All Comments on 'My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 7'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BonesJacksonBonesJacksonalmost 16 years ago
great

Great stories. The whole series was good. Kind of comical too. The last one had me with my mouth wide open. Great ending.

KikoriKikoriover 15 years ago
Amazing

This entire series had me held for a good hour long read. I could only, only turn away from the stories to find the links to the next chapter. Christo, you're amazing.

timmer82872timmer82872almost 15 years ago
Outstanding!!

This is the best story I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Great story! We want more. Keep your stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
doesn't even come close

to a satisfactory conclusion!

what a mess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rushed.

A bit rushed; still bittersweet; and a bit jumbled... It felt like our hero was getting the cast-offs from Buddy and Cindy.

You're a very fine writer, and I'd happily read anything more that you wrote, but this ending really wasn't, nor was it satisfying for all that came before it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ughh...

What a lousy conclusion to a fun story. Strap on butt reaming??? Really? WTF?? That combined with the rushed and condensed ending, this story made the whole series fall flat. Pull it, re-write it. Wow, what a disappointment.

ReuichiwaLZReuichiwaLZover 8 years ago
So yeah.

So first of all I loved the ending like the actual ending. But the the climax was pretty good as well even if it was the main character getting rimmed and fucked in the ass lol. For those of you who are complaining about the ending like you even have the right to tell him how it should have ended are hilarious and entitled or at least you have a feeling of it and it will not be satiated. Thank you for writing this story dude it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry, ending sucked.

Great story that plummeted of the cliff called a lousy, unbelievable and rushed ending.

auwingerauwingerabout 7 years ago
Great story ...

... and I thought the ending was poetic justice! Good job, Christo!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

I reckon you either got blocked or bored

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous