All Comments on 'My Name is Jake Ch. 02'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Way too short

Way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great story

I love the part where Jake says, "she cupped my balls and oh so gently toyed with them." It is just so beautiful when a mother lovingly cups and cuddles her boy's balls. Mom's affirming her boy's young masculinity and at the same time showing what she wants most of all--the creamy semen her kid's got waiting for her, he's just waiting to shoot it up the warm wet hole he came out of, that hairy hole between his mother's thighs. A boy's semen just fucking belongs up his own mother's cunt--not in any inferior cunt and not in a stupid kleenex--and down deep every son and mom knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wtf

So, okay, I admit that I am not going to go back and read the first story but if I recall, this was the morning after his first time fucking his mother. And if she did give him a BJ in the first story, now she is ready for another mouthful of cum. So how does she know how different her son's cum tastes at different times? This error in the story leads to lack of continuity. which leads to signs of piece of shit writing.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Love it!

The perfect follow up.. More please :D

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Must agree with previous comment

WTF, way too short. You could have easily incorporated this chapter with the first....

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Beautiful love story between Mother and son

Hope you will all his aunts for Jake to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

:-)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I agree that this chapter was too short but it was still fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES