My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Michael..." she whimpered. She kissed me again and again, like she could hardly stop, her fingers kneading reflexively on the back of my back of my neck and my shoulders. I bent my knees and pulled her ass cheeks apart slightly, beginning to thrust up inside her and she shuddered as the angle of penetration changed. I could picture how it looked, my cock sliding up into that tight, wet pussy, the inner lips pulling down slightly as I withdrew, keeping a wet grip on me, and then long push back in, making both of us tremble.

I could feel her trembling as her climax drew close and I loosened my grip on her behind, causing her to sink even farther down onto me. She gasped and went rigid for a moment, biting my shoulder. I squeezed her cheeks hard as I pushed one more time and the dam burst, my throbbing, engorged member spurting my hot cum deep inside her greedy pussy. She groaned against me and writhed her hips around, eager for my offering. Her slit clenched and rippled around me, sucking every last bit of my spunk out. Lynn panted and whimpered, her hands gripping me tight.

We were finally spent and relaxed, with me gently pressing her against the wall of the shed. We just breathed for some time, because even though the time spent fucking one another had been short, it was emotionally intense and thrilling, here in this new locale. She kissed me and whispered to me while I held her against the wall, her heart beating in time with my own. Lynn had this wonderful capacity for making every act of intimacy feel so right.

"Okay, stud," she said finally. "Remember what the second act was?"

I nodded simply and pressed my forehead to hers, just relaxing myself as I held her in place. I let my mind go and my cock eventually softened. I kissed her nose as I squeezed my muscle and began to pee inside her. Lynn shivered and sighed, hugging herself tightly to me. I could feel it all around my cock deep in that pussy and then it was trickling out, pattering onto the floor or running down her ass and my hands and legs.

Once I had finished inundating her we just held one another, which seemed to be every bit as important to our ritual as making love or peeing. Just the oneness of it made for a perfect denouement to anything we had done.

She slowly climbed off me and smiled, putting her arms around my shoulders and pressing her sopping pussy against my cock while looking up into my eyes.

"How did I get so lucky?" she sighed. "A girl couldn't ask for any more in an affair..."

She retrieved two towels she had brought with her and we cleaned ourselves off before dressing.

"Don't worry about the mess," she said cheerfully. "I'm the only one who ever comes

in here and I'll just clean it up later this morning after everyone's gone. Truth be told, I almost want to keep the mark on the floor, you know? I might let it set in and then clean up, just as a reminder to myself of what I have."

I smiled and squeezed her behind, knowing that whatever this blonde goddess desired was just fine by me. She opened the shed door and looked around before shooing me out. I scurried behind the sheds and waited until she followed. We then kissed deeply and lovingly until she broke it off, waving and jogging back to her abode. I would follow suit moments later.

This was the best ritual ever.

***

Okay, I lied.

It hadn't been the best ritual ever, but only because it had not reached its fullest expression. Granted I had not recognized this point yet, but indeed my affair with Lynn progressed to new levels of delight for us both. A man could have been perfectly happy with how things were and should have been, with no right to demand more, but when something better simply falls into your lap, it behooves you to recognize it as another blessing, does it not?

It was maybe two days later when I get a text message asking if I would be available behind the sheds in approximately forty-five minutes. I replied I most certainly would be, looking forward to another romp. Lynn was waiting for me, wearing a short jean skirt and a tight top. She kissed me eagerly, pressing hard. My hands found her behind beneath her skirt and gave the pantiless cheeks a squeeze, but she pulled back suddenly, smiling slyly.

"Just hang on a second, stud," she whispered. "Today is something special..."

I nodded and stood there patiently while Lynn teased my by strutting around in the corner, lifting her skirt occasionally to flash her ass or her pussy at me. Then I heard jogging feet approach, followed by tip-toe movement. Lynn got all giddy and excited and pulled my surprise into view.

"Michael, this is Xiong," she said, introducing her cute Thai friend I had espied her with some days before. "I told her about us and she and I kind of want to try things and... well, she wanted to see our little ritual back here."

Xiong smiled and blushed as I shook her hand. "Very nice to meet you, Xiong." I said easily.

"Likewise, thank you," she replied somewhat sheepishly. "Sorry, I... don't talk to many big white guys."

"You'll want to make an exception for this one, darling," Lynn said easily, stroking Xiong's shoulder. "You said you wanted to see what it was we did back here and now you'll see, okay?"

Lynn looked at me. "Unless, of course, you have anxieties about performing in front of an audience, sport."

"I think I can manage," I replied. "Wouldn't be the first time I've done naughty things in front of a Thai girl."

Lynn giggled and pulled her shirt off, opting to keep the skirt on. Xiong's eyes wide wide at the sight of Lynn's huge tits, an unmistakable desire flaring up in them. Lynn then sauntered over and began helping me out of my clothes, since Xiong seemed afraid to watch but now had no choice. She pressed her lovely breasts against me as she stripped my shirt off, followed by my jeans and my boxers and exposing my cock. Xiong went incredibly red as it came into view.

"Oh, c'mon, Xiong," Lynn teased, taking hold of my member and giving it a little shake. "You act like you've never seen a dick before."

"I... I don't think I've ever seen a white dick before," the Thai girl stammered. "At least, not in real life, and sure as hell not that big."

"It's the same as any other dick, except this dick's not attached to a dick, Michael's a nice guy," Lynn replied, grinning. "That and he really knows how to use it."

"So you... you two come back here out of sight and you... pee together?" asked the willowy Asian girl.

"It starts out there, of course, but I told you our relationship has blossomed since that first time," Lynn stated. "Pissing together is almost foreplay or afterplay now, you know?"

"It's so naughty," Xiong said, starting to smirk as she thought of it. "I can't believe you're letting me watch."

"To be honest it's something of a turn-on for me to have you here watching, Xiong," Lynn admitted. "And I doubt Michael minds either, he's pretty easy-going. And since you and I have talked and expressed an interest in getting to know one another physically, I think this is a good place to start. You can see a little more about the real me, okay?"

Xiong nodded and bit her lip as Lynn returned her attention to my body, caressing me with her boobs and kissing my cock tenderly. I willed myself not to go hard but I did swell considerably. Xiong's eyes went wide and she blushed furiously, sometimes turning her head away and muttering something under her breath. She seemed to be working up the courage to do something or ask something.

"Could I..." she started, biting her lip and squeezing her fists. "Could I..."

Lynn giggled and stood up. "Oh my God, Xiong, I have never known you to be so embarrassed or tongue-tied. You're almost always the first person I know to begin partying and saying whatever's on your mind. Is Michael's dick scaring you that badly?"

"I want to pee with you two," Xiong blurted out, almost shaking with the effort of talking. "I am so totally turned on by what you're telling me and I want to try it out too. I've never pissed with anyone before and I want to."

Xiong exhaled and looked apprehensive. Lynn laughed and hugged her friend close, clearly forgetting she had no shirt on, because Xiong's eyes widened and she nearly passed out.

"Of course, my love," Lynn said easily. "You are more than welcome to join us. But if you're going to, then you've got to just go for it, no hesitating, okay?"

Xiong nodded as Lynn let go of her and came to stand beside me. We both looked at the Thai girl expectantly.

"Well, go on," Lynn chimed. "Make a game of it in your head if it helps, or decide this is a new and exciting chapter in your life like I did or just adapt the way Michael did, but if you're going to do this, do it happily and without regret, Xiong."

The newcomer thought about that for a few seconds, sighed and nodded, finally smiling. She then stripped out of her sports bra, revealing her breasts. They were somewhat large for her tiny frame, making them look extra big and they were beautiful to behold. Xiong's skin was tan and even, her nipples tiny and brown. Like Lynn she had a tiny waist and trim, flat stomach. She shimmied down her jogging pants and the thong beneath, revealing a nice, tight ass and a delicate pussy she kept shaved except for a little racing stripe above. Her legs were shapely and smooth. She stood in front of us, naked except for her jogging shoes and waited for our assessment.

"Oh, God, I want some of that..." Lynn breathed, her eyes trailing up and down Xiong's body. She stepped over to her friend and stood close, the two of them staring into one another's eyes. Lynn moved just close enough for their nipples to be kissing lightly. They both trembled at the contact and Lynn finally leaned in and pressed her lips to Xiong's. They held the kiss for several seconds before she stepped back, sucking in her breath and taking control of herself.

"I want to so badly but we don't have the time," she said, steeling her voice. "I promise you, though, there will be, and soon, Xiong. But for now, let's do what we came to do."

Xiong nodded and joined us, stepping close. Lynn took both our hands and smiled. "Now, how do we want to do this?"

"Well, what do you two normally do?" Xiong asked.

"Sometimes if we're short on time we just watch one another but if we're not in a rush then I'll sit on Michael's thighs and pee on his cock and he'll pee on my pussy. Sometimes I'll kneel in front of him and he pees on my tits."

"Wow, I didn't know you were into watersports, Lynn," Xiong said, smirking. "Never had you pegged for the type."

"To be honest I'm not, but Michael has me into just about anything these days," Lynn admitted. "We never piss in one another's faces, , but he's pissed on my pussy and my ass and my body before. It feels so naughty and taboo but so right with him."

"It's getting me all tingly just thinking about it," Xiong breathed. "Can... can you and I pee at the same time and then can Michael pee on us together?"

Lynn looked at me and I shrugged and nodded. Lynn also nodded and Xiong beamed brightly, clearly over her embarrassment and now eager to be a part of our little ritual. Lynn led her to a spot on by the wall of the shed and I followed. They squatted down holding one another's hand, able to see each other but also making sure I had a good view. I knelt and just watched quietly.

"You ready, love?" Lynn asked. Xiong nodded, all signs of hesitancy gone. Lynn closed her eyes and began to pee, with Xiong following suit moments later. Their eyes opened and they stared at one another's pussies while they did their thing. I saw their hands clasp firmly and they both smiled. They seemed to be enjoying themselves.

While they were peeing themselves, I stood up and positioned myself in front of them, taking hold of my cock. They both smiled up at me and I let go, baptizing their bodies. Xiong drew in her breath as my stream spattered off her skin and Lynn turned sideways and pressed her body to Xiong's, kissing her. Their tongues swirled greedily around one another as their tits pressed, my pee getting them at the same time now. Lynn was still peeing but Xiong seemed to have stopped, at least for now. They moaned into one another's mouths, enthralled by the steamy taboo we had engaged in.

Xiong fell back onto her ass, panting and rubbing her pussy while she stared at Lynn. My blonde lover kept squatting but massaged her slit while looking down at Xiong. Her free hand grabbed my cock and pumped it vigorously, making me hard.

Xiong rubbed faster and faster, her tan little pussy glistening with my pee and her arousal. She bit her lip and her hips pushed against her hands until she shivered and came. Lynn came moments later, forgetting to let go of my dick and squeezing it so hard that she nearly snapped it off. Both women wilted after they had cum, spent by their efforts.

"Oh my shit," Xiong whispered, dipping a finger in to her slit and then kissing and licking it off. Her tan skin shone invitingly, still wet with my piss. "Oh, Lynn, you are... oh fuck..."

"Lucky is the word you are looking for, I believe." Lynn said happily, still massaging herself gently.

"Yes, definitely, but you're so fucking hot when you're being naughty." Xiong added, trying to catch her breath. "I've never cum like that, ever."

"Oh, it'll get better, my love," Lynn promised, smiling. "Especially if you let Michael join our little fling as well. He'll fuck the living hell out of you."

Xiong's eyes lit up. "I was afraid to ask, since he's your affair, Lynn, but yes, I'd love that."

"I don't own Michael, but I do owe him, so giving him some tasty Asian pussy is the least I can do," Lynn purred, massaging my cock again and then kissing it. "Mmmmm, Xiong, c'mere and try this..."

Xiong crawled forward and joined Lynn between my legs, beginning to kiss and slide her tongue along my shaft. The two women shared my cock for several seconds, occasionally stopping to kiss one another around it. My hands reached down and gently held their heads, caressing their hair. Lynn now took me inside her mouth, her lips sliding all the way down to the base of my shaft. Xiong watched in wide-eyed delight as her friend slowly bobbed back and forth, finally relinquishing my weapon and letting her have a go at it. The Thai girl slid me inside her mouth, not able to go as far down as Lynn, but she made a firm seal around my cock and she was warm and wet, a wonderful sensation on my member, which ached for release.

They took turns molesting my dick, one sucking on it while the other pumped with her hand or massaged their tits. Sometimes they would slide their tongues up and down the length together, driving me wild. My hands flexed and caressed their necks, the warmth inside me building to almost unbearable levels.

I growled and without warning either of them I took the back of their heads firmly, holding them side by side in place. My cock pulsed and exploded, shooting a great load of white cum into their faces. Lynn gasped and Xiong moaned as I covered them with my goo. Lynn attacked my cock eagerly, her lips enveloping it and sucking hungrily, determined to take in what was left. She then kissed Xiong fiercely, licking her face clean, with the Thai girl doing likewise, they bodies crushed together.

When we were finished, I knelt down with them and we just caught our breath, waiting for the heart-pounding exhilaration to pass. I put my arms around them and hugged them to me. Lynn purred and hugged me back while Xiong snuggled close, apparently liking how big and protective I felt around her.

"Thank you, for letting me do this..." she said in tiny voice. "Do you promise I can be a part this sometimes? I promise not to come between you, because it's obvious you really, really like one another."

Lynn blushed furiously and then smiled, kissing Xiong on each eye. "Of course you can, my love. You're no threat to me. Use Michael whenever he agrees to it, or myself for that matter. I want you so badly."

The moment finally ended and we stood, retrieving the towels Lynn had brought and cleaning ourselves off. Xiong made sure she was nice dried off, since she still had to jog home and didn't want to smell like piss. Once she was dressed, she kissed Lynn some more and then departed, waving back at us. Lynn watched her leave and then sighed.

"Gotta get me some of that..." she muttered, turning back to face me. "But as much as she turns me on, I really need some alone time with my Michael..."

She walked up to me and put her arms around my neck, looking up into my eyes as she pressed her body to mine. "Are you really serious about this long weekend trip to Chicago next Thursday? I mean, you work..."

"I've already been approved for paid time off, darling," I assured her. "I've got a healthy bank account even with all my bills paid on time and I need someone or something to blow it on. I cannot think of anyone more deserving than you."

She hugged me close, nuzzling her cheek against my chest and sighing. "God, you are so dangerous..."

She looked up at me again. "Have you got another cum in you yet? That was a titanic load you napalmed my face with. Thanks for the notice, by the way..."

I chuckled. "I thought I might surprise you, do something a little different, y'know?"

"Alright, but no pissing on my face, remember that. I'm not into weird shit." Lynn said, smirking. "Smacking the crap out of me and raping me, pissing on my body, that I can do, but no deviant stuff."

I kissed her nose. "I think you'll love the Chicago itinerary. And yes, I remembered to give you the Friday night after dinner. It's all yours."

She seemed very pleased and took my cock in her hands, massaging it until I was hard again. She turned around and leaned forward, her hands against the wall of the shed and her ass sticking out. She wiggled her behind at me, her pussy clearly wet. This woman was insatiable.

"Take 'em home, sport," she whispered seductively. "You know where to park..."

I nodded and pressed my hips against her ass, sliding my cock between her netherlips and deep inside. She cooed and squirmed back on me, loving the feel of being pinned. We made gentle love behind the shed until I came inside her, warm and wet and sending us both to Heaven. We kissed and fondled and caressed for as long as we could until it was time for her to return to her home.

"I want to text you until next Thursday but let's not meet up until then, okay?" she said, looking at me coyly. "Well, at least, let's not fuck or make one another cum. We will get together and piss, but no cumming. I want a lot of buildup, okay?"

"Fair enough," I said. "You have a deal."

"Oh, and we can kiss, but no fondling or stuff like that, we just want to tease one another until it's unbearable, got it?"

I nodded.

"Oh, and no getting yourself off," she added, raising a finger. "I want you so full of cum that my pussy just bursts open with it."

"You are one weird lady, for someone who's not a deviant," I laughed, pulling her close and kissing her. "Okay, so we cannot fuck and we cannot masturbate at all. We can get together and piss and we can kiss, but only for the purposes of driving ourselves nuts. I can do this for you."

We kissed some more and she departed, signaling with her hands that she would text me. I waited until she was gone and then closed my eyes and sighed. I looked up at the sky and saw my albino squirrel Thunderhorse sitting in the tree overhead, watching me curiously.

It made me wonder what he had seen over the past few weeks. Who knew squirrels were voyeurs?

***