My Mother-in-law, Jennifer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her arms to welcome me. She spread her legs to sexually entice me. With her arms and legs opened wide, that was a sexual invitation that I couldn't refuse. I moved to her in the way that I moved to Heather when having sex with her in a bed instead of in a car for the first time.

"Oh, Michael. I love you, too."

I moved to her with the hunger of a man moving to the table for Thanksgiving dinner. I moved to her knowing now that she sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. I moved to her with love and sexual lust.

"Marry me, Jennifer," I said taking her hand in mine. "As soon as I divorce your daughter, I want to marry you," I said suddenly feeling uplifted and free.

She smiled at me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a big, wet kiss.

"Yes, Michael. Yes. I'm marry you," she said. "I love you, Michael. I love you."

# # #

Not waiting for her to protest or change her mind, I moved next to my mother-in-law in bed. I brushed back her long, blonde hair that fell in front of her eyes and stroked her cheek. As if reunited with her again after not seeing her for years, I held her while hugging her.

Then, I kissed her while removing her nightgown again. Once again, in the way that I was naked, she was naked too. Naked together, my dream come true, this was all of his so surreal. This all happened so fast. I couldn't believe I was naked with my naked mother-in-law and kissing her. I couldn't believe I was touching her and feeling her everywhere I had imagined touching her and feeling her while having sex with her.

Hard for me to wrap my head around, unable to believe my eyes, my mother-in-law was naked. I was naked with my wife's mother. We were naked in bed together and I was about to have sex with Jennifer and she was about to have sex with me. More exciting than my wedding day with her daughter and more sexually exciting than my Honeymoon with Heather, my sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe I was finally going to have sex with my mother-in-law.

Being naked in bed with a beautiful woman is even more sexually exciting than cuddling on the couch with a sexy woman. There's something that's even more sexually exciting lying in bed naked with the woman I love than sitting on a couch with her pussy exposed and my cock exposed beneath a throw. The biggest part of foreplay, there's something so very sexually exciting about my entire naked body coming in contact with and touching her entire naked body while feeling her and French kissing her after having stripped her naked.

Not wasting time for her to change her mind again about allowing me to have sex with her, I slid down her naked body while kissing her breasts, her stomach, and her thighs. Ready to finger Jennifer's pussy, I was ready to eat my mother-in-law's cunt. Having done this hundreds of times before with her daughter, I moved between her mother's legs. As if her naked pussy was my just reward and much-deserved dessert, a peach cobbler, I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy.

I reached up and felt, squeezed, and fondled her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples with my left hand. While licking her cunt, I fingerfucked my mother-in-law and rubbed her clit with my right hand. Obviously as horny as she was sexually frustrated, she was so wet. Obviously, as horny as she was sexually aroused, it didn't take her long to cum. Clearly, my wife's mother sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her. Assuredly, Jennifer loved me as much as I loved her.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. Oh, my God, Michael. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Rub me harder. Lick me faster. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum," she said holding the sides of my head in both of her hands.

I continued licking her pussy. I continued rubbing her clit. I fingerfucked her deeper while making pussy eating sounds that allowed me to breath.

"Uma, uma, uma," I said. "Uma, uma, uma," I continued saying while licking her faster and rubbing her harder. "Uma, uma, uma."

She was so wet. She was so sexually excited. She seemed so grateful that I was having sex with her instead of her daughter. She was so happy that I loved her instead of Heather.

"Oh, Michael," she said rubbing my face all over her wet cunt. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop rubbing me. Fingerfuck me deeper."

As if she was the man receiving a blowjob and I was the woman sucking his cock, she put a heavy hand to the back of my head, pushed my head down, and impaled her cunt with my mouth and nose. Unable to move, I could barely breathe. Yet, what a way to die. Instead of lifting my head and pulling myself away, I continued licking her while fingering her. At least with my mouth full of mother-in-law's pussy, I'd die happy.

She straightened her legs. She tightened her tummy. She arched her back and put her head all the way back on her pillow. Then, as if I was her God, she screamed my name with her sexual orgasm.

"Michael! Oh, God! Michael! Oh, my God! Michael," she said collapsing in her pillow as if she had died.

# # #

Giving her time to enjoy the afterglow of sex, I wiped my face on a hand towel that she had by her bed. Then, I moved up to her to hold her, caress her, hug her, kiss her, and feel her. With Heather never sexually satisfied and always wanting more, Jennifer was seemingly grateful. I couldn't masturbate or fuck Heather enough. With Heather always in a sexual frenzy, something her daughter never was in; her mother was in sexual bliss.

I loved holding my mother-in-law more than I loved holding my wife. Suffice to say, I loved having sex with my mother-in-law more than I ever loved having sex with my wife. Maybe because of all the things we had and common and all the little things that we shared and enjoyed, Jennifer felt more like my best friend than did Heather.

In the way that I trusted Jennifer, it was obvious that she trusted me. Sadly, I didn't feel that trust with Heather. With sex her addiction, I couldn't shake the feeling that she lied to me about where she was and what she was doing. With her always leaving early for work and coming home late, figuring she was meeting someone for nymphomaniac sex, I always wondered where she went and what she was doing.

Overwhelmed with disbelief, as if I was dreaming or sexually fantasizing the whole thing, I had a hard time wrapping my head around being naked and in bed with Jennifer naked. I had a hard time wrapping my head around having sex with Heather's mother. I had a hard time wrapping my head around having just eaten my mother-in-law's pussy. I had a hard time wrapping my head around that I was about to make love to my wife's mother.

"I love you, Jennifer," I said.

Kissing and kissing her while mounting her and slowly and gently humping her, my cock was buried deep in her pussy as far as it would go. In the way she passionately returned my kisses, she lustfully returned my humps. Instead of fucking in the way that Heather prefers to do, I made love to Jennifer. I made love to my wife's mother. I slowly humped her while lovingly kissing her. She slowly humped me while lovingly kissing me. Instead of fucking like animals in the way that her daughter loves to do, we were finally making love.

As if she was the love of my life and she was, I continued kissing her. As if I had never felt a woman's naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples before, I continued fondling her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples. As if I was a virgin on prom night, making slow albeit passionate love, I continued humping her a little faster and a little harder.

She returned my sexual passion with her sexual passion. She returned my lovemaking humps with her lovemaking humps. No longer making love, just like that, like mother like daughter, we were fucking. I was finally fucking my mother-in-law. I was finally pounding the pussy of my wife's mother in the way that Heather demanded that I pound her pussy too. If Jennifer was anything like her daughter, it would only be a matter of minutes before I gave her another sexual orgasm.

There I was with my dick buried deep in her warm, wet, tight pussy while humping my mother-in-law harder and faster. I was fucking Jennifer and she was fucking me. Obviously, by how wet she was and how tight she was, she hadn't had sex in a long while. Obviously, in the way that she was humping me while kissing me, she wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck her. Obviously, in the way that she tightly held me and wrapped her long legs around me, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her.

"Oh, Michael. Michael. Don't stop. Hump me faster. Fuck me deeper. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," she said before she collapsed in the mattress as if she had been shot.

Not wanting to pull out to cum on her tits, I was determined to cum in her cunt. Waiting for her to stop me from cumming in her pussy, I shot a huge load of cum in her cunt. Obviously, she wanted me to cum in her pussy as much as I wanted to cum in her pussy. Obviously, now that I confessed my desire to impregnate her, she wanted my child as much as I wanted to give her my child.

I couldn't wait to make her pregnant. In the way that her daughter refused didn't want children, I couldn't wait to make her mother pregnant. I couldn't wait for Jennifer to have our baby. In the meantime, once I regained my energy, after eating my mother-in-law and fucking my mother-in-law, I couldn't wait for her to suck my cock. I couldn't wait for Heather's mother to blow me. I couldn't wait to cum in Jennifer's mouth.

# # #

With me making love to my wife's mother, I felt a little like Steve Howey as Kevin Ball in Shameless. His wife, Veronica Fisher, played by Shanola Hampton, allowed her husband to have sexual intercourse with her mother, his mother-in-law, Carol Fisher, played by Vanessa Bell Calloway. With Veronica unable to have children, she agreed to allow her husband, Kevin, to impregnate her mother. She consented to Kevin to have sexual intercourse with his mother-in-law.

Yet, after a while, instead of having sexual intercourse to make her pregnant, Kevin and his mother-in-law were making love and fucking. After a while, looking forward to having sex with her son-in-law and making her daughter jealous in the process, Carol was having sexual orgasms. After a while, Veronica's mother fell in love with her daughter's husband's big cock. Then, truth be told, Veronica's mother confessed that she was no longer able to get pregnant but just loved the sex.

Then, as soon as I ejaculated my seed inside her, we moved beside one another and relaxed. Breathing hard and sweating we caught our breath and recouped our energy while holding one another, fondling one another, and kissing one another. I couldn't believe I just had sexual intercourse with my mother-in-law. Hoping to make her pregnant, I couldn't believe that I ejaculated my cum in Jennifer's pussy.

She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. Even in the dark, I could see the beautiful woman she was. Even in the dark, I knew she could see how much I loved her. Even in the dark, I knew she loved me as much as I loved her.

Having never made a woman pregnant before, I wondered how many times I'd have to have sexual intercourse with her and cum inside of her before she became pregnant with our child. Tomorrow morning, first thing, I'll talk to Heather. Tomorrow morning, first thing, I'll tell my wife that I want a divorce. I'll tell her that I had sex with her mother. I'll tell her that we had sex. I'll tell her that I'm in love with her mother. I'll tell her that I want to marry Jennifer.

"I love you, Jennifer," I said giving my mother-in-law a deep, loving and passionate, wet kiss.

She returned my love, sexual passion, and kiss with her kiss.

"I love you, too, Michael," said Jennifer.

# # #

Unfortunately, instead of returning to my bedroom, I fell asleep. Roused from a deep, sound sleep, I don't remember what time it was but it was very early in the morning, maybe 3 or 4 am. I was awakened by a loud crash as if someone had broken a window. Instead of being afraid, I was angry that someone would break my window. I was angry that someone would dare break in my house. Once a Marine always a Marine, I was on guard ready to protect my mother-in-law from an intruder.

Only, stored on the other side of the house, my loaded handgun was locked in my bedroom. My unloaded shotgun was leaning behind my bedroom door with the box of shotgun shells stashed in my dresser drawer. Even if I made a dash for it, I couldn't get to them in time.

If I tried to make a run for it, I'd run right into the intruder. They could be armed. They could be dangerous. Not caring who they harmed or killed, they could be on drugs and looking for anything they could steal and sell.

Instead, staying where I was, I didn't want to leave Jennifer unprotected. I needed to keep her safe. If she had a phone in her room, I'd call the police but I remembered her handbag was hanging on the kitchen chair with her cellphone in the front pocket. I'd have a better chance of reaching her cellphone than I would getting to my guns. Yet, even if I called the police, with me living out in the sticks, they'd never make it here in time to save us and apprehend the criminal.

"Shh," I heard someone say. "Be quiet. You're going to wake up everyone."

Then, I heard laughing. With my clothes in the living room, I was naked. I quietly opened my mother-in-law's bedroom door to listen. More than one person, someone had broken in my house. Before leaving her room, I grabbed the only weapon available, a heavy, brass lamp with a marble base. I unplugged it and, with the wire dragging along the floor, carried it with me to the hall.

"Who's there? Identify yourselves. I have a gun," I said when I only had a heavy lamp. "The police are on their way," I said even though I hadn't called the police.

Heather peeked around the corner.

"Michael?" She laughed with nervous surprise. "What are you doing? Why are you naked? Where are your clothes?" Then, as if she hadn't noticed my erection before, she stared down at my naked, erect cock. "Why do you have an erection?" She laughed again. "He's naked and has an erection," she said to someone, a woman, who immediately started laughing.

Now, they were both laughing. Then, as if I was suddenly a circus sideshow, the woman stuck her head around the corner to look at my naked body too? Obviously, they had been drinking. Obviously, they were both a little drunk. In the way that my wife stared at my exposed, naked cock, the woman stared at my exposed, naked cock too. Obviously, this was the infamous Samantha, my wife's best friend, co-worker, and ex-lesbian lover who I had never met.

"Wait," she said with shocked surprise as if she had just realized where I was and what I was doing. "Did you just come from my mother's bedroom?" She laughed again. She looked at me with shocked surprise as if I had just slapped her or thrown cold water in her face. "Are you sleeping with my mother?" She looked from me to look at Samantha before she looked back at me. "Are you having sex with my Mom?"

She looked at her friend again and they both started laughing. Finally getting to meet her, having never met her before, not even at our wedding, obviously, this was Samantha. As tall as she pretty and as sexy as she was shapely, she could have been Heather's sister. Obviously, either Heather started having lesbian sex with Samantha again or she had never broken off their sexual relationship. Perhaps, with me being possessively jealous and paranoid, maybe they were just friends and co-workers. I had no idea.

"My husband is having sex with my mother," said Heather with an uncaring shrug. "My mother is having sex with my husband," she said with another uncaring shrug. "They're having sex with one another," she said as if trying to wrap her head around her mother having sex with her husband.

Yet, instead of being angry and instead of being hurt, Heather looked at Samantha again and laughed. As if they were sharing a private joke, now they were both laughing hysterically. Obviously, by the way she lightly took the news of my sexual affair with her mother, and in the way that she was acting, perhaps she wanted a divorce from me in the way that he wanted a divorce from her.

"I love your mother and want to be with her," I said talking over their laughter while erecting my posture and raising my chin as if I was James Spader as Alan Shore on Boston Legal. "I'm sorry, Heather, but I want a divorce," I said as if I was giving the jury my summation for my freedom from her while bracing myself for the worst.

Again, instead of being angry, Heather laughed. She turned to her friend and they both started laughing.

"You want a divorce?"

Having a difficult time understanding what I was saying, Heather stared at me as if she couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Yes," I said again. "I want a divorce. I'm in love with your mother and she's in love with me. I want to be with your mother. I love her and want to marry her. I want her to have my child," I said articulating my wants and needs in slow and perfectly, clear diction for Heather to understand in her drunken stupor.

She laughed again.

"Finally, Michael, we're on the same page because I want a divorce too. I want to marry Samantha," she said moving her arm around Samantha's slim waist and giving her a long, wet kiss. As if they were strippers on stage giving me a free sex show, she groped Samantha's ass through her jeans and panties and Samantha groped my wife's breasts through her blouse and bra. "I love her and want to be with her. It was my mistake to have married you instead of her."

Finally joining out little party, Jennifer emerged from her bedroom wearing her sexy nightgown.

"I love Michael too," she said. "He asked me to marry him and I said yes."

This was all so surreal. My sexual affair didn't seem real until I heard Jennifer say that she loved me and wanted to marry me. My heart softened and soared as my cock hardened and pulsated. Heather beamed me a smile and walked over to hug me before hugging her mother.

"I so happy for you both," she said. "We've been having an affair for months and I wanted to tell you but didn't have the courage. Tonight, after having too much to drink, I decided was the night," she said. She stared down at my naked cock again before she stared at all that she could see of her mother through her sexy nightgown. "How long have you been having sex?"

I looked from my wife to look at my mother-in-law.

"Tonight was the first time we've been sexually intimate," I said suddenly feeling guilty that I cheated on my wife. Nonetheless my infidelity, she had been cheating on me too with Samantha. I was glad that we both will get what we so wanted. I was glad that I didn't hurt Heather and she didn't hurt me. "How long had you've been having sex?"

Heather looked at Samantha and they both burst out laughing.

"How long have we been having sex?" They both looked at one another and laughed again. "We never stopped," said Heather laughing and making Samantha laugh too. "What I thought I wanted in a man, I found in a woman," she said. "I love her and she loves me. I'll be packing my things tomorrow and will move in with her."

THE END

Please vote. Please vote for my story. Please, please vote.