My Mother-in-law was a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she was laying floor tiles instead of sucking a cock, she pulled out her knee pads from her pocketbook. Never without them, as soon as she put her knee pads on her knees, she moved to her knees. She stared up at him while smiling. She unzipped his pants, pulled out his erect cock, and stroked him before taking him in her mouth.

# # #

Tell me that Oprah Winfrey and her lifelong best friend, Gayle King, aren't lesbians. With Stedman just a paid imposter and an escort for public appearances, they think that men are stupid to believe that one. How dare they?

Moreover, if you Google Oprah topless and naked, her topless and naked photos are pasted all over the Internet. Granted some photos are fake but others are real enough to me. Now that she's no longer doing her show and no longer needs the approval of public opinion, I could see Oprah wanting to flash her big, naked breasts.

Even beloved Vanna White, who we all loved watching on the Wheel of Fortune, has naked photos of her all over the Internet. Many women don't make it as an actress or as a celebrity unless they're willing to strip off their clothes and be photographed having sex with famous and powerful men. Go ahead and do a Google search of any famous woman. Type in the name of any celebrity woman or actress naked and chances are you'll find dozens of photos of her without her clothes.

How do you think Bo Derek got the roll in Ten? Granted, back then, she definitely was a ten but look who she was married to at the time. She sucked and fucked John Derek and before him, no doubt, she had sex with director Blake Edwards to help make her career.

With so very many other women who were a ten, with her having lots of competition, chances are that she had sex with him to get the part. Men don't give anything to women for free unless they get what they sexually want in return. Women don't have to be a prostitute to have sex for money. Most women already do.

The same is true of Shaina Twain. There are naked photos of her all over the Internet. Knowing full well what she was doing to deliberately expose herself, with whatever low-cut outfit she wore, as soon as she raised her arms, she always flashed her naked tits and erect nipples while making it look like an accident.

She owed her career to her ex-husband, record producer and songwriter, Mutt Lange. Think about it, when Shaina could have had married any man in the world, why would she marry such an average looking man as Mutt Lange? Her marrying Mutt Lange wasn't about love. It was about money and power, otherwise, if their relationship was more about love, they still would have been married.

Sex, sex, sex and money, money, money, many celebrity women are all about sex and money. Seemingly, celebrity women are no better than strippers, prostitutes, and whores. Truth be told, many celebrity women are, indeed, whores to have sex for money.

The Kardashians wouldn't have their successful, business empire unless they were willing to strip off their clothes and be photographed naked while having sex. They all have sex tapes. I dare you to name any celebrity woman who doesn't have nude photographs of her having sex with powerful and controlling men. I dare you to think of any celebrity woman who doesn't fit that mold.

With many beautiful women with sexy bodies fitting that category, if they had high hopes of having a career in anything, they must be willing to strip off their clothes and have sex with the men who can make it happen. Nothing more than tinsel, many no talent, celebrity women made it big by stripping naked and having sex with men who could pull the strings behind the scenes.

No matter what their career choices are, teaching, nursing, human resources finance, banking, law, fashion, interior design, information technology, reporter, men who want to have sex with them make their dreams come true as long as they are willing to give those men consensual sex. Men believe they are superior to women but women hold all of the power. Sex is the lubricant that keeps the machinery of life running.

# # #

Only, before I knew what my future mother-in-law, Aileen, and her sister, Kathy, did in their past to earn livings, giving them the benefit of the doubt, I'd never sully their reputations by thinking they were once strippers, prostitutes, and whores. With me getting along well with my future mother-in-law and her sister, I liked them both as women. I'd never think that she and her sister stripped naked while dancing around a pole and/or while prostituting themselves and having sex for money.

Unaware that I had spent the night with her daughter, Maureen, I was shocked to discover that they were both once strippers and women of the night until I overheard Aileen talking on speakerphone to her sister, Kathy. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my ears. With me sexually attracted to the both of them, I should have known that they were whores because, whether it was a look, a feeling, or a hunch, I was picking up on something as forbidden as it was sexual.

Now that I knew that they were both ex-strippers, ex-prostitutes, and all-around whores. I couldn't wait to make a sexual pass at my cocksucking mother-in-law and her whore of a sister. Without her daughter knowing, how hot would that be to have sex with her mother and her aunt? Yet, knowing how sexually adventures my fiancée was, she probably would think me having sex with her mother and her aunt was hot.

Moreover, having sex with my fiancée's relatives would give her the excuse to have sex with my relatives. No doubt, in the way that I'd love to have sex with her mother and her aunt, my fiancée would, no doubt, love to have sex with my brother, my father, and/or my uncle. How hot would that be knowing that Maureen not only had sex with my brother but also with my father and my uncle, too?

Like mother like daughter, with my 26-year-old fiancée is a whore, too. I'm sure she wouldn't mind it if I made a sexual pass at her mother and her aunt. Like mother like daughter, giving her my blessings, Maureen had already had gangbang sex with four of my best friends, Ryan, Murphy, Sean, and Conner during a drunken late-night party. Showing me the whore that she is, one after the other, she sucked and fucked all four of my friends while I watched and masturbated myself.

Why am I still with my fiancée when she had gangbang sex with my four friends? Because I gave her my permission to have sex with them, not that she needed my permission. And because she's not only sexually exciting but also, I love her. Not the jealous or the possessive kind of man, it was sexually exciting to know that my friends wanted to have sex with my woman as much as I wanted her to have sex with my friends, too.

Unbeknownst to her mother and to her aunt, we're both swingers. We enjoy having sex with other couples. Only, while masturbating over imagining my future mother-in-law and her sister naked and having sex with me, it never crossed my mind in my wildest, sexual, masturbation fantasies that I'd ever have sex with either of them. Now that I know that they were both strippers and prostitutes, I can't wait to have forbidden sex with them.

That was my girlfriend's MILF of a mother. That was my girlfriend's MILF of an aunt. Why would I dare think of them as whores who'd have sex with me? They're family. I love them.

I never thought that I may have a chance at having forbidden sex with Maureen's mother and/or her aunt. What are the odds of that? What are the odds that my MILF of a soon-to-be mother-in-law and her sister are ex-strippers, ex-prostitutes, and whores? How could I be so lucky?

# # #

As soon as I exited my fiancée's bedroom to go downstairs for a cup of coffee and something to eat, curious what she was wearing or not wearing, I couldn't wait to see my future mother-in-law. I enjoyed talking to her while staring at all that I could see of her nearly naked breasts and her long, sexy line of cleavage. We got along well together.

"I saw Glen in the supermarket yesterday," said my future mother-in-law to her sister.

Her sister laughed over the speakerphone.

"Glen? You did? Did he recognize you," asked her sister while laughing?

Aileen laughed, too.

"Did he recognize me? Seriously? How could he forget my big tits even after not seeing me for nearly twenty-years? He'd never forget my double D cup breasts," said my mother-in-law with a dirty laugh.

Kathy laughed, too.

"Now that you mention it, I remember him being crazy over your huge breasts," said her sister.

Looking down at her from the darkened, second-floor landing, I watched my future mother-in-law feel her enormous breasts through her nightgown while fingering her erect nipples.

"He loved my huge breasts. He loved sucking on them and cumming all over them," she said. "With him paying handsomely to have sex with me, he not only loved cumming in my mouth but also, he loved cumming all over my face. He loved giving me cum baths," she said with another Aileen dirty laugh.

Kathy laughed, too.

"He was so rich, rich enough to turn my materialistic head. Whenever he took us shopping, he bought us so many clothes," said Kathy. "Not having to check luggage and/or wait for TSA to board, I loved flying on his private jet and taking cruises on his private yacht. Inheriting much of his wealth, he made the rest of his money in real estate. He retired when he was still a young man."

'Private jet,' I thought? 'Private yacht? These women were more than mere strippers and whores. For them to latch onto a whale like Glen, whoever he was, they were serious players.'

"I should have married him when I had the chance but with him twice my age, he wasn't very good looking," said Aileen with a laugh. "With him always having a stack of hundred-dollar-bills and making it rain, out of all of the men that we sucked and fucked, we sucked him and fucked him the most," said her sister. "Appreciating what we did for him, he was generous with his money."

# # #

Sleeping over after a late, drunken night with her daughter, Maureen, my girlfriend's mother, Aileen, was unaware that I had spent the night sleeping in her daughter's bedroom at her house. We arrived home very late after she had already gone to bed. She thought that her daughter was doing a sleepover at her friend's house.

With her daughter telling me everything, she never mentioned that her mother and her aunt were ex-strippers and ex-prostitutes. Perhaps, she didn't know that her mother and her aunt were whores. Oblivious to where her daughter was, Aileen didn't even know that her daughter was home upstairs and asleep in her room.

Ready to come down for coffee and something to eat, when I overheard their X-rated telephone conversation, it stopped me in my tracks. I was stunned to hear that Aileen and her sister Kathy were ex-strippers, ex-prostitutes, and whores. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I continued standing on the landing while listening to all that my future mother-in-law and her sister were saying on her speakerphone.

The more that I overhead of their private, sexual conversation, the more sexually excited I became. I stuck my hand in my pajama bottoms and stroked my cock to a big and hard erection. Wanting her to know that I was sexually attracted to her, I wanted Aileen to see my erection tenting my pajama bottoms. I wanted her to know how big my cock was. I wanted her to tell her sister that I was a player, too.

'Daring myself to do so, I'd love to have forbidden sex with my future mother-in-law and her sister, too,' I thought. 'Perhaps, with them retired from their whoring, I wondered if they'd have sex with me? Maybe, they wouldn't have sex with me because I was Maureen's fiancée. Perhaps, thinking that Maureen was a good girl and not a whore like her mother and her aunt, they didn't want to interfere and possibly ruin her sexual relationship with me.'

Finally, as soon as they finished talking, when Aileen hung up the phone, I was ready to live out my masturbation fantasy. I couldn't wait to see what finally happened in the end. After hearing all they said about their sordid, sexual past, I was ready to have my wicked, sexual way with my future mother-in-law.

# # #

I quietly walked down the stairs with my big prick tenting my pajama bottoms. Having never seen me with such an obvious erection, I was ready for Aileen to see my huge cock that tented my pajama bottoms now. I was as nervous as I was sexually excited for my future mother-in-law to see me with such a big erection.

With me already sexually attracted to my fiancée's mother and her aunt, now that I knew they were both ex-strippers, ex-prostitutes, and all-around whores, I couldn't wait to inappropriately, sexually touch and feel my fiancée's mother. I only wished her sister was there with her, too. Nonetheless, I couldn't wait to feel Aileen's big tits and her shapely ass. Tiptoeing up behind Aileen, with her still in her sexy and sexually revealing short, sheer, and low-cut nightgown, I surprised her with my presence.

As she was in my masturbation fantasy, as she was now. Reliving my masturbation fantasy in real time, I couldn't wait to see what would happen. Just as I had imagined her, she was in the kitchen and standing at the kitchen sink rinsing her coffee cup and her breakfast dish with her back turned to me.

Aileen not only had huge tits but also, she had a great ass, too. For a 48-year-old woman, looking ten-years younger, she was hot. Any man, including myself would love to have sex with her. Any man, including myself would love to make her his woman.

# # #

Thinking twice about daring myself to touch my future mother-in-law in such an inappropriate, sexual way, I was as nervous as I was horny. With my horniness winning over my nervousness, I quietly walked up behind her and pressed my erect, pajama glad cock against her shapely ass. I kissed her neck. With my erect cock buried between her ass cheeks, when she didn't stop me from humping her nightgown clad ass, daring myself to do so, I reached my horny hands around her to grab two handfuls of her huge, firm breasts.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I can't believe I'm feeling Aileen's breasts. I can't believe she's allowing me to grope her nightgown clad tits. They're so big. They barely fit in my big hands. They're so firm and, yet, so soft. I love Aileen's huge tits.'

Fearing that she'd tell her daughter that I sexually molested her, I took the chance that she wouldn't. Giving me more to masturbate over later, I needed to live out my masturbation fantasy. Not surprised that I was there and was sexually groping her, expecting to receive a reaction from her, when I didn't, I continued rubbing my erect, pajama clad cock against her nearly naked ass while feeling her huge tits through her nightgown.

The first time inappropriately, sexually touching, feeling, and groping my girlfriend's mother, had I not known she was a whore, I never would have made a sexual pass at her long ago. Like mother like daughter and like aunt, with them all whores, Maureen looked just like her mother and her aunt. They all had long, lush, red hair, green eyes, big tits, and shapely asses. They all were beautiful and sexy women.

Expecting her to turn around and slap me across my face, when she didn't, I continued feeling her huge, double D cup breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her sheer nightgown. While continuing to kiss her neck and blow in her ear, just as I had in my masturbation fantasy, I reached behind her and lifted the back of her nightgown to expose and feel her naked ass. Then, with her still not stopping me, daring myself to do so, after I lifted the back of her nightgown, I reached around the front of her to lift the front of her nightgown.

Exposing her naked pussy, I cupped her red, naked, bushy pussy in the palm of my horny hand. Not stopping there, again, when she didn't stop me or push me away from having my sexual way with her beautiful body, taking a chance that she wouldn't stop me, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers. Surprising me, she was already wet, so very wet.

I rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Something that I thought I'd never do; I masturbated my fiancée's mother. I'll be masturbating over groping her nightgown clad breasts and masturbating my future mother-in-law for the rest of my life.

As if she knew I was there listening to her telephone conversation with her sister, still not pushing me away, instead she wiggled her ass against my erect, pajama clad cock. Not stopping me from sticking my horny hand down her the low-cut nightgown top, I felt her enormous, naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. I couldn't believe that I was having my wicked, sexual way with my future mother-in-law's huge, naked tits and her shapely ass while masturbating her wet pussy.

Always staring at and masturbating over her big tits, never had I imagined I'd be feeling up my girlfriend's mother. Never had I imagined that I'd be lifting the back of her nightgown to feel her naked ass. Never had I imagined that I'd be lifting the front of her nightgown to cup her naked pussy. The completion of my masturbation fantasy coming true, never had I imagined that I'd be masturbating my fiancée's mother. I never imagined that Aileen would willing and consensually allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her beautiful, naked body.

# # #

"Good morning to you, too, Brian," said Aileen with a laugh when I stuck my horny hand down her nightgown top and felt and fondled her huge, naked breasts.

Then, not stopping there, when I lifted her nightgown to finger her pussy, rub her clit, and fingerfuck her, instead of pushing me away and ordering me to stop, surprising me, she spread her shapely legs. She wanted me to continue masturbating her as much as I wanted to continue masturbating her. With her already wet, clearly, she wanted me to give her a sexual orgasm with my long, stiff fingers. Obviously, she wanted to cum.

Not even having to turn around to face me, seemingly, she knew it was me sexually molesting her. Instead of slapping my hand away, she finally turned to face me. While staring down at my hands, she even allowed me to continue fingering her nipples inside of her nightgown. She made me so sexually excited that I couldn't wait to fuck her. Ready to fuck my future mother-in-law right there in front of the kitchen sink, it took all the sexual control that I had not to push her down on the kitchen floor and mount her.

As soon as her big nipples made their appearances, sexually aroused and with her breathing through her mouth, to her sexual delight, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples before leaning down to suck her exposed nipples. I still had an had an erection that I pressed against her nightgown clad pussy. Not stopping there, I lifted the front of her nightgown again to her waist and grabbed a handful of her red, bushy pussy. She was so very wet.

As if she was my girlfriend instead of my future mother-in-law, continuing to masturbate her, I rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy. Instead of stopping me, after turning to face me, encouraging me to continue, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then, she parted my lips and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

Seemingly my future mother-in-law was just as sexually excited and horny as I was. Seemingly, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. I couldn't believe that I was not only making out with my girlfriend's mother but also, I was masturbating her, too.

"Someone is sexually excited," she said with a laugh while staring down at my cock that continued tenting my pajama bottoms.

I laughed, too. Taking a chance that she would, I told her what I wanted. I told her what I was willing to do to tempt her to show me her naked breasts. I told her what I had masturbated about while imagining her naked and having sex with me.