All Comments on 'My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 01'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 7 years ago
Off to a great start.

Your story left the reader with enough anticipation to warrant a second chapter, at least. Well-written and paced evenly to create vivid images of the scenes.

Very nice job! Five Stars.

James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
Brilliant Starter

I must say that you are off to a brilliant, captivating and highly erotic start! You have built a damn good foundation to be built upon and I can't wait to see the next chapter of your marvelous story...

J. Jamie Dupane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You have captured the feelings and emotions of many guys. Feelings of guilt are normal, but once son sees mom's pussy pure lust overcomes it. Very good descriptions, the love and devotion come through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
when you say

my mom is hot mom doe you mean it like a hot wife thing that she's gonna fuck around with his friends &not gonna let him join in or is she just gonna fuck her son?

5* good read cant wait for part 2,3,4 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

i hope she cuckolds her son with his best friends not letting him have any of it

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
Please just her and him

No one else.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad

Good story hope you do more with it .thanks .

yangus99yangus99almost 7 years ago
Part 2?

Cant wait to read the rest!

reekerreekeralmost 7 years ago
Nice story

What happens next !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great beginning

great build up, lots of potential ....looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slow buildup

Great story!!! I would go with a very slow buildup. Keep the mom clueless and very reluctant. The photo thing is a good idea. Maybe try it again and get him to persuade her into some more revealing pics but on "accident"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hot Mom Hotter Than Molten Lava

Part 2 VERY SOON please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 2!!!!!

OMG I am dying waiting for chapter 2! This is really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good start

thanks

DaddyDaughterLoveDaddyDaughterLovealmost 7 years ago
Chaper 2

I love this story please tell me there more to come, I can't wait to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

My mom had me at 16. She was the sexiest girl in school and was having sex early. When I was in high school mom was doing everything to bring in money. Besides her full time job she would do some " brand embassador " jobs. Meaning she would dress skimpy and push certain liquors in bars. She did car shows and other events. I always had a hot mom in hot clothes around. She would always ask how she looked before she left. Some nights she would come home drunk from sampling the liquor I suppose. On night she came home and was very horny. She talked about how " that dumbass shot his load before I even got started" she was sitting on my bed and when she leaned back against the footboard I saw she had no panties on. That was when I fell for my mom. A month later she taught me to eat pussy.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you to everyone who has commented on the story. I have submitted chapter 2, and I expect it will be published within two or three days. The current plan is for seven chapters, but, of course, that's subject to change!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Still no chapter 2 yet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yes!!! Great story. Keep mom in the dark about the whole thing. The son should be tricking her it doing things like showing parts of her body. Tits would be great next with the camera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Being a hot mom is so much fun, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent build up and restraint

Well-written and well-being built. Vivid descriptions without being over the top. Also liked the son's initial hesitation. Makes it more realistic.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Awesome...need to get to the next chapter

Please open Mom to some son sex

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Both are so wonderful on how they are evolving.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 7 years ago
Greaat Start

I like the stories with a good build-up. Looking forward to the next few chapters.

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 7 years ago
Hot mom

I love mom/son stories and this one is one of the best! I can't wait to see how things turn out.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
Love it.

My Mom's pussy has always been hairy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Distracting Typo

On Page 2 - "The curtain matched the drapes." I think you meant the CARPET matched the drapes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH. IT IS EROTIC & EVEN ROMANTIC

:-)

KnightDomKnightDomalmost 6 years ago
Edit suggestion

"I want to dad somebody my age, not somebody who's sixty."

I think you meant.

"I want to **date** somebody my age, not somebody who's sixty."

UncleWayneUncleWaynealmost 6 years ago
Hot

Just discovered your stories and really enjoyed this one.

I’m going to be busy reading the additional parts for the next few days.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Fantastic story!!

csltcsltover 5 years ago
What a Treat!

" She was a graceful runner. Not all runners are. Some runners plod. Others run with short, jerky steps. This woman's stride was both fluid and feral, like that of an animal to whom running came naturally.

As I drew still closer to her, I saw her butt more closely. It was pert and round, like a ripe apple. Her hips, though not wide, nonetheless contrasted with the narrowness of her waist. Her little T-shirt didn't fully cover her. As she ran, the bottom hem of her shirt moved up and down, momentarily exposing glimpses of the skin of her back just over the waistband of her little shorts. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Off to a good start.

The dialogue and build-up in this story is already different (in a good way) than many stories of this genre. Mom and son seem relaxed enough with each other to be honest with each other almost in a flirtatious manner. Mom tells him he does not seem to be 19 or act like he is 19. She basically told him that he seems older than his age. He told his mom that she is very pretty and even hot. Of course these could simply be compliments inspired by the wine.

Good background as well. Another idiot husband gone looking for greener pastures. Both mom and son are athletic. That could come in handy. After his run, the son grabbed a Coke to drink. That was very different than typical. That's keeping it real. I am liking this. 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Voyeur’s delight

Well done. Everyone has seen hot moms but it’s rare when the opportunity to play with yours presents itself. You make it so natural and believable and hot!

blozoblozoalmost 5 years ago
You deserve a red H.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My Mom is also a Hot Mon

Only just came across this story. I love stories like this. Stories that build up a background. Stories that are believable. I look forward to the building of the erotic nature of their relationship.

My parents used to take us, as a family to nudist beaches all the time. My mother is almost identical to the mother in this story. She would always ask me to rub after sun lotion onto her body, when returning home from the beach, & also to give her full body massages, from the earlies times that I can remember. Maybe 5yo? Always innocent. I always though her body was the most perfect I've ever seen. Playboy mags included. 34 C cup breasts, with chunky dark brown nipples, that were about half an inch in diameter & three quaters of an inch long. Taut belly. Taut arse. Toned legs. Puffy outer labia. Beefy, dark brown meat curtains & her insides were a magenta in colour. Her clitoris was permanently protruding from its hood by half an inch. My perfect woman with the perfect body & only 18 years older than myself. I loved giving her massages. Then I found the photos hidden in a shoebox, of her, my father, my younger brother & I at a nudist beach. The next envelope had photos of her in all manner of poses. Each more revealing & provacative than the last. The next envelope was her & my father fucking. The next was her being gangbanged by my uncles. The last was a swinging party with my parent's friends.

This story has me thinking of my hot & sexy mom. Her perfect body. Her perfect tits. Her perfect cunt. The wanton slut I know she is.

I give this chapter 💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 & look forward to the next chapter.

Horny Motherfucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really really LOVE this story: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0). Bravissimo! Very very erotic. 100% realistic. My cup of tea.

This story is well received by the readers. It has so far got 360,527 views & 623 faves, which is 1.728 faves per 1k views (an outstanding faves-to-views ratio!)

I am a mature man. However, since the onset of puberty till I was 30, I was obsessively attracted to my mom. Yes, she was in 80% of my jack off fantasies. At first when i was younger, I did not fantasize about me having sex with her. I was imagining mom losing a stupid bet & I got to hand-spank her on her bum... or the two of us are sun bathing at a beach, she got a thigh cramp & I "must" massage it. I was young & naive, & must have thought "it is not incestuous as long as your dick stays outside your mom's pussy". As I was growing up I was slowly but steadily shedding taboos in my mind, my sexual fantasies have been "my secret world" ever since.

I spied on my mom. I was a voyeur son. I loved my mom the way a good son is expected to love him mom; I also lusted after my mom the way a man lusts after a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤ (5).

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story but the expression is "the carpet matched the drapes" not "the curtain matched the drapes." Curtains and drapes are the same thing. But everything else was great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"You don't act 19", she said. "You don't seem 19 to me". "I look at you and i don't see a 19 year old". "You seem a lot older than you are". This is some Very well thought out and creative writing imo. I like to read well written Incest stories. Not necessarily JO material. Hot is good but i like them with a little background, some physical descriptors and a fair amount of build up Leading to a beautiful (but Erotic) story. This story fits that so far, again imo. I like to read All sub-categories of Incest, mom/son, dad/daughter, brother/sister, etc. It seems to me that some of the more plausible and well-written stories are in this (mom/son) area.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I enjoy erotic, sensual love stories involving incest. I liked the fact and the way that the son realizes his mother is a woman. Additionally, I liked the way that the mother admits that her son is mature for his age. Finally, I like the way the author writes with respect for his characters.

Kicker1826Kicker1826about 2 years ago

Hot story! Well written and very exciting!

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

Need much more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far so good. Looking forward to the other chapters😍.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanna see again too! Nice story

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear6 months ago

This was a great opening chapter to this story. Quite a realistic scenario. & I like that it is slowly building.

One point of order. The carpet matches the drape, not the curtains match the drapes

RandyashellRandyashell4 months ago

Predictable , didnt do anything for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
5328 Followers
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES