My Mother's Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,259 Followers

Within minutes and without words she was kissing my chest and breathing hard. I couldn’t stop myself from reaching for her breast and fondling it. She didn’t stop me. I massaged her tit and held the nipple between my fingers over the filmy material of her nightdress. Soon after, she was kissing over my cock and mumbling “my baby…sweet baby…” Then I heard “Oh Robbie…it was so good in me…your beautiful big cock…I want you baby…oh…” Quickly she undid my pants and the knob was in her mouth.

As she tortured the head of my cock with her lips and tongue, her hand moved around and up and down the shaft at the same time. She took more cock into her mouth and backed off when too much went to her throat. She worked slowly to take as much as she could. Her moans increased as I reached under the nylon between her legs and manipulated over her bare pussy. I found the clit under the hood and was surprised. It felt so much bigger than I expected. I didn’t have that much experience but I was sure the size of her nub wasn’t usual. As I fingered her, the cocksucking became louder and more animated. I said, “Oh mom…that feels so good...you’re sucking me so good mommy.”

My mother stopped and gave me an almost pained expression. “Please baby…call me Maya…just call me Maya.” I told her how good she felt and that I loved her. I called her Maya and she took my cock back into her mouth.

I wanted her to feel good. I would have done anything. I tried to do everything. I pulled out of her warm sucking mouth and I pushed her back on the couch. I went to her pussy with my mouth. I had never tasted her that way before and she resisted at first. “No baby…don’t make me feel like that…it’s too much…oh God…you shouldn’t.” In some way I felt as if she was saying that she didn’t deserve to feel good. I didn’t agree…and I wouldn’t stop.

I took the big nub between my lips and began working it with my tongue. It was slippery and smooth. I pushed my tongue into all the corners where her folds fought to cover the sensitive button. I sucked the fleshy protrusion into my mouth and suckled on it as if it were a big nipple.

My mother was making it difficult because she had begun thrashing. I stayed with it even when she bucked and continued the pulling and pressure on the source of her pleasure and release. I could feel her thighs begin to vibrate as she intermittently closed them on my face. I kept sucking her. She began a siren sound I had never heard and it continued building in intensity as she came. She shook and exhaled an almost mournful sigh as her orgasm ended.

I kept on sucking. She held my head and said, “No, no, no…no more baby…too much…” I knew I’d have to get past the super-sensitivity she would feel after orgasm to bring her off again. I kept on sucking through her protests. Soon she began to build again. It was faster and more intense than the first time. She rocketed to the top and crested with a yell as she pulled my hair. She repeated “Oh my God…oh my God.” When it was done she looked at me, slowly shaking her head from side to side. At her lips was a soft smile, and at the corners of her eyes, once again, my mother’s tears.

We lived in a limbo of love, lust, and confusion for almost six months when Maya came to me and said that we had to stop. She had been talking to a friend who had convinced her that the only way to come to terms with her dilemma was to first stop having sex with me. She thought it would be easier if she were away from me for a while.

Maya scheduled a week’s vacation and left…it hurt to be without her. We spoke every night for hours and that probably made it even worse. She said, “You know Bobby, you’ll move on…which I know you should do…but still…it’s going to be hard for me when you find someone else…I just imagine you making love to a young woman…or getting married…and never touching me again…and…I can hardly stand it.”

“Maya” I said, “that’s not what it’s like for me...I love you and I can’t imagine anyone wanting you the way I do now…I want to be in you all the time…and you’re what I’m always going to want…you’re the one…you’re the lover I want to be with…you’re the wife I want to have every night…it’s your body…your mouth…your pussy that I can’t do without.”

The next day Maya came back home. The first thing she said to me was, “I don’t know any more now than I did before…and I don’t feel any better about what I’m doing, but I know that I can’t do without it…I need you too much.”

That would be the scene where I carry her in my arms to the bedroom or we rip each other’s clothes off and do it on the floor, but that wasn’t the way it happened. We kissed for a long time; sweet unending languid kisses until both of our bodies were covered with them. It took an hour until the last piece of clothing was off and everything that could be licked, was. We walked into my mother’s bedroom.

Maya did something I didn’t expect. She pasted her fingers with lubricant. She got on her knees and one elbow on the bed. I watched as she reached back with her free hand and greased the rosette between the rounded cheeks of her ass. She said, “I want this.”

At that moment I wasn’t sure…did she want me to ‘punish’ her for her desires…and mine? Could I even fit into her that way? I soon had both answers. My cock was raging from all the foreplay and I approached her from behind. She reached back and with her slippery hand coated my cock. I entered my mother’s ass with less exertion than I thought would be needed. My mother let out a long “Ohhhh…” with the first entry, but she didn’t seem discomfited as the knob of my cock stretched her asshole open. When I passed the ring, it became easier for more of the shaft to travel into her narrow opening. It was tighter and hotter than being in her pussy and I was surprised at how different the sensations were. I worked my cock deeper into my mother’s ass and eased into the stroking. It felt amazing.

As the hard rod made its way in and out, some of the grease gathered around my mother’s stretched pucker. I used my finger to spread it back. It felt good to touch the place where my cock was held by my mother’s asshole. I reached down a little farther to massage her pussy as I pushed deeper into her ass. I took hold of my mother’s hips and began pumping harder. I felt as if we were joined in a new way and I said, “You’re mine, aren’t you mom?”

As I watched her distended hole taking me in, it constricted around the width of my cock and she answered with almost a cry, “Oh honey, I’ve always been yours.” I needed to hear more and I said, “Tell me mom, tell me that nobody is going to have you but me.”

“Oh my sweet baby…nobody …nobody…your momma is just for you.”

As my cock moved in and out of my mother’s ass I became insistent in my excitement. “Tell me mom…say the words…tell me that you won’t let anybody fuck you again…only me…only me.” With each repetition I sent my dick into my mother’s hole…harder and deeper each time.

She was breathing harder and the words came out surrounded by air. “I promise love…I promise…nobody is going to fuck me but you…all for you…my mouth and my pussy and my ass…all for you baby…all for you.”

The friction was building to a fiery intensity and I didn’t want to think about what it was doing to her; I just wanted to keep pumping. At that point something happened. The noises coming from my mother were not the same. She had been loud in the past but this was different. It was guttural, from the back of her throat and the depths of her being. I was about to come and she almost stopped me with her sounds until I realized that they came from pleasure and not pain.

She said, “Oh God…I have to …I have to…Ohhhh…God…Bobby don’t stop…in my ass…baby…baby…yes, yes…Ohhhh…” My mother was coming…really coming. I heard it and I saw it. She was ejaculating. Cum was pouring from her pussy onto the bed. I couldn’t imagine what was happening…I didn’t know women could come like that. It was the most exciting thing I had ever witnessed. I recovered my stroke before I could even think that I was about to come, I started shooting into my mother’s ass. Cum poured from me as it had from her until her small channel was saturated and overflowing.

When she finished coming, mom turned under me and held me in a fierce embrace. “Oh Bobby…that never happened to me before…at first I thought I had to pee and then…God…I started coming and…did you see it…it came out of me…like… a man…but that feeling…it felt so good baby…oh God what are you doing to me baby?”

“I’m just loving you M…Maya…” I said…loving you…mom…mom…mom.” She kissed me so hard it hurt…a wonderful hurt.

She said, “Yes baby…yes…your mom…your mom.” I kissed the tear that glistened in the corner of my mother’s eye…it tasted sweet.

Things changed for us after that night. Slowly over time Maya came to accept that no matter how unconventional, we had the right to choose how we would live our lives. She was much more at peace with herself. Paradoxically, the direction we took was probably more conventional than not. We lived more like husband and wife than incestuous lovers. Mom sold real estate and together we bought, fixed up and re-sold properties. For five years I came home at night, had dinner and went to bed with my lover who happened to be my mother.

Maya often told me that her day was often filled with thoughts of our nights. Although she remained shy about asking for things, she would call when we weren’t together and say something like, “I was fantasizing about being in the kitchen in my bra, panties and an apron and then ‘someone’ came up behind me while I was cooking and…” Naturally that night I’d find her in the kitchen half undressed. There’s something about a woman in that place and in that that condition that really raises my temperature and just about everything else that can be raised. She’d usually end up leaning over the small table and I’d take her doggy style, sinking into her pussy until we’d work ourselves up to a frenzied orgasm.

We made up games; Maya liked “Invisible Bonds.” When it was my turn, she would make me lie on my back perfectly still and perfectly naked. I would have to pretend to be bound and immobile. She would then tease me until I desperately wanted to fuck her. She would use her tongue until my cock pointed to the ceiling. She would stay dressed and then take her tits out to tempt me to touch them. She knew how much I loved to play with them and she would dangle them over me, letting them touch my thighs or chest as she licked at my cock. She’d brush the nipples across my lips waiting for me to suck them into my mouth and lose the game.

She almost always ‘won’ because after about five or ten minutes I’d have to move and jump her body. If I grabbed her I wasn’t supposed to ‘get any’ but she always laughed as I struggled to get my cock between her legs while she pretended to fight me off. Needless to say we always ended up fucking.

We talked about everything, even things that couldn’t be. At about five one morning, Maya woke up and was evidently fretful. She got up and looked at something in one of her drawers and when she came back to bed she seemed relieved. I asked her what it was about and she told me she had dreamed she was pregnant and she went to check that she hadn’t missed a pill. I told her, “You know mom…I fantasized a few times about that. I wondered what it would be like to get you pregnant. I imagined your belly gently swelling with my baby inside you.” I touched her flat stomach and moved up to her breasts. “I can just imagine these filled with milk.” Her tit filled my hand and had a pleasant weight to it. I flicked the tip of her nipple with my tongue and then put it in my mouth. I pressured it between my teeth and my mother squealed a little. I began sucking one of her nipples as if I could extract the sweet fluid. The nipple puffed with my attention. “Maybe I think about it because it would make you belong to me even more.”

“Oh honey…it makes me hot when you talk about it like that” she said, “but we don’t have to have a baby for me to be yours…I’m yours right now love…I do belong to you…I’ll always belong to you.”

I kissed her eyes and told her, “I know mom…I know.”

We were both ready. I slipped into her pussy and held her with very little movement until she started squirming. As I began the long even strokes into my mother’s pussy, she began musing in a faraway voice, “It’s so different when you’re in me this way love. I feel at peace…the whole day goes away and I can just float into feeling every inch of you…pushing the lips of my vagina…reaching along my channel into my belly…filling me…with your cock and with your love…and then when you’re in my…behind…the heat and pressure…it gets me insane and I come that crazy way…”

She laughed and stretched her body up to meet mine…to swallow more of my cock into her pussy until I was in her up to the hilt so she could grind against me, trying to make contact with her big clit. I took her as my lover…when her man has her to possess her…I took her as my wife…when her husband has her to please her…I took her as my mother…when her son has her because neither of them can stop. As I released my cum into her, she was saying, “yours…yours baby…yours…”

We made love and we had love but love is not an exact science and love hates order. Her name was Ginny Meadows and she was a teacher I had in high school, Chemistry of all things. She was interested in buying one of the houses we had for sale and I didn’t know it was she until we met at the site. We talked on the phone a few times and met a few times, theoretically to discuss the house, but the talk ended up far afield.

Ginny sensed something about my mother and me living together and I didn’t dissuade her because I could see she was turned on by it. It finally came out when she asked me flat out, “Did you sleep with your mother?”

We traded confidences and it turned out that Ginny had always been attracted to her younger brother but nothing had ever materialized between them. Ginny was about eight years older than I was and I could see her interest. I could feel mine too. Why would a person jeopardize a good thing…the cock wants...but why are we so stupid?

The last time we met in the empty house, we both knew what we were there for. It was isolated enough that even though the sun poured in through the curtain-less picture window, we felt safe doing what we did in front of it on the hardwood floor. Two coats were our bed and Ginny’s legs opened to welcome the cock she so badly wanted.

Only it soon became clear it wasn’t my cock that Ginny so badly wanted, it was her brother’s. She called me “Donnie” about ten times. “Do it Donnie…do it.” Fucking is fucking and it was far from bad but still I’d soon had enough of her instructions on what to call her (Sissy) and when to call her. (“Say it, say it…say it now, say it, say it…”)

Finally I tried to turn her over and get something I was used to having some satisfaction with. She wasn’t expecting it where it went. She screamed ‘bloody blue murder’ and the debacle was soon over. She never did end up buying the house.

I was never so happy that something didn’t work out but I wasn’t proud of what I had just done. I just wanted to go home. I expected my mother to be there but she wasn’t. I tried her cell but couldn’t get through and I left a message. I started to get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. What if she had come by that house as Ginny and I…what if one of our employees…?

I waited for two hours and when the phone finally rang, it was mom. She’d been in an accident and was stuck in the hospital. She was okay except for being shaken up and some minor cuts and bruises.

The trip to the hospital to pick her up was terrible. There she was…while there I was…on and on. I didn’t know how I could have felt worse. My heart beat out of my chest thinking about ‘you don’t know what you’ve got ‘til it’s gone’. When I got her home, I made her some tea and put her to bed. I watched her sleep all night. When she awoke in the morning and gave me a tender smile, my heart almost broke.

I kissed her gently all over; I embraced every part of her with my lips and mouth. When I reached her pussy I asked her “Are you okay…do you want me to…?”

She said, “I always want you to.” I licked her folds until I could taste the honey that dripped out of her. Her clit swelled as it became suffused with blood. I took the big nub into my mouth and lovingly stroked it with my tongue. Her knees come up and opened, leaving a beautiful picture I could only see in my mind. Her hands in my hair told me of her building excitement. My mother whimpered as I circled the sensitive area before painting it with the tip of my tongue. I could feel the response in the clit itself as she verged on orgasm. I could feel hands pulling me up to be inside her but I wanted her to come in my mouth. I pressured her clit in the way that usually took her over the top and she reflexively grasped two handfuls of my hair. I felt the tremble that signaled her orgasm; her hips flexed up and in a long exhale she called out, “baby…baby…baby…baby.”

I thought she would sleep after that but my sucking her only whetted her appetite. She wanted more. She urged me up and I straddled over her. She put my cock between her tits and moved the soft flesh around the shaft. I could see the tips emerge. I took the two nipples and rolled them between my fingers as they elongated. I slid my cock toward my mother’s mouth and she willingly accepted it…she lovingly accepted it. I watched her tongue reach out of her mouth to massage the underside of my stiff column. Her lips caressed the knob with wet sucking sounds. I easily could have come in her mouth had I left my cock there for a few more seconds, but at that point, I pulled back.

I embraced her and kissed her as if it was the first time. I held her and loved her. The feel of her skin at every point it met mine was like silk. I loved her more at that moment than I would have thought possible. I entered her pussy to join her as much as to fuck her. There was a part of me that always knew that somehow I would be there: inside my mother’s pussy, loving her and taking her in that way. My cock fit her and filled her. We were complete. She felt it as much as I did. She said, “No one will ever love me but you Bobby…nobody could…all for you Bobby…make me come the way you do Bobby…make momma come…”

I knew what she wanted. Every time she had ejaculated I had been in her ass. I pulled out of her and my cock was shiny with the syrup from my mother’s pussy. She turned over raising the perfect rounded globes of her ass and spreading them anxiously with her hands. I didn’t keep her waiting. I was slick enough to gain entry into her waiting tight hole. I penetrated with down-reaching thrusts into the recesses of the hot channel and my mother responded with deep intakes of breath while urging me on, “Yes love…like that… deep in my ass…yes.” She turned to me with a wonderful smile that betrayed her incredulity, “Oh honey how could it feel this good? No matter how many times you do it to me like this…filling my ass until I think I can’t take another inch and then I…I…Oh God…I…yes…yes baby…make me come…make momma come.”

I gave my mother my whole cock until my balls made contact with the smooth round flesh. I held her hips and after a few quick stokes, she began ejaculating. I had seen it a few times by then but it never ceased to amaze me: watching my mother in complete abandon with cum pouring from her pussy, almost screaming, “Yes baby…God yes…OH…OH…OH…” I reached to rub her soaked pussy and clit, as much to increase her pleasure as to have the cum - juice that was coming out of her on my fingers. I couldn’t believe I could make my mother cum like that, no matter how many times it happened. She heaved and bucked as I fucked her through the seemingly unending orgasm until we were both spent and exhausted.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,259 Followers