My Mother-in-law was a Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll show you my big, naked prick if you show me your huge, naked breasts," I said.

Hoping she'd show me her naked breasts, from the first day that I met her, I've always wanted to see my future mother-in-law's naked breasts. She has such huge tits. I wondered what she looked like topless. I couldn't wait to see the size and the shape of her naked tits. I couldn't wait to see her areolas and nipples.

# # #

Not expecting her to show me her naked breasts, I was sexually surprised when she did. Not even having to think twice about it, while giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look, she removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders and slowly pulled down the bodice of her nightgown to expose her naked breasts to me. There they were, her huge, double D. cup breasts. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Never had I seen breasts that were as big as they were shapely. With me a breast expert, and with her breasts barely sagging at all, she had the best breasts that I had ever seen. She had breasts just like her daughter's breasts but bigger. Now, I wondered what her sister's breasts looked like.

"Wow," I said. With her daughter and her sister having D cup breasts, Aileen had bigger breasts than her daughter and her sister. "You have phenomenal tits, Aileen. So big, so firm, and so shapely, I love your big tits," I said while reaching out my horny hands to touch them, feel them, grope them, and fondle them before sucking them again.

Not stopping me from having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, she continued staring down at my pajama clad erection.

"Your turn," she said. "Now that I showed you my naked tits, show me your naked cock. I want to see your big, naked prick. I want to see what my daughter has been stroking, sucking, and fucking."

Not wasting time, with her not having to ask me twice, unembarrassed and unashamed, I pushed down my pajama bottoms. For her to better see, I took a step back and held my erect cock in my hand. I lifted it higher to her while slowly stroking myself to a bigger and harder erection.

# # #

Sexually surprising me, not even having to ask her, she took my erect cock in her warm, soft hand and stroked me while kissing me. Then, parting my lips, my girlfriend's mother French kissed me again before moving to her knees to take me in her mouth to suck me. If it wasn't enough that I was making out with my future mother-in-law after having my way with her big, naked breasts, I couldn't believe my fiancée's mother was blowing me.

Not expecting her to blow me in the kitchen, especially with her daughter sleeping upstairs in her bedroom, I couldn't believe Aileen; my future mother-in-law, indeed, a cocksucking whore, was sucking my cock. I'll be masturbating over her sucking my prick for the rest of my horny life. I put a gentle hand to the back of her beautiful red head. I humped her mouth and fucked her face.

Giving me the best blowjob of my life, instantly ready to cum, she sucked the cum right out of me. With her not pulling away and with her not spitting it out, I unloaded a huge load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all. Never have I ever had a better blowjob. My sexual fantasy finally coming true, I'd love to have sex with not only my mother-in-law, but also with her sister, and her daughter. Going from one to the other and back again, how hot would that be to have sex with not only Aileen but also, with Kathleen, Aileen's sister, and my fiancé, Maureen, too?

My future mother-in-law is, indeed, a great cocksucker. No doubt, with her having more experience sucking pricks, Maureen's mother was a much better cocksucker than even her daughter. Don't get me wrong my girlfriend is good at sucking cock but with her mother more experienced at blowing men, her mother is a great cocksucker.

"I'll have to tell my sister," said Aileen while standing and wiping cum from her lip with her finger before sticking her finger in her mouth and sucking it. "Knowing her, with her loving to suck pricks, she'll want to suck your cock, too," she said with a dirty laugh. "She loves sucking big, hard pricks as much as I love sucking big, hard pricks, and you certainly have a big and hard cock. I can't wait for you to fuck us both and give us both multiple, sexual orgasms."

# # #

That night, when her aunt came over, while waiting for her to sit on the sofa, ready to give them a striptease show, I stood in the middle of the floor. Daring myself to do so, as if I was a stripper on stage, I slowly and sexily removed my clothes. In the way that my future mother-in-law stared at me, her sister stared at me, too. Shocked that I'd dare strip myself naked in front of my fiancée's mother and her aunt, Maureen voiced her outrage.

"Brian," Maureen screamed while looking at me before looking at her mother and her aunt! "What the Hell are you doing? Oh, my God. How dare you expose yourself to my mother and my aunt. What's wrong with you?"

Ignoring her, I laughed and continued undressing. I removed my shirt and my t-shirt before unzipping and unbuttoning my pants. Then, allowing my pants to fall to my ankles, I kicked off my pants before slowly and sexually removing my briefs. I was naked. I was totally naked in front of my future mother-in-law and her sister.

"Oh, my God," said Maureen. "How dare you strip yourself naked. What's wrong with you," she asked again?

I smiled at my fiancée.

"With me already allowing you to have sex with my four friends, it's only fair that I've already had sex with your mother. Now I'm going to have sex with your aunt," I said leaning to her aunt to give her a deep, wet kiss while feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra.

I was so sexually excited. Never have I been as sexually excited as I was then. Not only was I naked in front of my fiancée but also, I was naked in front of her mother and her aunt. With the three women watching me, I stroked myself to a harder and bigger erection. Finally living out my masturbation fantasy, prepared to go from one to the other, I was ready to have sex with all three women.

First, I wanted to fuck my future mother-in-law. Then, I wanted to fuck her sister, my fiancée's aunt. Finally, I wanted to fuck my fiancé while her mother and her aunt watched.

Never expecting my fiancée's mother and aunt to be ex-strippers, ex-prostitutes, and all-around whores, when I asked my fiancée to marry me, I never expected her to want try swinging. The beginning of a beautiful sexual relationship, when I wasn't having sex with my fiancée, I was having sex with her mother and/or her aunt. Forget about us having sex with strangers at a swingers', social dance, I allowed my friends to continue having sex with my fiancée. Not stopping there, I watched and masturbated while my friends had sex with my future mother-in-law and her sister.

Returning the sexual favor, Aileen continued allowing us to have sex with her and her friends. Kathy continued allowing us to have sex with her and her friends, too. Maureen allowed me and my friends to have sex with her and her friends. Not having to add strangers to our group of swingers, we already had enough swingers to have our own swinging parties.

THE END