My Mother-in-law is a Swinger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made love to Jackie before fucking her hard and fast. I fucked her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. Giving her multiple orgasms, I couldn't get enough of my mother-in-law's beautiful body.

"Oh, James. James. Don't stop. I'm cumming again. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," she said moving her head back while stiffening her legs and arching her back.

# # #

With us in the same room but on different beds, I watched Andi having her wicked, sexual, lesbian way with Christine, her brother's ex-wife. Going at one another, they were gentler with one another than men would be. Instead of banging one another, they made love. Masturbating one another and eating one another, and giving one another multiple, sexual orgasms, towards the end of their love making session, they fucked one another with a big, black dildo.

Finally, it was my turn to have sex with Christine while Jackie had sex with her daughter. Now I finally knew why Andi's brother, Anthony, divorced his wife. Even though she was bi-sexual, she preferred women more than men. I had no idea why she married Andi's brother. Moreover, now that she was a swinger, not wanting to sexually share his wife with anyone, with him as jealous as he was possessive, he didn't approve of his ex-wife's promiscuous lifestyle.

Yet, never have I been as sexually excited to have sex with my sister-in-law as I was that night. Even surpassing my Honeymoon, never had I ever had more sex in one night. As if I was still a teenager, I ejaculated three times.

If it wasn't enough that I was having sex with MILF of a mother-in-law, now I was having sex with my sister-in-law. Then, as a side benefit, as if we had just discovered sex, my wife couldn't get enough sex. She fucked me every morning and sucked me every night. With my wife giving me her blessing to have sex with another woman, and with her ready to join the swinging lifestyle, she was looking forward to attending the swingers' Halloween party.

'Life doesn't get any better than this,' I thought while looking down at Jackie and Christine taking turns sucking my cock.

"Oh, my God. I'm going to cum again. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. I need to cum in both of your beautiful mouths."

THE END


12