All Comments on 'My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 03'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad

You are starting to lose the believable aspect of this story.

The mother remaining reluctant and embarrased to expose her body to her son, and her sons intense desire to see more is what keeps readers hanging on to this story in my opinion.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
Good job.

Thanks for another good chapter can't wait to see where you take it next .

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, very hot !! I hope his Mom is so horny she makes a move for him and that he's hung enough to give her what she wants really well. That she wants to play more often and tells him things she wants etc. Maybe, he and Tucker can do her together same day too. In any case, this storm has so much potential. Thaks and cannot wait for another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Being a hotmom is fun and I'm sure she knows what she is doing. I can't wait for Inga to leave the old photos somewhere Randy can find them. That is so much fun.

Can't wait for chapter 4.

mor98mor98about 7 years ago
Very hot story. I canΒ΄t wait to read more parts

I have some more ideas how to continue. Are You willing to know my ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun story

Some hot and not so hot mom's enjoy teasing son and friends. They get a thrill from arousing young guys and knowing the guys jo for them. A few take it to the next level.

redlion75redlion75about 7 years ago

Tucker would have been punched the fuck out and told never to come back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

I am imagining Inga Lund to look like the Blond MILF Porn Star Brandi Love without the tattoos. Of course Brandi Love was born Tracey Lynn Livermore and now goes by Tracey Lynn Potoski in her personal life with her swinger husband Chris Potoski.

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Brandi_Love

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandi_Love

boaman007boaman007about 7 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't stop!

Great series, can't wait for the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Incest

Please keep the sex and love between the mother and son, please. I gave this four stars just due to the pervert friend being introduced, otherwise five star story.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
DAMN IT...My cock is hard and you stop the story

I need a finish!!!

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you to everyone for comments so far. I welcome comments and I enjoy reading what people have to say, even when the comments are critical. It's especially interesting to know what you think about what's happening in the story, or the choices you hope/want characters to make or not make. I can't guarantee they will make the choices you want them to, but I hope you stay tuned in.

I have submitted Chapter 4 to Literotica, and I expect it to be published within five days.

mor98mor98about 7 years ago
I have sent you a private feedback.

There are some ideas. If you havenΒ΄t get it, please let me know it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mom & Son

These couple chapters are great! I'd hazard a guess that there are many sons who, when they reach their teens, they 'see' their mom in a sexual light. And the other women they know. This story is something that happens to many guys, even if it's in their imagination. I know that fantasy happened to me. What we guys dream happening is the 'older' woman in their young life, submitting to them, so the young man can see them nude, fuck them, have the woman of their dreams sucking their cocks and feeling them Cumming inside these most attractive of women! Many times! IF only some of these women could trust these younger guys and the guys keep their mouth shut, both would be so satisfied! This is a great story. I'd love to see it written from Inga's point of view and know her thoughts! Of course, I do suspect that she kind of knew or felt that both boys were sexually attracted to her. I was thinking that Inga would have uttered out her son's name when she was bringing herself to orgasm! Or, at least when she was standing in front of her Mirror, totally nude and asking herself, 'What would my son think of seeing me nude? Would he want to FUCK ME? I'd love to have my son fuck me!' If she knew he was looking at her, she could say that, out loud so that he'd know without her actually confronting him. Of course, her standing nude in front of him, she wants to be fucked! It's just that 'First Step' that takes the most courage! A boy who fucks an older woman matures quickly afterwards!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck man...

There comes a point where enough is enough, why the duck did you introduce Tucker into the story? Did nothing but made everyone who reads this story pissed off, and not in a good teasing way! Your stories are no longer worth reading! All it is is just useless drivel

mor98mor98about 7 years ago
For the last Anonymous

Please find a new story and go there

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Such a caring and loving mother who slowly seduces her own flesh. Hopefully in the next chapter she will experience her own son gently entering her thru true love.

Tigr2Tigr2almost 7 years ago
Too Much

I read the whole story to this point, but doubt if I will continue. It is a nice setup, but it has gone on too long. It seems like he will just continue to jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's taking too long.

Story is over-detailed and should have reached a climax long before this. Once a 4, now downgraded to a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Makes sense

It's going very slow cuz the author is staying true to reality. They are trying to cross that mother and son barrier. It wouldn't be worth reading if that barrier was easily crossed.

koala011860091koala011860091almost 7 years ago
Nice pacing

I like how kinky Mom is turning out to be. Topless gardening, anal masturbation, very nice touches. And great job on keeping the tension high, makes for the kind of story I don't want to see end.

HornyinDeHornyinDealmost 7 years ago
Can't wait to see what's next

Great story, every horny boy's dream. I know it fueled a lot of masturbation.

willyboy07willyboy07almost 7 years ago
Put me to sleep

It's taking to long to get to the fucking! Let's get something ​going here! Love the storyline, but hopefully it will get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great ... until

The story was great up until the masturbation scene before the mirror with him under the king size bed taking pictures with his DSLR. What a crock of crap. Assuming that he could actually see anything with the vertical mirror mounted flat on a vertical door or wall, it wouldn't be much.

Additionally, why would she masturbate on the floor, walking around the bed to get her toy, when the bed was right there? Sure, maybe in theory she wants to see him under the bed while she's pleasuring herself. She'd still have to angle the mirror (didn't happen) and he would see her watching him (didn't happen).

Good story up to that point, but that scene was disappointing.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Not bad but !!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!!!!! Don't let Tucker fuck mom first. A third person always turns the story from mom and son to gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn...

Don't understand why people playing around assholes has to be brought into an INCEST TABOO story. The two don't mix and one doesn't have anything to do with the other. Damn! Another screwed story.

The Old Guy

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946over 6 years ago
HOT....VERY HOT

I think this was so hot.... i always fantasized watching my mom masturbating. I thought him being under the bed was a hot way of watching mom..... plus the thrill of almost getting caught... living on the edge gets so hot,.

realspillrealspillover 6 years ago
couldn't tear my eyes away

I like this series. It has very good pace at which the arousal and desire of the young man meets each incident with his mom which convincingly arise naturally. Nothing about this story seems forced or showy. You write excellently with lively descriptions and not overly descriptive to a nauseating degree. The right blend of details right down to the subtleties had me seeing this story in my mind's eye very clearly. I found it interesting in a believable sort of way, the way you articulate the temperament and feelings of each character. This is one I will come back to. This is one for the voyeur ,exhibitionist, and lovers of the female form.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 6 years ago
Absolutely

AWESOME series ! SO erotic and sensual ! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Read

Like your story series as it sufficiently describes his Moms beauty so well. Love to have someone like her to play with daily, nice. However, he is working hard to see all of his mom and to get her into bed but, from his actions with his friend, it appears that he would be open to share her. This would make no sense at all as a boy or girl who was successful in getting such a beautiful Mom to bed, certainly wouldn't want to share her with anyone. Just my thought/opinion. Lovely so far.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
I Agree This Story Is Very Hot!

Smoking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!

I continue to like this more and more. Mom's teasing of Randy is obvious. This is progressing nicely. 5*.

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years ago
A moment in time

Such a perfect spot in time for them and even better for us!

lilyandstoneylilyandstoneyover 4 years ago
Pics?

I would love to see the pics of your lovely mom playing with her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK, I'm halfway through this

And I was just wondering; does anyone else want to murder Tucker, or is it just me? That little prick has the worst timing ever. If that was me and my mom he interrupted, there would be a shallow grave in his future!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the most well written stories I have read on this site. The characters are finely developed. The emotional development of the characters would reflect real life, based on actual age and circumstances. The plot is progressing logically. The interaction between mother and son is appropriate. In a typical incest situation, just like this story, the mother knows more than she is letting on, as pertains to her son. I like slowly developing love stories involving an incestual relationship.. The balance between respect, passion, sexual arousal and intimacy between mother and son is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 yes it needs 6 stars!!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear7 months ago

πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES