My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so she initiated," I mused, smiling slyly. "But you liked it."

Lynn nodded. "I was thrilled by how she felt as I hugged her and I guess I was secretly hoping we would kiss. The whole letting her in on our secret and talking about pissing and fucking must have got me going , but I was too nervous to notice."

"Can she be trusted?" I asked.

"Yeah, she doesn't like Carter at all," Lynn answered. "She has no use for him, she thinks he's a dud. It's not the first time she's told me, she's rather blunt and honest."

"So a lesbian Thai girl kissed you and got you thinking you may want to try her on for size?" I posited.

"I think Xiong's probably bi, to be honest," Lynn said, thinking. "I've only seen her with guys, but I know she's not dating right now. She dumped her last asshole for being a cheating shit with a little dick. Her words, by the way."

"So you two have something in common, aside from she dumped hers and you're going to win yours back," I observed. "So you think Xiong wants to try you on for size, is that it?"

"Are you... are you okay with that?" Lynn asked, sounding nervous. "I admit, I'm rather wanting to try out a girl, it's been a long time, but not if it would come between us. I need you, Michael, I don't need Xiong. Please understand that. I am asking your permission because what we have is too important to me. It's the most important thing in my life aside from my kids."

I laughed and smiled down at her. "Lynn, you absolutely have my permission to fuck your Thai jogging partner. I hope she fits you very well."

"Oh thank God," she said in relief, hugging herself to me. "You're not jealous. Thank you thank you thank you. I was so worried..."

"No need to worry, darling," I said soothingly, holding her close and caressing her hair. "Like you said, it won't come between you and I, so what's to worry about?"

She looked up at me and her eyes were shining with honesty. "And I mean it, Michael... you're free to do as you please with girls, as long as you have the time I need as well. Yes, I could get jealous very easily if I let myself, but I won't. Thank you so much for understanding."

I kissed her deeply and she responded with her whole being, seeming to almost surrender to me. I pulled her shirt off as we kissed, loving the feel of her awesome breasts pressed to me. She broke the kiss and looked up into my eyes, slowly undoing my pants and dropping them to release my cock from its confines. She then slowly knelt, dragging her soft orbs down my body until they enveloped my manhood. She massaged my swelling dick with her breasts, a feeling so intense that I was hard almost instantly. Everything she did felt so good...

She kissed and licked at me while continuing to rub my cock between her tits. My hands caressed and tugged gently on her silken hair, my eyes locked with hers. One of her hands found its now-habitual place at the base of my shaft and stroked along in time with her mouth as it took me in. God, Lynn's mouth felt so good.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed, vibrating her mouth around my cock and making me tremble. "Mmmmmm, Michael, I love your cock in my mouth... mmmmmmmmmmmm..."

My fingers flexed and kneaded in her hair more fervently as she brought me close to the edge, my hard-on raging. She took me all they way in, bobbing back and forth, pressing her thumb along that vein on the underside of my needy cock. I felt like I could bust at any second. Fortunately, Lynn seemed to notice this and stood up, releasing me from the wet grip of her mouth.

"Oh no, not yet, big boy..." she whispered in a sultry tone, turning around and pulling down her form-fitting jeans to reveal her lovely ass, protected only by a tiny black thong. "You've got your work cut out for you, we've got a car to desecrate..."

Without another word I took her and spun her around, pressing her over the hood of the Lexus. She exhaled and looked back at me, grinning wickedly.

"Oh, now that's what I'm talking about," she hissed. "Fuck me until I black out, lover. Grind me into the hood of this fucking car, I want to leave a dent!"

I pushed my weight on top of her and and shoved my cock deep inside her pussy, not bothering to be gentle. Lynn grunted and let out a guttural moan, her fingers flexing against the metal of the hood. I rammed in and felt my cockhead batter her cervix. I pulled back and slammed home again, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling, craning her neck back.

"Augh!" she wailed, shuddering as I fucked her harder than I ever had before. "God, Michael! My fucking cunt! You're breaking it! Don't fucking stop! Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

I pounded my hips against her ass powerfully, ramping up the speed. Her pussy clenched my shaft and she tried to writhe and move but I held her in place and forced her head down, her face to the right. Her tits were pressed to the cold metal of the car and she groaned through clenched teeth. I smacked her ass as I fucked her and she gasped and whimpered, the sting seeming to agree with her.

"Ugh, you bastard, you're fucking killing me!" she choked out. "Crack me in half, fucking do it!"

Without waiting I took hold of her leg and stretched it out to the side, pulling it around to force her to turn over while I was still buried deep in her pussy. Lynn shuddered and squealed, her body contorting like she was almost possessed as she tried to move. I slammed her leg back down and pinned her by her shoulders, glaring ferociously down into her eyes and started pounding again.

Lynn's eyes goggled up at mine in shock at the ferocity of my assault on her body. She may not have expected or been ready for this but she didn't seem to be objecting to it either. She gasped and trembled, her massive and glorious tits shaking like jello as I fucked her pussy raw. She gripped my arms, her nails digging into the flesh as she tried to hold on.

I pistoned my hips against hers, each thrust accompanied by an audible 'thump!', followed by a groan from my lover. I reached up and began squeezing and mauling her breasts and she keened in delight, her eyes squeezing shut at the delicious sting. Her legs grappled around my waist in a frenzy as she attempted to stabilize herself and seemingly not lose consciousness.

I felt the boiling tingling beginning and her soaking pussy clenched tightly as we came to the brink. I reached up with one hand and wrapped it around her throat, squeezing just hard enough to make her eyes widen in shock and perhaps terror. But a second later we both exploded in ecstasy, my cum pumping deep inside her while she almost screamed her way through her orgasm. She thrashed and ground mightily against me, her pussy spasming around my throbbing shaft.

When she had drained me I collapsed against her, panting heavily, my chest heaving. Lynn was just shaking, her eyes wide as saucers and staring at the sky. Her mouth hung open and her breath was ragged. I now wrapped my arms around her, letting her feel my warmth, a gentle blanket after what she had just been through.

Eventually I felt her breathing normalize and her arms slowly came up to rest on my back. I looked into her eyes and she smiled, even though they were glistening with tears and trickling down her cheeks.

"Okay, I suppose I might have a bit of a rape fetish..." she whispered, reaching up to stroke my cheek. "How did you know?"

"I just sort of guessed based on some things we've done before and the way you sometimes talk when we're into it hot and heavy," I replied. "You okay?"

"Oh, I'm better than okay, my darling," she said, her voice trembling with emotion and doubtless some pain. "I'm great, fantastic even. You gave me exactly what I needed tonight, even if I didn't quite know it."

I gently leaned back and began to pull out of her. She winced and whimpered as I did so, but she smiled and nodded that she was okay. I kissed my way down her body until I reached her battered pussy. My cum oozed out of it and her lips were inflamed and red, her inner thighs bruised. It was dark, but I was pretty sure there was a tiny trickle of blood there as well.

"It's fine, my dearest," she said softly, seeming to sense my concern. "I know you could never really hurt me and I know you're not a brutal monster either. You did that for me and I am so appreciative now."

I nodded and kissed her clit gently, causing her to shiver and sigh. She tried to get up, wincing and grunting as she did so.

"Oh, wow, you really fucked me up..." she wheezed, one eye twitching with the effort she was putting forth. She held out a hand for me. "Little help?"

I helped her gingerly to her feet and caught her as her knees buckled. She wheezed and giggled wearily, using my body to pull herself back up to a standing position. She took a deep breath and steadied herself.

"God, it's been a while..." she muttered. "Haven't done shit like that since college."

I raised my eyebrow in amusement. "You let yourself get raped in college?"

"Well, not raped, but the boys knew I liked it rough, so only a few of them could handle me," she replied, wiping the sweat from her brow. "God, my legs are still trembling. You got me good. We might have to hold off on doing this too often."

"Glad to hear it," I said honestly. "Not sure my conscience can handle it too often. Fuck you hard, yeah, I can do that, but rape the fuck out of you, no, that's a special occasion."

"Agreed," Lynn said, trying to walk. "Jesus, what did you do to me? Feels like you took a jackhammer to my crotch."

"Hope you liked it."

"Oh, I did, my love, trust me..." she said with authority. "No one has ever fucked me that hard before or made me cum until I blacked out."

"Yeah, I thought I might've lost you there for a moment or two." I admitted.

"Oh, God, when you put your hand around my neck and choked me?" she exclaimed, looking ecstatic. "Right then, I knew I was going to cum like I haven't in nearly twenty years. I only hoped I would stay conscious long enough to experience it. And I did, it was amazing. The pleasure, the pain, the sting, the terror, all of it. Like nothing else, my love."

She walked along gingerly, still holding my arm for support. We walked in circles, letting her acclimate to movement and she bit her lip if the ache got bad. But she did not stop or rest, knowing that she had to be able to move and function normally when she got back home. She was a trooper, I had to admit. A glorious body, the sex-drive of a nymphomaniac and a will of iron. Carter was one lucky and undeserving man.

"I've wanted to do this for weeks now," she said, holding up her arms. "Help me up onto the hood..."

I gently took hold of her and assisted her in getting up on the hood of the Lexus. She moved around until she was on her knees, legs spread wide. She smirked at me in satisfaction and begin peeing, the stream cascading down the hood.

"Fuck you, car..." she muttered, scowling at the vehicle. "God, as soon as I can, I'm fucking the gearshift and let Carter use it without knowing. I'll violate the shit out of this car."

She finally finished and sighed in satisfaction, the deed done. "And when he asks, I'm going to tell him that as I was coming back to the car and saw two hoodlums running away from the car and I guess they pissed on the hood, not to mention left any dents or scratches you and I put in it."

"Clever girl," I agreed, helping her off the hood. "You've got a pretty complete revenge mapped out for yourself."

"Hopefully so, and better than that, I can continue it guilt-free for as long as he keeps up his crap. God knows, I've got two years to make up for, right?"

She pulled me over to the car and opened the rear door. "Mmmm, I can't fuck yet, but let's make out in the back seat, Michael. This whole car's gotta get it..."

I laid on my back and pulled her to me, holding her close, our legs sticking out of the car. We kissed and fondled like a pair of horny teenagers, just reveling in the feel of one another's bodies. Everything about Lynn was enthralling. She had no flaws that one could pick on. Her face was beautiful, her hair thick and shiny, her eyes sparkled with delight and emotion, her skin was fair and smooth, her tits were big but did not sag, she had a trim, flat belly, a gorgeous, toned ass, a tight, shaved pussy, long, supple and athletic legs and tiny ankles. Whoever didn't find her completely enchanting to look at was a fool. I could never get tired of it.

I kissed my way down her neck and paid lavish care to her heaving breasts, sucking and sliding my tongue around them gently, making up for their earlier brutal treatment.

"Ohhhh, you know just when to be gentle, to help bring me down..." she murmured, caressing my shoulders. "You're such an attentive lover."

Kissing further down, her belly muscles were tight from the excitement of our earlier activities, so I gave the region soft attention. She purred and caressed my head languorously. Her navel undulated beneath my lips. I then planted tender, loving kisses on her bruised and swollen pussylips. Still somewhat red and distended, I took care not to cause her any further aches or get her wet, since her muscles were so sore.

I caressed and massaged her legs, relaxing the muscles. I rubbed her shapely ankles and the soles of her feet and she hummed in pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, you take such good care of me, my love..." she sighed. "I'll never deserve you..."

I took her gently in my arms and hugged her, kissing the top of her head. She purred and wrapped her arms around me. Finally we stood and I helped her get dressed. Once she was taken care of I dressed myself. I laid out a blanket on the nearby grass and we gazed up at the sky for some time, just holding hands.

"I can't believe you're okay with me doing it with another girl." Lynn said softly, squeezing my hand. "You're so not the jealous type?"

"Well, you having sex with a girl is no threat to me, since she is providing a service I cannot" I said simply. "If I had the right to, I might object to you fucking another man, probably have to kill him and all."

She giggled. "There's only you, my hunky divorcée. When it comes to men, you're all I need."

"Well that's comforting to know," I agreed. "How are you feeling?"

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be fine, my dearest," she said lightly. "I can certainly walk as if nothing's wrong and it's not like anyone's going to see my pussy tonight. Even if Carter wanted to for some odd reason, I'd just say I was too tired. We needn't worry."

We lay silently on the blanket for some time longer before we stood and headed back to the car. I offered to drive since Lynn might still be sore but she declined, saying she was just fine. We listened to music on the way back and she dropped me off about two blocks from my house. We kissed lovingly for a few moments before I got out and she drove away. I was ambling casually down the street when she pulled up behind me, apparently having circled the block and come back. I smiled as she rolled down the window.

"Can you meet me behind the sheds as six tomorrow morning?" she asked, looking expectant. I naturally nodded and she grinned and headed off. I got home and showered, thinking tomorrow was off to a good start already.

***

I arrived behind the shed at the appointed time and Lynn joined me shortly after, wearing her customary jogging outfit. She seemed perky and cheerful, showing no signs of last night's physical stresses.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as she came up and gave me a kiss.

"Just fine, sport," she replied, grinning. "Truth be told, I spent the whole night getting more and more horny. I tried playing with myself and it hardly hurt at all. Right now I'm so damn wet I have a pad on just to keep from showing the world through my pants."

"Well, I can probably help with that," I suggested lightly. Lynn nodded and took my hand.

"Exactly what I had in mind, but with a small variation. Hang on just a second..."

She dashed to the front of her shed and unlocked it, opening the door a little. She glanced around furtively to see if anyone was within visual range and then beckoned me to join her quickly. I did so and she pulled me into the shed, closing the door behind us. It was pitch black inside and she giggled as she pressed herself to me, her hands roving around my body.

"Just a change of scenery, but I figured it might be fun, you know?" she whispered, one of her hands reaching down and massaging my cock through my pants. "Let me give us a little light..."

She felt around for a moment and turned on a small night light, just enough to give the room a tiny glow and let me see her. The shed itself was neat and orderly, with every tool in a designated place or on a hook and the floor was concrete, regularly swept. The inner walls were wooden, as opposed to the aluminum facing outside. She turned to me again, her eyes shining in the magical light.

"I've been thinking about taking you in here since our first time," she said in a soft tone, running a finger through my hair. "I want you to make love to me in here and pee in me, Michael. Another sacrosanct, sterile room and ritual in my life broken, please give it to me."

I nodded and swept her into my arms, kissing her deeply. She responded in kind, our mouths meeting and our tongues tangling together eagerly. We undressed one another completely and quickly; indeed she had been very wet. I snaked two fingers inside her gooey pussy and she moaned into my mouth and squirmed on them heatedly.

"Oh, God, the only thing I love more than your fingers in me is your cock in me," she murmured, pressing her forehead to mine while she ground on my fingers shamelessly. "Oh, Michael, you bring out the slut in me so easily. I'm such a fucking whore for you..."

Her hand massaged my cock, pumping back and forth until I was good and hard. She then leaned back against the wall and tilted her hips forward, looking up at me expectantly.

"Do, it sport," she breathed, her chest heaving in anticipation. "Fuck me good and make me cum. Fill me up with your cock and just blow it all in me..."

I nodded and took hold of her hips, looking down into her lovely eyes. She used two fingers to spread her pussylips open, inviting me in. She was biting her lip in anticipation.

I slid my cock all the way inside her in one slow, steady motion and she closed her eyes and moaned, squeezing herself around me. Her legs trembled at the invasion and she smiled serenely.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, my love..." she cooed, her eyes still closed, transported off to her secret Heaven. "Exactly where I want you and exactly where I want to be, pinned to you and you inside me. This tiny little shed is my universe, Michael, and you're what I need in it... it's my everything..."

I began to move back and forth inside her, watching in the dim light as I fucked her. I would pull my cock all the way back until the head had barely come out, press it against her glistening lips and then push back in to the hilt. Slow but deliberate, which seemed to be what she needed. Lynn undulated her hips against me, now biting her fingernail.

"Uhhhhhh," she murmured, massaging her tits now with her hands. "Yes, just right there..." Her capacity for receiving pleasure was just astonishing. I had nearly broken her less than ten hours before and this morning one would think that nothing of the sort had happened. She was showing no signs of her rough treatment the previous night.

She suddenly crushed herself to me and kissed me fiercely, wrapping her legs around my waist. I took hold of her tight behind and held her off the ground, bracing her while I continued to thrust in and out. She squirmed against me, flexing and squeezing her pussy around my shaft expertly. She was already breaking a sweat and pressed her damp forehead to mine, her eyes closed and her breathing rapidly becoming a heated panting.