girl and making her a woman. I think there is some of that between all fathers and their sons-in-law. Then, my being present at the debacle last summer, and taking Betty away from his house added more.

Fucking Betty in front of him, pussy, ass, and mouth, raping his ass and coordinating the dp, all just pushed that resentment to the point where he was beginning to resemble Mt. St. Helen's. I was totally floored by his utter collapse when Betty forced him to suck me clean. It was the aftermath of the ass rape times ten. It was probably only the fact that she was doing him at the same time that allowed him to survive the experience.

After we ate they went off to a motel somewhere on the North side and didn't return until Tuesday evening. They had reconciled, and Sean offered his hand in friendship to me. It took us a couple of days to get them packed up and sent off, but it happened without incident. Betty asked for another dp the day they left. Sean was on the bottom this time, too, but his seven inches was in her pussy. I had that sweet bony ass one last time.

As they pulled away from the curb, we heard our phone ringing inside. The answering machine took the call, from Susie, wanting to visit. Her boyfriend was getting nasty.

julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers