My Mother is the One that I Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother excused herself and disappeared in her bedroom. After a long while, I wondered what she was doing that was taking her so long. Hoping that she'd give me a sexy, striptease show, but with her morally modest, she closed her bedroom door to deny me from watch her stripping herself naked and changing into her nightgown. I would have loved to watch my mother undress. I would have loved to help my mother undress. I would have loved to undress my mother and strip her naked. I would have loved my mother to undress me and strip me naked, too.

In preparation to make out with my mother, ready for sex, I removed my clothes except for my t-shirt and donned my pajama bottoms but without underwear. If I was about to make out with my mother, knowing that I'd have an instant erection, I hoped my cock would make a surprise appearance and pop out of my pajama pee hole. I not only wanted her to see my naked, erect prick but also, I was hoping that she'd take my cock in her soft, warm hand and fondle my prick in the way that I hoped to fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

Something that I wished she'd do but knew that she'd never do, I'd love for her to take my naked prick in her hand and fondle the head of my prick while stroking me. I'd love my mother to masturbate me. Always wishing that I could cum in her mouth, I'd love her to suck my cock. I'd love to make love to her. I'd love to slowly and lovingly hump her pussy. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, I'd love to fuck my mother. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

I wondered what she sounded like when cumming. I wondered what she looked like when cumming. I imagined her calling my name when having a sexual orgasm.

'James! James! Oh, my God, James. Don't stop. Please don't stop rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy,' I imagined her say. 'I'm cumming, James. Mommy is cumming.'

# # #

My mother returned to the living room wearing the shortest, sheerest, lowest-cut, and sexiest nightgown that I've ever seen her wear without her having the modesty to wear a robe over it. When she walked by the bright light of the television screen, I could see her sexy and shapely body through her nightgown as if she was naked. Never had I seen as much of my mother's beautiful body. I couldn't wait to kiss her. I couldn't wait to make out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her skimpy nightgown.

She sat on the couch beside me and as soon as she did, I put my arm around her shoulder and hugged her. When I hugged her in that way, she leaned into me as if she wanted to be kissed. When she leaned into me, the top of her nightgown fell forward and completely opened. Giving me a great down-nightgown view, for the first time, I saw my mother's naked breasts and her erect nipples. I couldn't believe that I saw my mother's naked tits.

'I can't believe I saw my mother's naked tits and her erect nipples,' I thought. 'I can't wait to touch them. I can't wait to feel them. I can't wait to grope her big breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.'

Then, when I looked down at her legs, the hem of her nightgown was level with her crotch. For the first time, I could clearly see my mother's blonde, trimmed, pubic hair peeking out from the bottom of her nightgown. While hoping to cup her naked pussy in the palm of my horny hand, I rested my hand at the top of her naked thigh only inches away from her naked pussy.

Daring myself to touch her pussy, I couldn't wait to finger her pussy. I couldn't wait to part her pussy lips, rub her clit, and finger fuck her pussy. Something that I had always wanted to do, I couldn't wait to masturbate my mother. I couldn't wait to see and hear her cum.

While waiting to summon the courage to kiss my mother, French kiss her, before the movie even started, she looked up at me and, taking the sexual initiative, she kissed me.

'She kissed me,' I thought. 'My mother kissed me. I can't believe she kissed me.'

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me.

'My mother French kissed me. I can't believe my mother gave me a deep, wet kiss,' I thought. 'My mother wanted to make out with me as much as I wanted to make out with her.'

While she continued kissing me, and with her not stopping me, I reached my horny hand across her nightgown clad breasts and felt her naked tits through her nightgown, first one and then the other. Then, while fondling her naked breasts, as I had always imagined doing while masturbating myself, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. It made me so hot to feel my mother's tits and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown while she continued making out with me.

'I can't believe that I'm feeling my mother's big tits. I can't believe that I'm fingering her erect nipples. I can't believe she's allowing me to feel and fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples through her nightgown,' I thought. 'I can't believe that not only am I making out with my mother but also, I'm having sex with her.'

My erect cock throbbed and pulsated. Hoping that it would emerge from my pajama pee hole, I wanted my mother to not only see my naked prick but also touch my naked prick. While I continued feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples, she reached her hand down and fondled the head of my erect prick through my pajama bottoms.

Continuing to kiss one another, I moved my hand inside of her open, nightgown top. I felt her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect, naked nipples. Her breasts felt womanly soft yet so firm.

'I can't believe I'm feeling my mother's naked tits and fingering her erect nipples,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big breasts and her erect nipples.'

Then, with her not stopping me, I slid my hand further up her thigh until my fingertips touched her pubic hair. Making ringlets with her pubic hair with my fingertips, I fingered her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair. Then, making a bold move, as if I owned her pussy, I cupped my mother's naked cunt in my hand while she removed my cock from my pajama bottoms. No longer just making out, we were having sex. I was finally having incestuous sex with my mother.

She wrapped her manicured fingers around my erect dick and, as if my cock was already buried in her wet pussy, she squeezed my stiff prick. Taking the chance that she wouldn't reject me; I parted her pussy lips with my finger and inserted my finger in her already wet pussy. Again, not stopping me, I fingered my mother's cunt and rubbed her clit while she slowly stroked my naked, erect cock.

I was masturbating my mother. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my mother. I couldn't believe that she was willingly and consensually allowing me to masturbate her. Something that I thought she'd never do and thought that I'd never do, I was masturbating my mother and with my mother stroking me, my mother was masturbating me.

Something hard to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my mother while allowing her to masturbate me. My erect prick felt as if it belonged in her motherly hand. With her hand so soft and warm, never have I had a better hand job. With her staring down at my naked prick as she stroked me harder and faster, I couldn't wait to cum for my mother.

Then, something that I never expected she'd do while always hoping she'd do, she lowered her head to my lap. While slowly stroking my cock, she kissed my naked cock and licked the head of my stiff prick. Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, while staring up at me and sexually teasing me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes, she took my erect prick in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. I couldn't believe that my mother was blowing me. Making all of my sexual fantasies come true, my MILF of a mother was finally sucking my cock.

# # #

Abruptly, she stopped blowing me. Removing me from her mouth and from her hand, she sat straight up on the couch. Then, she took my hand in her hand, stood, and walked me to her bedroom. Never have I ever been in the inner sanctum sanctimonious, my mother's bedroom, in the way that I was now. Not wasting a moment, with a stiff arm to my chest, she pushed me back on her bed.

Determined to see and feel all that she wanted to see and feel, in one, quick move, she pulled off my pajama bottoms. As if she was Kelly Reilly as Beth Dutton, pulling off her father's boots, Kevin Costner as John Dutton, in Yellowstone, except for my t-shirt, she literally stripped me naked. Finally, I was naked in front of my mother. As if taking bow, in sexual anticipation of her soft and warm hand, her warm and wet mouth, and/or her warm and wet pussy, my stiff prick continued throbbing and pulsating.

'I can't believe it,' I thought. 'My MILF of a mother is about to have her wicked, sexual way with my naked prick.'

While staring down at my erect, naked prick, my mother reached down for the hem of her nightgown and with one continually upward tug, she pulled her short nightgown up and over her head. She was naked. My mother was totally naked. The first time seeing her beautiful naked body, I couldn't' believe that my mother was naked.

As if I was dreaming or having a sexual fantasy while masturbating myself, I couldn't believe that my mother was naked, totally naked. As if I had never seen a naked woman before, I stared at my mother's D cup, naked breasts and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. Then, when she turned to toss her nightgown on the chair, I stared at her round and shapely naked ass. With so much to see, I stared from my mother's naked tits to her naked pussy and to her naked ass.

# # #

Then, not to be denied having sexual intercourse with me, my mother mounted me. She reached her hand down between her shapely thighs for my erect, naked prick and slid it in her warm, wet pussy while gently humping me. Then, leaning forward, she kissed me while parting my lips with her tongue. My mother was French kissing me while making love to me. Something that I always wanted her to do, I couldn't believe she was doing now. What started with just us making out, I was finally having sexual intercourse with my mother.

I returned my mother's gentle and loving humps with my gentle and loving humps. Then, humping me faster and humping me harder, my mother was fucking me. After returning her fast humps and hard humps with my fast and hard humps, I rolled her over and mounted her. I humped her faster and I humped her harder. I was fucking my mother. Pounding her pussy, determined to make her cum, no doubt, giving her the fucking of her life, I was really fucking her.

We continued our sexual relationship for several years before I decided to return to Aurora and marry her. My mother found a man, too. Nonetheless, every chance we had whenever alone, we had sex. I licked her and she sucked me. I made love to her and she made love to me. I fucked her and she fucked me. Better than anyone, even better than having sex with my wife, Aurora, never have I had better sex than when having sex with my mother.

"I love you, Mom."

My mother looked at me and gave me a deep, wet kiss.

"I love you, James."

THE END