All Comments on 'My Mom The Stripper'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

One of my favorite mom/son fantasies... mom becoming so worked up that she does all of her son's friends in front of him then just includes him as well.

Good read - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Again

Ehhh, nice flaming start but fire went out for me. Consider writing it again from point of mother seeking companionship. But this time the boys utilize emotional blackmail techniques in a nc/reluctant setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
response to anon. "again"

It was well written as is! If you don't like the way it's written why don't you write your own version from your perspective than we can make some negative comments about your story?

As for me I loved it. Thank you Centrum1000.

BiskitBiskitover 12 years ago
Hot Mom

Well done, you had me hard and jerking off and that's what good incest and porn should do. Could have used a little editing but it's not east to get good help these days. Thanks for the fun jerk off incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another ill conceived and unbelievable piece of rubbish from this "author"

The next day when Frank arrived at school, his three friends were standing surrounded by a couple of dozen other boys.

"Hey Frankie, we were just telling the gang what a nasty fucking slut your ma is." Derek yelled at the top of his voice "The way she got me and Mark to fuck her slimy cunt with a dildo before she sucked my cock. Man the way my cum ran down her face when you were fucking your own whore of a mother was awesome. Tell her when you get home the whole bunch of us will be over tonight and we'll give her more cum than her cunt and mouth can handle. Come to think of it tell her to grease up her slutty asshole and we'll fuck her there at the same time."

Frank's chest swelled with pride as he realised that by this time tomorrow everyone within a ten mile radius would know that his sexy mom not only fucked her own son, but was the easiest sluttiest fuck in town. And cheaper than most whores.

No doubt about it he would be the envy of every boy in the school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't just write because it sound good

don't let the little head do the thinking.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story was well written but the storyline sucked.

Now Frank's mother will be a slut in the eyes of all of his friends, and they will think she is a whore forever.

I think it would have been better if she gave the boys a decent strip dance,and then sent them home. Then give her son a private dance in her bedroom, and fuck him all night.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
outstanding

Damn good story, I would have paid the stripper $300

instead of 500.00 and told her to get the f... out!

That way she makes more money. damn good story, can not wait for ch.2......Is it done yet!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i agree with BidDaddyRich

A decent show for the friends and then a private show for the son would have made it better. I mean , who really wants to share all of their mom with friends?

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
five stars ain't enough!

OMG what a great story. well written, awesome build up, and a pay off that didn't dissappoint! very well done.

MadBrownMadBrownover 12 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT

Great story, very well written. Disregard any naysayers who want to tell you how to write the story. They can go read Readers Digest if they want. This story was extremely hot, hot, hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mommy

I loved this story....mother made 100 dollars so she became a whore for her son and his friends...not just a slut. this is exactly what I always fantasized about with my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PERFECT!!

just perfect

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Take Your Own Medicine

I agree with BigDaddyRich and others. Who wants their friends to think their Mother is a slut and a whore? That consideration kind of ruined the story for me. However, at least she reserved her pussy for her son. That was a step in the right direction.

As to other A Holes who think they either have a right to tell others what to comment or that others should be ignored, take some of your own medicine.

coldfire30coldfire30over 11 years ago
Simply great

Thanks for this hot story !!! Please don't give a damn about these guys who criticize others and are not able to write story by their own...

jimewestjimewestabout 11 years ago
Hot

Very well done.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 11 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!

What is it with all the people trashing the STORY or the STORY LINE? For fuck sake it is a STORY. That's all. If you don't like it go and read some other story or better yet, WRITE YOUR FUCKING OWN! There's no need to leave stupid comments on the story. Others think it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just simply awesome

I love your story line. as a mother I enjoy reading stories involving mother and son. I was reading with anticipation what you have in store for her son. and look how you teased us to the end. got my panties wet and that's good for 5 stars!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hot story. I love stories where the hot mom fucks her son and all his friends.

36FF_Tiki36FF_Tikiover 9 years ago
Just let it to

You people making some of the negative comments know this is fiction right? This world ends on the last sentence. It doesn't continue into tomorrow where all his friends blab about it. It doesn't extend beyond this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OH FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan fucking tastic. This definitely is the hottest in a very long time. I had too stroke my cock and fuck did I cum a load . Wish my gal had been here too swallow it. Or some nice young man or two. Any volunteers ??

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Great ending

Please continue this story she's got her son now keep it in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

I loved that her son got the prize in the end. Nice bit of escapism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So the mom's a whore?

Congrats, 1 measly fucking star for you. A private dance just for her son would have been 5 stars.

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEabout 8 years ago
I LOVED THE STORY

I agree with some of the others, I read these stories to get aroused. Yours did just that. The reality is not of any concern. My only criticism is that you did not follow it up with any sequels. There is still time though!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

I could easily picture this whole story. Thank you for your effort of writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree with below

Would have been a 5 if it was a private show for her son, and not his friends. As it was, the show was for the friends, and the son was just an afterthought, kind of like, “Oh, you're still here? Maybe your friends might enjoy watching me throw you a bone!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comment

Pretty realistic, enjoy kept my attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not impressed

Story was horrible, could be better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Forgotten tits and nipps

Almost nothing there for a titter or a nipper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So rubbish then?

She sent away an honest stripper so she could become a whore for her sons friends and wreck his social life.

24 hours and a thousand boys 25 and under will know they can take her at will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved. It

I got so horny reading it I had to go fuck my clock hungry lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs more

Needs more like a chapter 2

SteveO_79SteveO_79over 6 years ago
Fav

This is my favorite story. I keep coming back to this story over and over. this has inspired me to write some of my own stores. I haven't posted them yet...working on finishing the second one and dont have the courage yet to post the first one i wrote. Thank you and keep up the good work.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WAS HOT !!!!!!!

Her son was a fool, to let his friends do to her what DEREK pushed her to do. His bully voice ,and her just somewhat drunk. Glad Derek did not fuck her,only her son FRANK got that shot...THANKS

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
ignore the trolls

I'm not usually into incest stories but this one was so hot and made me very horny. Your description of how Sarah is dressed and the detail in your story really made the anticipation great. I'd love to read more stories like this one from you.

As for those anonymous trolls who didn't like this story -- if you don't like incest stories then why did you read this one???? It says "taboo/incest". It's clearly what it is. Read a different category if you don't like hot MILFs fucking her son and his friends.

5 Stars to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really really LOVE your story, gave you a 5+ [5.25/5=105% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐) "Above expectations!"]!

The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

Is the story based on true events? Probably not. BUT it definitely is based on voyeur sons' erotic fantasies.

The story is a fuck-fest par excellence! That's perfectly OK.

In a wife sex story, a wild wife has sex with 2 or 3 or more men none of whom is her husband.

In this particular mom sex story, the mom engages in sexual acts with 3 friends of her son's. HOWEVER only her son gets to have a real intercourse with her.

* * *

As a young man I was sexually attracted to my mom big time. She was in about 80% of my erotic fantasies, including the jack-off ones.

I was a voyeur son. I first realized that my mom was a flirt and a tease, & a bit later, I came to terms with that fact: "it's her life & only hers," I thought to myself.

All in all, I did not see much. Once a man felt her knee. Another man regularly held his hand on her thigh while talking to her. Yet another man would get 2 kisses on the mouth from my mom, one when he arrives, the other one when he leaves. There were more instances but they took place over 10 years or so.

In my fantasy world, my mom was wild & promiscuous. The mom from the story would fit like a glove in my fantasy world.

As far as I am concerned, you hit the nail on the head with your story.

(I hope that my comment makes sense.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! at least the 5th time I've read it. Time for a sequel with more friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Meh

I hate incest stories where the mom gives everything to her son's friends and only fucks the son as an afterthought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Oh son, are you still here? How about some sloppy seconds from your friends?"

No thanks.

Re; 'ignore the trolls'

It seems anyone that has a different opinion these days is called a troll. Well, your opinion is different to mine, so I guess that makes you a troll too, so you should be ignored. Yes?

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, exciting with good pacing. Kept my attention with just the mix of anticipation and action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope they kept fucking her took turns knocking her up

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

Sharing is a cuck thing (9999999)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to add some bdsm bondage elements.

Sarah could have been whipped and caned naked. Twisting and screaming in agony. Then they should have fucked her like a bitch she is.

wildtazstudwildtazstud11 months ago

I loved it and thought it was very hot. You should write a second part to it and continue with each boy taking turns going to her room and pleasuring her all night long and ending with her son sleeping with her for the night.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

She's a slut and no mom to her son she's just a mother which is a nice name for a cum dump and he's a pussy who stood by and let this happen he should have his balls cut off hey there's you a idea write another chapter to this how someone comes a long and cuts the sons balls off cause he damn sure ain't a man

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Before anyone ask yes there is a difference between a mom and mother anyone can be a mother but it takes a woman to be a mom a mother is just a cum dump slut a mom wouldn't have even entertained the idea of doing that which her sons friends and if the son was a man a good son he would have put it stop to that shit before it started but like so many others the writer made the son out too be a fucking pussy only it was done in away like the writer thinks he wrote the son too be a mans man or some shit and people being scared to say something about it well he isn't a man much less a mans man he is fucking pussy who has slut for a cum dump mother

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very sexy, though so very, very unlikely to ever happen. The guy with the bondage elements.. see a doctor and they will point you in the direction of an insane asylum.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

Hot, very hot, had me so wet and aroused. 5*

Next story please

phantom123phantom1237 months ago

Maybe a lot of guys would love to fuck their mother in front of their friends. But I’ve never known any who would sit still for this kind of shit. Sucking and playing with his friends, prancing naked around them, and he just sits there. Be a man and put a stop to it. Consider how horrible she’ll feel about it in the morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous