My Naughty Neighbors Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Buddy and Cindy. "You MOTHERFUCKER!" Buddy roared. "You know how much sleep I got last night? None!"

"Sorry. I mean it, I'm heartbroken over it."

"Good morning Steffi!" Cindy called through the door, and an answering, "Good morning, sorry about the noise!" came from the bedroom..

"I let you fuck my wife, and you pay me back by fucking Stephanie," Buddy snarled. "Some fucking friend you are." He was having trouble keeping the smile off his face.

Stephanie came out wearing my shirt. "You might want to take a nap this afternoon. It might get noisy tonight too."

"Little shits," Buddy said and stomped off. Cindy winked and said, "You guys might want to take a nap too. Remember, we're the experts, you're just the students who passed the first course." She stuck out her tongue and walked away, her laugh trailing behind her.

I closed the door. "So, do you want to take a nap, or do you want to practice for tonight?"

She took my shirt off, draped it around my shoulders, and kissed me for an answer. Well, who really needs more than 3 hours of sleep a night?

"Back to work," I said, carefully folding my robe and setting in on the couch.

12