All Comments on 'My Mother's Best Friend'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 months ago

Exactly what I expected from this author. In other words, perfect. I have enjoyed many of his stories and rated them all highly. So, to Ultimatesin, thank you.

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

Excellent story, well done!

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 months ago

Loved it.Thank you very much!!

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 months ago

Very nicely done. I really like the dialogue on this one, especially between mother and son...

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 months ago

Beautiful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lovely, excellent in almost every way....

ZERO dramatic tension. Practically the most conflict was when our hero said, "Don't mention my mother while I am in you..." Almost no tension of any kind is present.

She sleeps with him several nights without making love, and he has absolutely ZERO problem with it. Good, he is a gentleman, of great willpower, actually, great! But, he does not even excuse himself to beat off privately from what MUST be almost unbearable sexual tension. When she finally blows him, great, hell, I would have soaked or drowned her from no relief for several days of sleeping intertwined without sexual release, from what would appear at that time it occurred a serious hair-trigger response!

They are so perfectly set up and perfect for each other that they are almost boring.

You tend to excellent, I generally love your work

Sincerely, a fan

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 2 months ago

i hate stories that have multi narrators, the story gets too fragmented.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselabout 2 months ago

Very nicely done. I must admit to liking the trauma and drama of a LW story, but a well-written romance is even better. The changing PoV worked well.

SexySenior56SexySenior56about 2 months ago

Not bad. Unless you plan to write a prequel, I could have used more on the back story of all the main characters. Also glad you didn't go for the mother/son sex scene. Not a favorite of mine.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 months ago

Liked those. . Not any real drama but a nice love story,,interesting that his mother was the instigator .

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Really good writing, nice enough simple plot, but the way you wrote it was spot on for me.

Good descriptions and characters.

Easy to say oh it wouldn’t happen, but it does and let’s not forget, it’s a story…..

RanDog025RanDog0258 days ago

Excellent love story, thank you! 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS