My Mother's Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen it a few times by then but it never ceased to amaze me: watching my mother in complete abandon with cum pouring from her pussy, almost screaming, “Yes baby…God yes…OH…OH…OH…” I reached to rub her soaked pussy and clit, as much to increase her pleasure as to have the cum - juice that was coming out of her on my fingers. I couldn’t believe I could make my mother cum like that, no matter how many times it happened. She heaved and bucked as I fucked her through the seemingly unending orgasm until her ass was filled with my thick cum and we were both spent and exhausted.

As we lay together, a shadowy fear slowly overwhelmed me. What if I had lost her? What if she had…I didn’t even want to think the words. I knew that any hope for happiness was next to me in bed and I grabbed her in a fierce embrace. I whispered to her “Don’t ever go mom…don’t ever leave…”

She knew what I didn’t say and with great tenderness she answered, “I’m here baby…with you…always…I need you and I need this…” She covered my cock with her hand and smiled, placing a few feather-light kisses on my cheeks as I felt the first drop of my mother’s loving tears.