My Mom's Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told, gladly! Jenny had been somewhat nicer to me than my mothers' other friends, and I loved the taste of her milk, which was soon spurting into my mouth and down my chin. Delicious!

As I drank, I could hear Lizzy asking the other women to do different things. Looking up I could see my mother remove her shift and kneel in front of Lizzy, taking the toes of her left foot into her mouth. Seeing my mother like this was a complete turn on, if possible, my erection got harder. My mother, bossy, bitchy, demanding... Now as subservient as I was... But I knew it wouldn't last.

While my mother sucked her toes, Usha was called forward to lick Jenny's clean little pussy, a job she seemed to relish! Seeing Usha nicely dressed, then nude... and not sweaty was nice, her Indian features making her the most exotic of Lizzies temporary pets.

Soon all 12 or so women in the room were nude, sucking some part of Lizzy or each other, the sofa was now a sea of writhing female bodies, the smell of pussy filling the air.

"I want something new"! Lizzy demanded, her voice still sounding like a little girl, but a little girl determined to get her way.

"My mommy says I have a good pussy! Everyone come lick it, one at a time... but you better be nice!" her cute pout returning.

The women were happy to oblige, lining up, several massaging the tits of the woman in front of them, my mother fingering Kim's pussy, then sucking Kim's cunt nectar from her own fingers near the back of the line. The fragrance of ripe womanhood filling the room.

Lizzy was clearly enjoying herself, every woman had a different technique, and unable to control their womanly urges, each aggressively nuzzled and sucked the sweet young cunt they were offered. Gradually Lizzy became more aggressive, first pushing Negah's head hard into her young twat, then grasping her protruding nipples between her thumb and forefinger, Negah crying out as Lizzy pinched ever harder. Soon Negah had tears and began muttering, begging Lizzy to stop, but Lizzy was too far gone with lust to pay her any attention.

"Bend over Negah, show me your pussy!" She demanded, grasping Negah's cunt lips between her the fingers of each hand, twisting and pulling.

Negah began sobbing, the other women looked on amazed. The majority looked concerned at first, then began smiling, happy for their little protégé! Soon Negah was sobbing, but unable to move as my mother and Libby were holding her tightly, forcing her to stay bent over in front of Lizzy. Eventually Lizzy stopped and hit Negah on the ass half a dozen times and told her to lick her pussy again. Negah complied, muttering something about a safe word.

Boring of Negah's ministrations, Lizzy beckoned to my mother. Seeing surprise, then a little fear on her face for the first time in my life was revealing... My mother was honestly surprised to be called!

"I want to see Ricky eat your pussy while I play with your tits." Lizzy exclaimed.

Knowing what was likely to come, my mother simply asked, "wouldn't you rather see what it's like to make a grown boy cry? Her cruel gaze turned my direction.

"Ricky cried a lot when we were little" Lizzy said calmly. "That's nothing new. Come here please Carol.", her finger raised, indicating that my mother was to sit between her legs with her legs spread, giving me access to her sopping cunt.

"Someone get her a wedge" Libby called out. Kim grabbed a wedge-shaped pillow from the sofa and helped my mother raise up just enough to slide it under her ass, effectively forcing her to lean farther back against Lizzy, her cunt and asshole now exposed for my pleasure, her breasts firmly held by Libby's small hands.

I started by putting my mouth over her sweet pussy hole. It was soaked as I expected, and I coated my tongue with her juices.

Then I slid up to her clitoris. It was sticking up Like a small cock, and made an easy target for my mouth. As my lips clamped around it, my tongue started to lick.

My tongue slid back and forth with just enough friction to keep her on the edge. Throughout this time, my mom was squirming and moaning with pleasure. Sensing this, I pressed down with my tongue and applied more pressure to her clit. This nearly brought her to orgasm, her moan of ecstasy interrupted by a sharp cry of pain as Lizzy cruelly twisted both of her nipples. Sensing an opportunity, I lowered my chin and began licking my mother up and down starting with her pulsing anal bud.

This time she came quickly, thick moisture coating my tongue and chin. Finally knowing who the third woman was that first time was exhilarating! She tasted so good, and I would now be at her beck and call, hers to use any time she felt like it, and hers to share openly with friends, clients or anyone she liked.

Because I had not been instructed otherwise, I kept at it, my mother beginning to squirm in discomfort, my ministrations clearly causing her discomfort having come so recently. I felt her hands grip my hair and begin pulling my head away from her now glistening cunt "Ricky, stop..." she started, being cut off mid-sentence by little Lizzy. "Let him keep going Carol, I know how good you taste and it looks like he is having fun!" she sang out, her voice not sounding as young as before, but still young. I could feel my mother tense up, not being accustomed to taking direction, but she soon relaxed, tensing up again once I dove back in, my tongue finding her engorged clit, licking it mercilessly!

In clear discomfort my mother glared at Lizzy, but eventually fell against here, the strength of her second orgasm forcing her to close her eyes, her tits shaking, nipples fully erect. "oh god...".

Lizzy pushed her away and beckoned, each of the women came forward, knelt, and paid homage to the sweet young cunt Lizzy made available. Oddly, Lizzy never had an orgasm, coming close on several occasions, but holding back each time by either forcing the woman servicing her to stop by gripping her head, or by slapping the woman giving her pleasure firmly on one cheek of the other, causing several of the women's eyes to narrow, frowns taking over their previously smiling faces.

It would seem that perhaps Lizzy was taking 'her' night a bit too far. I wondered what would come of it

The last woman to service her little teen cunt was Kim, her breasts not as engorged, but still moist, possibly seeping the mothers milk Lizzy and I, not to mention several of the others had so enjoyed. By this point I think Lizzy was getting bored, in spite of the various demands she had made throughout the night. Leaning forward, Lizzy grasped each of Kim's milky tits, squeezing each alternately in her young hands. Kim continued lapping at Lizzy's cunt like a hungry dog, whimpering occasionally between long licks from Lizzy's tight little asshole to the top of her young slit. After one such whimper, Lizzy leaned forward, alternately slapping Kim's tits harder and harder. The longer she beat Kim's tits the more glazed her eyes became, clearly, she was reaching orgasm at last.

I could see her looking around, when she saw me her eyes beckoned. Sensing her need I helped her lie down and motioned to a woman I didn't recognize to come sit on Lizzy's little face. I chose that woman because her lips protruded farther than any I had ever seen, mounted on Lizzy her pussy lips completely covered Lizzy's nose, mouth and chin. Moments later Lizzy and the mystery woman both had shuddering orgasm's, this new woman being prone to coming quickly, just as Lizzy seemed prone to delay... at least until now.

Muffled words were coming from between Lizzy's thighs, Kim's head firmly clenched between them, her nose and mouth buried in that sweet little cunt, clearly unable to get enough air. When Lizzy opened her thighs she fell back, several women gathering around her like clucking hens, mature breasts swaying in every direction.

Glancing over at Lizzy I could see the evil gleam in her eye as she looked at her own mother. "I want to watch mommy," then glancing at me she said "tie him down and use him."

Shocked, I waited while Jenny and my mother led me to a blanket on the floor, hand cuffs mounted on nearby furniture. Clearly, I was in for it... But as turned on as I was there was no way I would last through even one fucking, let alone the train Lizzy clearly had in mind!

Fortunately (???) my mother had a bottle of the numbing gel at hand, as she approached, I had to resign myself to being fucked without being able to enjoy it.

As she started to tip the container over my raging hard on an alarm went off. Just a quiet chime, like a small alarm clock. The tension in the room was palpable. My mother stood up, the other women did the same, all turning to look at little Lizzy.

"What are you doing?" Lizzy asked, her voice squeaking like a little girl. "Tie him up, I want to watch!"

"Sorry Lizzy honey, it's midnight." Her mother said, stepping up to the sofa, her firm breasts now parallel with Lizzy's astonished face. "Your day is up, now we get our turn with you, and frankly now I am delighted that you didn't pick a safe word, we are going to have so much fun..."

The women approached as Lizzy tried to climb over the sofa to get away, but my mother was too fast for her and soon little Lizzy was crying while the nude women began systematically molesting her. "Stop! Please..." She begged to no avail. Clearly not realizing that her special day would end at some point!

My mother untied me and straddled me, lowering herself onto my engorged member. Sliding up and down five or six times, her pussy gripping me like a vice. After no more than a minute I grunted and came deep in my mother's womb. Seemingly unaffected she said "Go to bed Ricky, you have a big job tomorrow. I will call for you when I am ready for you in the shower, then I will drive you in, Mrs. O let me delay my visit to the pink kitty room until tomorrow, you can Uber home once your shift is over." She said bluntly, her right hand raised, pointing to the door. "I have some unfinished business here, go to bed and close the door on your way out!"

As I reached the top of the stairs I heard young Lizzy sob, her words muffled. I stepped thru and closed the heavy wood door, very little noise would penetrate, leaving the 'girls' a free hand.

12