My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch. 03

Story Info
Shocked to see mother-in-law topless at a swingers' dance.
4k words
4.26
24.7k
27
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch.03

Andi is surprised, an understatement, shocked and stunned is more the descriptive term, to see her mother at a swingers' social dance. On the other hand, a total understatement, James is sexually excited, an understatement, beside himself with horniness and lustful passion, to see his mother-in-law at a swingers' social dance sitting topless with another couple. The first time seeing his mother-in-law's huge, naked tits up close and for a prolonged period of time, he couldn't stop staring, ogling, and leering at her huge knockers.

# # #

Reread, Reviewed, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 02:

Yet, something that I'm unable to control, making me feel perverted for my sexual attractions and erotic desires for other women, especially my mother-in-law, my wife belabored the point of me having sexual fantasies. What's wrong with having sexual fantasies? We all have sexual fantasies. There's nothing wrong with imagining another woman in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, and having sex with her. Imagining have sex with someone else isn't considered cheating, is it?

Sexually frustrating me, while looking at me sideways, as if there's something wrong with me, Andi continued with her cross examination as if wanting me to convince her why I wanted to have sex with her mother. Waiting for me to state my case for my sexual attraction to my mother-in-law, she looked at me as if I was mentally deranged. As if I could control my sexual impulses, seemingly, she wanted me to justify why I wanted to have sex with her mother.

'I don't know. I just do. Your mother has enormous breasts and I love big tits, the bigger the better,' I thought but wouldn't dare say that to my double D cup, busty wife.

In all honesty, who wouldn't be sexually attracted to her mother? Who wouldn't want to have sex with her? If any woman was a mother that I would love to fuck, Andi's mother, Jackie, was a mother that I would love to fuck. Jackie was a real MILF. Yet, making me feel self-conscious and guilty, she paused while looking at me and as if trying to read me with her mind.

'What's so hard to understand? I have a thing for tits, especially big tits,' I thought while sexually lusting over her mother's big tits. 'Perhaps, because my mother didn't breast feed me as baby is the reason why I'm attracted to big breasts. No matter, I love big breasted women and her mother, Jackie, has the biggest, bra clad breasts that I've ever seen.'

I can see the military using my mother-in-law's monstrous tits as weapons and using her as a military spy. Her huge breasts are the first things that I see when she entered a room or rounded a corner. Every time I saw her mother, I just wanted to snuggle up to her and cuddle against her big breasts. Unable to get enough of her and her big tits, I just wanted to hug her and squeeze her big breasts against my muscular chest. Controlling myself, I just wanted to reach out and feel and fondle her tits while fingering her emerging nipples.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be in bed with Jackie. I imagined pressing my pajama clad cock against her nightgown clad ass while spooning her. With my horny hand around her waist, I imagined holding her and hugging her with her big breasts resting on my forearm.

I imagined her allowing me to innocently rest my horny hand on her giant tits. Then, as soon as she had fallen asleep was my time to have my wicked, sexual way with her nightgown clad tits. Reaching my horny hand inside of her nightgown, I imagined feeling and fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

# # #

"So, let me get this straight," said Andi falling silent again while digesting the fact of us attending a swingers', social dance, perhaps, before joining the swinging lifestyle. "If I allow you to have sex with my mother, depending if she wanted to have sex with you, you'd allow me to have sex with Christine, depending if she wanted to have sex with me." She looked at me while trying to read my mind again. "Is that it? Is that what want? You want to have sex with my mother while I have sex with Christine."

Suddenly thinking it funny, she laughed out loud at the absurdity of inviting other people into our matrimonial bed. As if she was unable to believe that this could be her reality, she shook her head at the mere thought of us swinging. It was then, and only then, that I imagined having sex with other women in addition to my mother-in-law. I imagined having a threesome with my wife and my sister-in-law Christine. Then, there's some neighbors, co-workers, and some of my wife's friends that I'd love to bang. How hot would that be?

"As if I needed your permission to have sex with my sister-in-law," she said as if talking to herself and letting out another sexy laugh with a disrespectful shrug.

Able to read her face to guess what she was thinking, seemingly, something so incomprehensible to her before was a real possibility now. She paused while, no doubt, pondering the thought of her having sex with Christine and me having sex with her mother. Clearly, the thought of her being sexually intimate with her sister-in-law sexually aroused her as much as the thought of me having sex with her mother as well as a bevy of other swinging women sexually excited me.

'This could be the beginning of something beautiful,' I thought.

She gave me a serious look.

"Answer me this then. With me having sex with my sister-in-law and you having sex with my mother, wouldn't that make us swingers?"

As if answering her own question, she let out a dirty, little laugh. Yet, going into this with our eyes wide open, she wanted me to label it and put a name on it. Should things go sideways, she wanted me to take responsibility for our extramarital excursions. Making no mistake and having no regrets by saying later that we didn't realize what we were doing, she wanted me to define it.

"I guess that would," I said. "Yet, I never thought about us swinging. I never thought of us as swingers. I just wanted to have sex with your mother and not necessarily with other women," I said with an innocent shrug.

'Even though, after having sex with her mother, I would welcome the chance to have sex with other women I still didn't deem myself as swinger. Even though I was getting plenty of sex from my wife, with a lot of beautiful and sexy women who are ready and willing, I'd defined myself more as horny and sexually frustrated.'

Andi laughed.

"You never thought about swinging? Bullshit," she said with another laugh, this time she let out a much longer and louder laugh. "Liar."

She reached around me to pull out a folded, swingers' magazine from my back pocket. She hit me on my shoulder with my magazine. Then, she laughed again while opening the magazine and perusing the ads and photos.

'Oh, oh. Busted,' I thought. 'Shit. I forgot I had that with me. What do I say now?'

She looked at me as if she was a store detective who caught me stealing in a department store.

"If you never thought about swinging, then, what's this, James? Why do you have this swingers' magazine with you in your back pocket if you never thought about swinging? All you guys are the same. You're all pigs and horn balls."

I looked at my wife with embarrassed shame. I didn't know what to say. Thinking quick, I made my excuses why I'd be in possession of a swingers' magazine.

"Oh, I forgot," finally thinking fast enough to save me. "It's something that I wanted to show you. It's a classified want ad magazine where swingers look for other swingers. I just happened to see it today. I never knew there was even such a magazine. I brought it home because it advertised the swingers' social dances that they have all over the country and all over the world."

Hoping that she'd agree to attend one of the swingers' dances, I looked at her with sexual excitement and expectant, erotic anticipation. Not the jealous or the possessive type, I'd love to watch my wife having sex with another man. I'd love to watch her blowing him and him cumming in her mouth and all over her face. Even more sexually exciting, I'd love to watch her having lesbian sex with a woman. How hot would that be to watch her making out with and making love to a woman?

"Dipping our toes in the swinging lifestyle before becoming totally submerged up to our necks, so as we don't drown from our sexual mistakes, I thought we go to one of their dances to see what they're like."

Andi read the ad with as much interest as she read the ad with sexual arousal.

"For $30 a couple, $50 for single men, and free for single women, they have a buffet, a bar, and a DJ. We can eat, drink, and dance while mingling with swingers," said Andi. She looked up at me and smiled. "Our sex life doesn't get any better than that," she said with a laugh while playfully hitting my shoulder with the magazine again. She looked up at me to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "It's now or never, before I change my mind, I'm game to attend a swingers' social dance, if you are."

# # #

Andi had her hair, her makeup, and her nails professionally done. Looking the best that I have ever seen her look, even better than when she stood at the altar as my bride, she looked amazing. She bought a new outfit, something tight, low-cut, and revealing for the swingers' dance. I bought a pair of pants a size to small, one that showed all my bulges.

Advertised that the dance started at 8 pm, most of the swingers didn't arrive until after 9 pm. Then, another crowd of swingers arrived after 10 pm. After 11 pm, with no one no longer manning the door, and with them closing the doors at midnight, those who came that late, entered for free. After midnight, you either went home or moved your swinger party to the room of another couple.

With this my first swingers' dance, I was nervous. I started drinking too much, too fast, and too soon. Then, once I realized that I was getting drunk, catching myself in time, I stopped drinking and ate some food. The last thing that I wanted was, should I get lucky and have swinging sex with someone, would be unable to get an erection because I had too much to drink.

# # #

My MILF of a Mother-in-law is a Swinger, Chapter 03:

Easing into swinging with other couples by swinging with Andi's mother, Jackie, and her sister-in-law, Christine, Andi is not ready to jump into swinging with both feet, even though James is raring to go.

# # #

There were a little more than three-hundred people at the dance, all shapes, ages, and sizes. It was hard to fathom that many people were into the swinging lifestyle. I counted one-hundred-twenty couples, thirty single men, and fifty single women. Flaunting themselves, with them all dressed like whores, every woman was wearing a sexually revealing outfit.

Provocatively dressed on the street but certainly not there. All of the women's clothes were short, sheer, low-cut, tight, and sexy. Some wore bras and almost no one wore panties. When they weren't flashing their naked asses, they were flashing their naked tits and/or their naked pussies.

With Halloween signs posted on every wall, there was already talk of the upcoming Halloween swingers' dance and people were excite to decide which costumes to wear. Something that surprised James, Andi showed interest in attending the Halloween dance. What you may not sexually do in street clothes, you may do while in costume. Taking on another role and/or identity, depending on the couple, there's no telling how far Andi and James would sexually go.

Yet, unfortunately, and alas, in this age of COVID, reminiscent of the era of AIDs, different times with different rules, some people wore masks while others obeyed social distancing. Those who were already sexually intimate with one another partied without their masks. They sheltered with themselves and within their exclusive group of swingers without risking their health and straying to meet other swingers.

Every man scanned the room while checking out the women and every woman scanned the room while checking out the men. With sex so easy to find, other than with COVID spoiling the swingers' party, this wasn't the time to be shy nor aggressive. Encouraged by the hotel management not to roam the hotel and disturb other guests who weren't swingers, all the swingers' rooms were intentionally confined to the same two floors of the hotel.

With such a captive audience of swingers, one just needed to introduce themselves, make some light conversation, have a drink, dance, and invite them back to their hotel room or wait to be invited back to their hotel room for sex. The only rule that swingers had was that no means no. No one needed to be embarrassed by declining an invitation. If you didn't hit it off and/or weren't sexually attracted to someone, there was always another couple waiting for you to find them.

# # #

Getting the lay of the land, I looked left, I looked right, I looked straight ahead, and I looked behind me. All the while, better than waiting in line to enter Disney World's Magic Kingdom, I watched people lining up to pay their entrance fee to get inside the swingers' dance. Then, hard to miss her, as if she had a light shining over her head, wore Devils horns, or was adorned with an angelic halo, depending how one viewed a topless woman, I saw her.

Looking vaguely familiar, even from a distance, I spotted a topless woman with huge breasts sitting in the far corner of the huge banquet like room with another couple. The woman sitting next to her was topless, too. She had huge breasts, too, but not as big as the first woman. As if they were two whores on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, they used their huge, naked breasts to attract men and other couples. Then, as if I was imagining it, dreaming it, or sexually fantasizing it, I recognized one of the women. She was Andi's mother, my mother-in-law, Jackie.

"Jackie," I mumbled out loud while talking to myself. "I can't believe I'm finally seeing your naked tits."

Still in shock, unable to wrap my head around it, my wife's mother was at a swingers' party. Showing her tits to the world, she's sitting there with another woman and they're both topless. I couldn't believe my eyes. They both had the biggest tits I had ever seen. The woman sitting next to my mother-in-law had tits that were as big as Christina Hendricks or Sofia Vergara's big tits. While my mother-in-law's tits riveled, Amber Rose's enormous breasts.

As if I was imagining it, dreaming it, or sexually fantasizing it, publicly advertising her naked breasts, I couldn't believe my MILF of a mother-in-law was not only at a swingers' dance but also was topless. I couldn't believe that I was seeing Andi's mother without her blouse and bra. A sexy vision that I always hoped to see, wanted to see, and masturbated over seeing, I'll be masturbating over this day and seeing Jackie's naked tits for the rest of my life.'

Then, looking again and staring at her face instead of staring at her humongous breasts, unsure before, I was certain now that she was my wife's mother. Even though she was at quite the distance across the far corner of a huge, crowded room, indeed, making no mistake in her identity, I recognized the woman. She was Andi's mother, Jackie, my mother-in-law and she was topless. I still couldn't believe that I was finally seeing Jackie's big, naked breasts.

'Oh, my God! I can't believe that I'm finally seeing Jackie's naked breasts,' I thought to myself.

# # #

My mother-in-law, Jackie was not only at a swingers', social dance but also, she was sitting there with her tits out. She was sitting there topless. I couldn't believe my eyes. Taking a good, long look, having always wanted to see her giant, naked breasts, I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother-in-law's enormous, naked tits. I motioned to Andi to look at what I was seeing.

"That's my mother," she said with shocked disbelief. "What is she doing?"

She looked embarrassed. In the way that a mother would confront her daughter should she see her topless at a party, Andi looked uncomfortable confronting her mother about her semi-naked attire.

"I can't believe my mother is at a swingers' dance," she said looking at me with hurt and confusion. "If it's not enough that she's at a swingers' dance, I can't believe she's topless. I can't believe she's flashing her naked breasts to everyone," she said slowly walking towards her mother with me following close behind.

# # #

We stayed to talk while I continued ogling my mother-in-law's naked breasts. I'll be dreaming about and masturbating over her naked tits tonight. Jackie introduced us to her swinger friends and they invited us back to their room to party. Of course, they would. My busty wife was hot. As much as I wanted to have sex with her mother, everyone wanted to have sex with her daughter.

With Andi clearly uncomfortable swinging with her mother and me more than willing to join in the sexy fun and to finally have sex with Jackie, we gave our apologies and returned to our room for the night. Difficult to assimilate, if being at a swingers' dance wasn't enough, her mother was topless. Yet, totally, sexually excited, we had the best sex we ever had with one another. Encouraging her and daring her, I challenged my wife to walk around the hotel topless, too. Notwithstanding, not ready for the swinging scene, we were still newly married.

Instead, now that we knew that Jackie was a swinger, Andi confessed my sexual attraction to her mother. She told her that I wanted to have incestuous sex with her. She told her that I wanted to see, fondle, and touch her naked body. She told her that I wanted to make love to her before fucking her. She told her that I wanted her to stroke me, suck me, and allow me to not only cum in her mouth but all over her face and across her naked tits, too.

Andi also told her mother about her sexual attraction to Christine. As luck would have it, Jackie and Christine were already swinging lovers. They already had sex numerous times before her husband's back. She was eager to match her daughter with her sister-in-law.

"When I was having sex with Christine, she mentioned that she'd love to have sex with you," said Jackie to her daughter. "Now that I know that James wants to have sex with me, I'd be happy to sexually accommodate him," she said with a sexy laugh. "Maybe, we could even have a foursome."

Jackie arranged for Andi to have sex with Christine while I had sex with my mother-in-law. Then, the next time we all got together; we had a foursome. I had sex with Christine and with Andi's mother. Jackie had sex with her daughter and with Christine.

"Eat my pussy. That's right. Lick your mother's cunt. Then, after you eat me, I'll eat you and Christine can eat us both," said Jackie to her daughter.

# # #

If it wasn't enough that I made out with my mother-in-law while feeling her everywhere through her clothes, she slowly allowed me to strip her naked. If it wasn't enough that I finally saw my mother-in-law naked, she allowed me to touch and feel her naked body everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his naked mother-in-law. Then, once she was naked, I finally had sex with her.

Making myself comfortable between her shapely thighs, I rubbed her clit and licked her clit while fingerfucking her pussy with my index finger. Then, with her squirming around the bed with sexual arousal, I reached up to feel and fondle her big tits while continuing to eat her pussy. Then, continuing to sexually arousing her further, I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples while she grabbed my head with two hands and mashed my face in her soaking, wet pussy.

Rubbing my face from side to side and up and down, I was soaked with her vaginal secretions. Something I'd never forget and would always remember, I had her scent in my mouth, in my nose, and in my eyes but I loved it. I had fantasized eating my mother-in-law's cunt while masturbating myself and finally, sexually pleasuring her with my fingers and with my tongue was no longer a fantasy but our reality.

12