My Mom's Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
Was it my homecoming or Lizzy's day?
5.5k words
4.26
19.2k
24
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Quick Recap: My first day at the Pink Key club was interesting. Finding out that my mother is a member, servicing not only Libby, but also the teacher I had a crush on in high school, AND a hot red headed Russian while being thoroughly degraded was made enjoyable by the amount of pussy my tongue encountered! After my first day, I wondered what coming home would be like.

___________________

As I turned into our block, I could see several cars parked in front of our house, along with one blocking one of our two garage doors. Fortunately, the one I needed was clear, allowing me to easily enter and park.

Our house was oddly dark. No lights on, except for the one in my mom's upstairs bedroom... strange for 6pm, when my mother was typically downstairs working, cooking or relaxing in our living room.

I opened the door from the garage into our kitchen, and could smell the unmistakable aroma of pizza! Who doesn't love pizza, something my mom would bring home when I was younger as a special treat. As I closed the door and turned on the kitchen light, I heard some faint noises coming from upstairs, and the low hum of a conversation coming from the basement. My curiosity peaked, I started down the stairs, only to see all of my moms' friends eating pizza and chatting quietly. While a few of the ladies glanced my way, no one seemed to care that I was there other than Mrs. Lange, our next-door neighbor. Her daughter Liz and I had been friends since elementary school in spite of her being two years younger than me. I had watched her grow into a stunning dark-haired beauty. She must just be 18 this year. Mrs. Lange made direct eye contact with me, watching me as I entered the room.

Mrs. Lange is an attractive woman, sexy eyes, slender like my mothers' other friends, with much larger breasts than any of the others. I wondered if I would be servicing her soon, suddenly a bit fearful that my childhood friend would find out about my new role.

"Ricky" she said, "go see your mother upstairs". She has been waiting for you. Then she turned around, giving Libby a long hug.

A bit confused, but expecting a sexual confrontation I went back up the basement stairs and began ascending to the second floor that was mostly my mother's private apartment. I could hear giggles and a soft moan coming from my mothers' bedroom, the door nearly half way open.

"Are you sure Carol?" a young sounding voice asked. "Because I really want to" she continued, now play acting, her voice sounding like a little girl... Liz. "Oh yes little one, oh yes!"

Inside my mother was splayed out across the bed, my friend Liz, now a sexy young woman was gently lapping my mothers nearly hairless pussy, a strip of hair visible as Liz lowered her head. It was not crystal clear, my mother was the woman who had slapped me while I serviced her orally that first time at Libby's. I suspected, but was now certain. Aroused, I continued to watch Liz's cute bare ass wiggle as she continued to service my mother's pussy.

"Ricky" my mother called out. "You can come in now; we have been expecting you. Liz here was just warming me up, it's time you and I clear the air. I hope you don't mind, but Liz asked if she could watch... You can see how I asked her to pay for the privilege!"

While I knew that my mother had been orchestrating my outings with her friends, and was fully aware of my job duties at the Pink Key club, it was still shocking to see my mother so brazenly naked, being pleasured by my childhood friend... who completely ignored me, focusing her young mouth and all of her attention on my mother's now sopping cunt.

"Ricky," she began. "Do we have to play games or can you just concede that you have found your place? This world is divided up into different classes, some serve, some are served. I think you understand the difference? In the case of little Lizzy here, she is like me, she gets served but enjoys servicing now and again. Liz, say hello to my baby boy."

With that Liz turned slightly, laying her head between my mothers' legs, her lovely smile directed my way. "Nice to see you again Ricky, wanna play?", the last said in her fake little girl voice.

I had become accustomed to being naked in front of women, so it seemed perfectly natural that I should strip, so I did, my erection still at full mast, but without the cock ring. The numbing gel was wearing off slightly, but I was still unable to feel much in my cock, so I had to look down as I undressed.

"God Carol, you told me that gel and the blue pill worked, but holy shit, look at him! That cock is marvelous! Is this my 18th year coming out present?" Liz asked, still looking me in the eye, her head nestled between my mothers' legs, covering her pussy.

"Actually dear, he is a present for us both. He was a good for nothing lay-a-bout, so I had him trained. Turns out he likes being useful, and from the brief samples I have had, he is good at it. Since you are 18 now you and your mother are welcome to join our parties."

"Yes Ricky, I said OUR parties" my mother said looking at me severely. "I will be joining you from here on out openly, I expect you to service me and anyone I tell you to, clear?"

"Anyway, Lizzy. Yes, what would you like him to do for you, we have him for a bit, then I need to turn the others loose on him before it get's too late. I know your mother has a special interest in him, and I want to be fair."

"Will he do anything I tell him to Carol?" Liz asked, her innocent eyes narrowing with lust.

"Yes dear, did you see him take off his cloths without being asked? Trust me, he is a good boy!"

"Well, licking your pussy was great, I have always wanted to try an older woman, do you think he should lick our pussy's now so I can see what it feels like to be you? In charge I mean? Will you help me learn?"

"Ricky," my mother commanded. "Do as she ask! But start with her while she finishes with me."

"Lizzy dear, I haven't cum yet, and I do want to hear how you like the taste of my cum!" My mother exclaimed.

As Liz tuned over and knelt in front of my mothers, lapping at her glistening cunt, my only option was to start with what little of Liz's cunt I could reach, and her little puckered anal hole.

I started by putting my mouth over her virgin asshole. It was soaked as I expected, and I coated my tongue with the young cunt juice that had leaked from her tight pussy moments before.

The taste was clean and brilliant! Clearly, she had showered before coming over, her pussy had only a slightly musky scent, and a sweet young flavor I knew I would come to adore! I loved the soft bumps of her anal ring, how tight she was as I tried to put my tongue inside, and the increasing aroma of teen cunt that wafted into my nostrils. HEAVEN!

Then I slid under her so that I could get to her clitoris. It was still sticking up from her time with my mother, and made an easy target for my mouth. As my lips clamped around it, my tongue started to lick.

My tongue slid back and forth with just enough friction to keep her on the edge for ten minutes. Throughout this time, she squirmed and moaned with pleasure, all the while lapping at my mothers cunt like a hungry animal.

Sensing that she was close, I pressed down with my tongue and applied more pressure to her clit.

This caused an immediate orgasm, causing her little body to rock with each spasm, sweet teen cunt honey coating my eager tongue.

Before long, my mother was writhing, her breathing punctuated by increasingly urgent moans of pleasure. She was about to cum, moments after Lizzy. Clearly the little slut was still slurping away at my mothers' sweet hole!

"Ricky," she gasped. "Come over here and help Lizzy, you know what to do!"

Indeed, I did. Just before my mother could reach orgasm, I helped Liz turn around so she could face me and straddle my mother's face, allowing my mother a taste of sweet teen pussy, while I finished the job Liz had started, my tongue circling her clit, darting in and out of my mothers' now drenched cunt.

As my mother came, she cried out "Don't forget to share!", so I leaned away so Liz could bend over and savor some of my mother's juices.

After a few moments of ecstatic writhing "Lizzy dear, did you get what you wanted from our little toy?" my mother asked, an evil glint in her eye. "You said you wanted to see what being in charge was like, do you think that was it?"

"Well," Lizzy said in her little girl voice. "I didn't really get to tell him what to do, he just started. Do you ever give him orders, or is he just trained like this?"

"He does as he is told, but to be honest Lizzy, this is the only time he has serviced me, knowing it was me, so I really haven't had much opportunity to tell him what to do, but in general he does as he is told."

This last confirmed what I know, deep in my heart I had known for a while. My mother WAS the mystery woman, taste test #3 from my first session with my mom's friends! My cock roared to life.

"But Lizzy, if you want something, go ahead and tell him what to do. I don't mind."

I guess what I think doesn't matter, but I know this is true.

"Doesn't he work at your club now?" Lizzy asked, her innocent little girl voice making this the sexiest question I had ever heard! YES! I wanted to scream, YES!

"Yes dear, he is stepping up to his duties nicely. Why do you ask?"

"Well, my mommy said to be squeaky clean before coming down to the party, can I borrow him for a few minutes?"

"Of course, dear! He's all yours, I will clean up and meet you downstairs. Use the hall bath, I had it cleaned this morning."

"Thanks!" she said with a genuine smile, happiness lighting up her beautiful young features.

"Ricky, I'm tired, carry me!" she said, a cute pout accentuating her adorable features.

As I reached down to lift her, she sprang into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck like a little princess, and while she may enjoy pretending to be a little girl, her ripe tits brushed my chin as she settled in, my thoughts instantly turning to the firm ass and petite cunt so close to me... would anyone really blame me if I tossed her on the bed and fucked her young lights out? I mean... Really?

But, being well accustomed to my new role I simple helped her get comfortable and carried her out, and down the hall.

"Ok, Ricky." She started, a frown starting to form. "My mommy says no smelly cunts tonight... so I need you to clean me up. Do you know how to do that?".

Assuming she meant with my tongue, I helped her sit on the edge of the tub, gently spreading her long, young legs, leaning in while reaching for her girly pussy lips.

"No silly! You can do that after! I need a douche now, it's on the counter. Warm it up by running the bottle under warm water then bring it here!", her voice no less childlike, but more demanding. I don't think she will have any difficulty with being in charge now and again.

On the counter was a plastic squeeze bottle filled with a slightly off-color liquid, a tube extending from one end. This is new ground for me, but her instructions were clear so I carefully warmed the bottle under the faucet, making sure not to let the water get too hot.

While I worked, Lizzy (I couldn't help but to start thinking of her as Lizzy, not my old friend Liz) started peeing, while singing some childish song to herself, something about being a pretty princess with a burly slave..., utter nonsense.

When I thought the liquid was warm enough, I removed the plastic packaging and gently turned the tube to extend it as the diagram on the side showed. I carried it over and asked her to tell me what to do.

She was now sitting on the toilet, legs spread, her bare pussy on display, the last dribbles of urine making a gentle splash in the toilet. "Put the tube in my pussy silly!" she said laughing. "Then gently squirt it in me, then you can watch me pee it out!" she said, clapping her hands, her breasts bouncing with each clap.

True to her word, she let me gently part her cunt lips and slide the soft gel tube up into her, stopping when she tapped my hand. Feeling her clench her cunt muscles, then relax, I looked up into her face and started squeezing when she nodded. Quite a bit of fluid rushed out, covering my hands, splashing on the toilet seat, but most hitting the water. After one squeeze I could still feel fluid, so I tried again, ultimately squeezing the bottle several times, rolling it up to make sure I pushed every drop up into Lizzy's tight, now spotless cunt.

"Ricky, how does it smell?" she asked sweetly. Leaning in I could smell a light lavender scent. "It smells like flowers Lizzy; your pussy is perfect!" She was fresh and wonderful!

She handed me the hand towel from beside her, and I proceeded to dry her pussy, and her legs where some of the fluid had splashed.

"There you go, good as new." I said, smiling down at her. I knew the moment she raised her arms that she wanted to be carried again, so I gently lifted her, her now slightly damp ass nestling in the crook of my right arm. "Where to now Lizzy?" I asked.

"I think it's time for my party," she said shyly. "Can we go downstairs now?"

"Sure sweetie."

The main floor of our house was empty, but I could see light coming from the basement, so down we went. As we tuned into the main room, confetti flew all around as my mom and a dozen or so other ladies sang Happy Birthday. Lizzy smiled, clapping her hands and bouncing in my arms.

When the ladies were done singing, I noticed that Lizzy and I were the only one's naked. All the ladies were nicely dressed, all sexy in different ways. My slender mother was in a sheer cream colored long dress, her nipples just showing through.. no bra tonight! Libby's large breasts were nearly coming out of the white top she had on, which was a perfect compliment to the short plaid skirt she was wearing, looking every inch the little school girl.

The big surprise was Kim. She had her back to me, but I could easily recognize her. She was standing in the corner talking to Jenny, one of my mothers' other friends that I had not seen in a while. Remembering that first party I was invited to, and my recent experience with Kim at the Pink Key club, I had to wonder, are they both still lactating? From where I stood, with little Lizzy curled up in my arms I could not see either well. Time would tell!

Lizzy's mother approached us and asked me to put Lizzy down, so I did.

"Lizzy" she began. "Today is a VERY special day! You are finally 18 and get to experience some new things. Tonight, should be very special for you. There are a couple of things. Do you remember the oath you leaned when you were little?" At first Lizzy looked confused, then her face brightened into a sweet smile, her head nodding vigorously.

"Before I lay me down to sleep, tonight my body is yours to keep. I say my prayers that you agree, let me play with thee while you play with me. Amen." She recited, a serious look on her cute little face. How could this innocent looking girl possibly be 18? Her breasts couldn't be more than B cups, and her face was as innocent now as I had ever seen... But then I remembered her taking charge upstairs, and her clear enjoyment of my mom's pussy and I knew better.

"Lizzy," her mom asked. "Do you remember what that means? Can you explain it to us, and tell me what you have decided about the special word?"

"Mommy, you taught me this a long time ago, of course I remember" she said, stomping her right foot like a little girl. "It means that tonight I am special. I get to have anything from anyone here that I want, and you get to have anything you want from me. It's a fun gown-up game, and I get to go first for as long as it is still my birthday!" Her cute pout returning. "We don't need any special words. I decide NO!" This last coming out with a burst of pride.

Her mother beamed at her; her face radiant with pride. "Lizzy, that special word is a 'safe' word. If we have one, anyone can use it to make the others stop whatever they are doing... if not then no one can say no... to anything. Do you understand honey?"

Lizzy just smiled, turning slightly, leaning back on her right leg, her left hip jutting out sexily toward the other women, small breasts swaying slightly.

"Ok, then Lizzy, what would you like to do first?"

"Strip show!!" she said gaily. "One at a time. Clothing off, nice and slow unless I tell you to hurry up, then come lay over here by me" she said, walking backwards toward the enormous couch I had not noticed before. Clearly something brought in for the occasion. It was light grey, and looked like satin, larger than two king sized beds pushed together. It would be a tight fit if she expected all the women here to join her on it.

"I might get some other ideas, is that ok mommy?" she asked, looking at her mother.

"Of course, darling! This is your party now. Who would you like to see strip first?"

"Mommy, first, I am thirsty. Is there anything to drink?"

"Well sweetie, we have water or your favorite milk... what do you want? The ladies and I will be drinking vodka, do you want any of that?"

"MILK! Thank you, mommy!" clapping her hands again like a little girl.

"Sweetie, mommy has never explained to you why your milk is so special, and better than anything you get at your friends houses, why don't you have Kim and Jenny strip for you, then they can show you where your favorite milk comes from?"

Confused, Lizzy nodded slowly as Kim and Jenny walked forward arm in arm.

Jenny had slimmed up since I last saw her, the slight roll around her middle barely noticeable through the sheer blouses each was wearing. Kim's sheer white, Jenny's light blue. The fabric over Kim's right breast was slightly damp, the patch growing ever darker as she and Jenny slowly danced and removed each other's heels, skirt and stockings.

Reaching out, Kim began unbuttoning Jenny's blouse, Jenny quickly returning the favor, 4 engorged breasts suddenly swinging nearly in unison as the women turned to face their young friend.

Kim sat to Lizzy's right, Jenny on her left, both lying back, long legs bent at the knee over the edge of the sofa, freshly shaved cunts exposed.

Lizzy still looked confused but happy, her eyes looking at the pussies beside her with clear youthful lust.

"What now Mommy? Can I have a drink now?"

"Here honey, let me show you." Her mother offered, slowly sliding her lacy black dress to the floor, her magnificent womanly body now fully exposed, no panties, a triangle of black hair just above her fleshy lips, the hood covering her clit slightly darker than the skin around it. Stepping forward she began licking, then sucking Kim's left breast. Massaging it at first, then squeezing closer to the nipple made Kim start to sit up as if in pain, then lay back, a look of relief flooding her beautiful face.

Moving in closer to Lizzy, her mother placed her lips against her daughters and released the mouthful of human tit milk she had just extracted from the stunning blond, now gently rubbing her pussy next to young Lizzy.

"The surprise was obvious. Lizzy looked shocked, then thrilled! After drinking the milk from her mother's mouth, she turned and curled up next to Kim like a baby and began nuzzling her breast, clear muscle memory kicking in.

From where I was standing, I could see Lizzy's petite face, eyes closed, then suddenly open, seeming to beckon me. As I approached Lizzy guided my hand to the tit she was suckling, clearly wanting me to help her get more out. I was happy to oblige.

Lizzy nuzzled Kim's bulky tit for 5 minutes, until she had extracted every drop. "Mommy, do you want some?" she asked.

"Only if you tell me I can honey"

"Mommy, I want to watch you, and Ricky, be a good little boy and let me watch you drink from Jenny!" she said, a sweet smile on her young lips.

12