All Comments on 'My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 02'

by greytonesandredlights

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Very well done! It seemed that the ending opened up this story for more. I'm hoping so... Thank you!

BG187BG187over 2 years ago

I liked it enough but I was expecting a bit more.

Reading title I was expecting alot more reluctance and emotion sadly that part ended in a few paragraphs. I thought there was alot there for relationship building but I guess not.

I hope next chapter there's alot more sneaking around, almost caught moments and general high risk before getting the sister involved.

I also like to see the mother remain the primary love/lust intrest.

4 stars for me on this one

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Not the end I hope.

Enjoying this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope there is more to come. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, but I thought there was way more to focus on. Did Mom's business increase when she started modeling? Did they move to sleeping together? I hope there is another chapter. Maybe the sister gets involved with both. Lots of ways to proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Hope they can continue even with his sister home.

raraewriterraraewriterover 2 years ago

Very clever and satisfying. Multiple story lines add to this treat. Thanks for a five star read.

sportingone09sportingone09over 2 years ago

I think it was poor really, no real story should have been more build up to having sex

and the feeling up of lingerine especially the panties and garter belt, describe the gusset and the smell uummmmm, if mom was wet all day, just eat them... Thats all?

greytonesandredlightsgreytonesandredlightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello, so some of you have noticed this is shorter than my other works. Its really meant to be one whole story, but I was starting to close in on 20k words, with very little pay out, for all the reading. So I wanted to give all of you some larger scenes and a break from all the build up (It also made editing a little more tolerable). There is a part 3 "Loading" but its being written along with 2 other stories and 1 non erotic story being published else where, sorry.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

This is a really good story. I hope you will continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!!!!!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I liked it and looking forward to chapter 3.

But some of your phrasing, especially your choice of some adjectives/adverbs seemed off.

E.G. Mom comes into the show and he Jerks his head around and Throws his back against the wall.

And the one phrase that I loved was: "I drank a gallon of water and peed once. Most of it stayed in my work shirt and pants."

Why did he pee on himself (LOL)

Not trying to be nit-picky but I find some of your wording distracting and even humorous. Don't know if you use an editor, but you might want to consider it. You have great potential.

Thank you!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Story gets better and better. I liked the way the mother accepted her emotional and sexual epiphany with and for her son. The passion, chemistry, and intimacy between the two are beautiful. My only wish for this chapter would be that the mother and son, as equals, set the ground rules for their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful writing here Grey. Loved the way you built up the background and characters and not rushing in. While I jump to the next part not knowing if that is indeed the last of them, I would love to see more works coming from you. Keep it up. Cheers!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Can't wait to see how they handle the sister/daughter being home. Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreytonesandredlights@greytonesandredlights
I came to expand my erotic writing and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. First person perspective and erotic (or sex scenes in general). I feel I've done this and must reduce my stories to significantly smaller ones. 2000 and less. Sorry I treat my writing like gestu...