My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,370 Followers

Then the finger pushed forward further, sliding beyond the tight rim of the hole and into her. Her finger was buried in her ass to the first knuckle. I saw her push still more. Her finger had disappeared into her asshole up to the second knuckle. I saw it twitching, and I knew mom was moving her finger around inside her ass.

Mom now was going hard at both her holes, one with a finger and one with the slender vibrator. And I was there, miraculously, to see her doing it. I had to take a photo. I had to. It would be risky, because taking it would make a small noise, but I thought there was a better than even chance that the sound would be masked by the vibrator's steady, loud buzz and mom's heavy breathing.

I held the camera in place and focused. It was hard to maintain focus because of the dim indoor light and because of the constant jerking of mom's body under the assault of her finger and the vibrator. But I was determined. I would take one shot -- no more. I couldn't risk making more noise than that.

Mom's breathing sped up and her legs spasmed and jerked in the air. I knew she would come soon, and I had to take the photo before she came and turned the vibrator off. It was getting harder to get a shot because of the constant, jerky movement of her legs. But then she pulled the vibrator up and out of her pussy, and the lips gave way and the maw of her sex remained open as the tip of the vibrator lay against her nubby, exposed clit. She splayed her legs even farther. Everything came into view. I chanced it, and I took the photo.

The camera made a quiet but noticeable -- to me -- click, which I hoped was muffled by the bed skirt and the noises mom was making. She showed no sign of hearing it; her body kept jerking and tensing as the moment of orgasm obviously approached.

And then the orgasm came. Mom's thin frame arched over the bedroom carpet and her legs straightened and her whole body shook. She let out a long, thin, high-pitched gasp. Her finger remained in her ass but she obviously struggled to keep the vibrator on her wildly bucking body.

I could see her body swept by the orgasm as she brought her feet down on the ground. Visible tremors swept across her body like waves. Like ripples on a pond, they flowed back and forth through her damp, nude body until they receded and her body grew still. Her high-pitched panting became slower and quieter.

She quieted down, and I didn't dare move. Because mom lay back on the floor, her head was visible, and if she had turned her head and looked my way she might have seen me under the bed. Fortunately, she didn't.

After what seemed like ages, but probably only was a few minutes, mom sat up. She sat for another minute with her legs open in front of the mirror. I couldn't see her face or upper body, but I had the impression she was appraising her spent and orgasm-wracked body. I looked through the zoom lens; the entire area between her legs was shiny with moisture.

Finally, mom grabbed the bikini pieces and stood up. Her legs looked unsteady, and she staggered, slightly, to the bathroom.

I heard water in the sink, and then I heard the shower turned on.

This was my time to get away.

I crawled from under the bed on the side opposite the bathroom door. I peeked around the edge of the bed. I couldn't see all the way into the bathroom from where I was, but it looked like it was clear. I darted from my spot next to the bed to the door, and as quietly as I could I turned the knob, opened the door enough to let me through, and closed it behind me.

I let out a quiet sigh. I'd made it.

I ran back to my room, stealthily at first, and then with abandon as my need for relief took over. I shut the door behind me and pushed my shorts down and off in a rapid sweep of my hand.

I needed relief more desperately than I ever had before, but I needed something else, first.

I hooked my camera up to my computer with a USB cord. A pushed a few buttons with frantic fingers. The files from camera downloaded quickly, but it didn't feel quick; it felt agonizingly slow. Finally, it was done and I scrolled through the photos until I found the last one. I had to see how it had turned out before I let myself release.

I saw it. It had turned out.

In my photo of her, mom lay on the floor with outstretched legs, a finger from one hand buried in her anus and the pink bulb of the vibrator pressed to clit, her delicate lips peeled back underneath, exposing her damp and pink flesh.

It wasn't the clearest photo I'd ever taken, but it was clear enough, and the resolution was remarkable given the circumstances, my shaking hands, and the awkward vantage point.

More to the point, it was the hottest photo I'd ever taken or seen in my life. My cock pointed, steel-hard, toward the image, and I no more than touched the tip of my cock head with two fingers before my restraint gave way and I erupted, spurt after spurt, uncontrollably, and, once again, all over the place. I pushed my cock down and most of my cum landed on the carpet, but some of it landed on my desk top and a few dozen drops of translucent milky fluid stuck to the lower edge of my computer monitor. The sheer quantity of it rivaled the gusher I'd had the first time I jerked off to the site of mom's lovely pussy, days earlier.

I lay back in back in my desk chair, panting and naked below the waist.

My god, my god, my god.

I looked at the cum all over the place. I'd left myself with quite a mess to clean up.

But it was worth it.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,370 Followers