All Comments on 'My Mother Helps Me'

by tonerboner91

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Hot story but could use some editing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
A good flash story

Short but sweet and to the point.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unbelievable.

Yes it was hot, but way to full of errors, I was almost expected them, why has every stud got 9", totally teen wishful thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For an 18-year-old

he sure as hell is a "mommy baby".

Get off it, dude. Boys drop "Mommy" in favor of "Mom" when they hit about 10 or 12 years of age, because they want to be thought of as "grown up". No 18-year-old is going to call his mother "Mommy", even if she calls herself that. He doesn't want to seem like a child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's your story call her mom mommy bitch whatever. Don't let the asshole annony

bother you. Greats tory gave you a 5! Calling her mommy made this hotter and easier to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story keep it going being Sophie back hungry for the D

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Pretty good

Short and sweet and more importantly, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: It's your story call her mom mommy bitch whatever. Don't let the asshole annony

Yes, by all means listen to the person who can't just post their thoughts on the story, but has to trash others for daring to have a different opinion. Yeah, THAT'S the person to listen to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice short story

Many real feelings and desires. Should be more development of the stages of desire. Many lads need mom's help at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a HOT Fucking Story !! One of the best on the board ... now Mom needs to teach her son to do more sexy things and hone his screwing skills. He also needs to pay more attention to her big tits. Sucking and playing with them carefully and finally cumming all over them; should make his Mom so HOT and Happy. Please another few chapters. This is so HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That Was Hot

That was so fucking hot. I loved that mother ducking story. Post more bitch and maybe we can fuck as well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A VERY HOT STORY INDEED: *****

Hot story.

Also a perfect jack-off fiction.

In my jack off fantasies either me or my mom needed the other one to wash them and massage them.

I TOTALLY HAD THE HOTS FOR MY MOM TILL I WAS 30.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mommy?

I wonder how many times you can say mommy in a story? A little variation in grammer would be helpful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I GIVE AT LEAST 3* TO EACH STORY WHERE MOM & SON HAVE A STRONG SPECIAL BOND AND SON GETS TO FUCK HIS MOM

This story: 4.25/5.0 = 85% = A-

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everything but the Kitchen Sink

For the length of the story there are too many different sexual activities. I much prefer fewer with more detail. There is an excess of errors, they took me out of the story. Also, this storyline is quite similar to the one in "A Mother's Duty."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
an outstanding story by a gifted young author

tonerboner is 18 to 22 years old, and I bet he had a great big boner of his own when he wrote this excellent tale and that he blew his young balls and shot a great big stream of semen halfway across the room at the end. Ignorant critics who condemn the incestuous couple's use of "mommy" have no sense of what goes on between a motherfucking boy and his sonfucked mom. They love to recreate the unique sense of closeness and intimacy that existed when he was a child and his mother was everything to him, as her baby boy was to her. I love how Tony eats out his mom. He sticks his head between his mother's thighs where it last was some 18 years before when she gave birth to him. Then Tony goes to town, wild to devour the wonderful hole he came out of. Mommy-loving boys have different names for that wonderful hole between their mother's legs. "My mother's pussy," "my mommy's cunt," "her tasty twat," "her crease," "her babyhole," "the twat I came out of," "mom's sweet slit," "my mother's welcome wagon for her baby boy's big fat dick," "the hole where I park my dick every chance I get," "mom's semen-catcher for every drop I've got in my fucking balls," and "my own birth canal, the most beautiful anything in the whole damn world"--these are some of the affectionate names that boys give their mother's vagina. As young Mr. tb knows very well, boys sure love their own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
COLLEGE?????

The mistakes started in the SECOND sentence.....and continued, on and on and on.....

Not to mention your 4th grade vision of yourself.....6'4" 9" THICK.....

Wow, must be tough being a "Super hero"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Anal sex?

I hate that gay crap and holding her arms down sounded like domination which I also HATE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous