All Comments on 'My Mother's Second Job Ch. 01'

by hornyman12

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot story with Mom and Grandma

looking forward to the future installments. I'm sure son and friends have some future banging involved for Grandma and Mom. Any sisters, brothers or cousins available?

cncstevecncsteveover 18 years ago
Now THAT'S a great start!

Definitely looking forward to part 2!

vargas111vargas111over 18 years ago
Waht a start

Sounds like Mom is definitely headed for the maternity ward!

Preg the whole family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More to Cum

Never mind the lucky mom and grandma wouldn't surpriser me if Mrs Anderson found herself enjoying being a member of the club. I would.

MargaretFfbi@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
agreed preg the family

Granted the ages are uh beyond making that realistic. Still is realism the goal of this story, it certainly does not seem so.

Yeah go for the preg bit with this story, might make ch02 much better than without it.

Probably should have not made their ages so high, that was a mistake unless you're into nursing home sex (ew, that is sick, sorry everyone for having to say that).

Guess the bigest reason not to go to high with ages in such stories besides the ick factor, it is a pointless limitation on where the story can go.

To salvage the storyline, adding preg's to the story would make it better. In this case, probably with several younger sisters and possibly a few cousins.

You seem to be a decent enough writer that just could use some better direction.

Hopefully I'm wrong about the assumption you having a serious granny fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good start

yeah that good story put more sroty ch. 02 thanks cfh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

update please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Response to "My Mother's Second Job, Ch. 01"

This is a good beginning of a very good and interesting story! PLEASE continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My very favorite subject

Hornyman:

Keep it up. You've got the making of a great story.

To you pimply faced teenage commenters out there whose thoughts about having sex with older ladies is yech; How dare you! Do you think for one minute that all of your miserable little lives you will always screw gum chewing teenie boppers? It ain't going to happen! When your old ancient ass is rubbing against the back of your thighs and your puss gut has sucessfully hidden your pecker for 15 years or more where will your cum loving teen slut be? Grow up for Christ sake!

They are not wrinkles on these ladies, they are battle ribbons awarded for sucessfully living through life's vageries. These women are to be treasured, and definitely not cast aside with your juvenile aspersions.

Sorry Hornyman but my bell was rung and I had to respond. Thank You for a great story. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky man.

Even just seeing your mother's and grandmother's pussies has to be a tremendous turn-on. Even entertaining the thought of entering these forbidden zones would have to be an unimaginable turn-on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous