All Comments on 'My Mother and the Strapon Threesome'

by KatPissinger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I thought the story was exciting I just wish I was the brother or your moms husband I could have all three of you ladies.

doebear2doebear2over 7 years ago

When do we hear about Reka getting fuck by mom and sister. Maybe they can get another strap-on and both of them take her at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wanting more

I would love to be husband or brother and they could all fuck me with the strapon. And then make me fuck each one and make me eat my own cumq along wi1th their own juices.

manmeltrmanmeltrabout 7 years ago
Wow! & Damn!

To me, THIS is the ultimate, most intensely arousing Lesbian Incest story I haver EVER 'pumped it up' and cried out long & hard in the night to!!!

Thank you, Kat, for one of the tightest-clutching, urgently-pounding, hardest-hitting, longest-lasting, soul-satisfying session of wanton, weeping, wailing, gut-wrenching, teeth-clenching self-molestation & -gratification I've ever unleashed from the hard, shattering contractions of my greedy, churning, agony-ridden, copiously-erupting loins!

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 4 years ago
Oh My .... A New World

The emotions are raw and hot. The sensations overwhelming.

More, please.....

Paul4playPaul4play5 months ago

Perfect!

This is a beautiful lusty trio!

Very erotic….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatPissinger@KatPissinger
I'm a deluxe porn story author and fine smut peddler, and whenever I'm not masturbating, I'm probably writing. Or both. So far, I've already written dozens of stories with millions of readers, but have only published a few of them in a traditional way. However, I'm working ...