My Neighbor Caught Me Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickened my pace and I saw her do the same, as another finger dropped to her palm. Three remaining. My cheeks were flushed with warmth, and my breathing became more intense.

Another finger dropped to her palm; two left.

I felt myself getting closer to exploding, the most intense orgasm lay just out of reach.

One more dropped to her palm. She held her index finger high. The last one.

As it too fell to her palm, I felt a wave of emotion overtake me, it started below, where my fingers plunged, and radiated up and over my body. My legs shook and a warm liquid began to shoot from me, soaking my sheets. I cried out, gasping and moaning loudly as the feeling just continued to attack me; wave upon wave of ecstasy rippled up and around my body.

I looked over at her, and saw her too in the throes of orgasm, she grasped a fist full of her thick dark hair, and I could see her scream with her face to the ceiling and her body arching backwards in the armchair. Seeing her writhe in pleasure only extended my own writhing and we climaxed beautifully in tandem, holding our fingers within ourselves waiting until the other finished before we removed them.

My pussy screamed for reprieve from my fingers, desperate for rest from one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I saw her remove her fingers and taste herself, and I did the same. The sweetness of my juices excited me even more, and she mirrored the effect.

We stayed in place until our breathing began to slow, bringing to a end the most exciting sexual encounter I'd ever had the pleasure of being part of. She ran her hands all over her body before reaching for a small black remote.

I grew curious as to her intentions with the device, but my curiosity was sated when she pressed a button upon its face and the blackout blind that ran along the top of her window began to lower. She locked eyes with me once more, she was even more beautiful post-orgasm. Her flushed redness looked stunning upon her pale cheeks and the messiness of her hair did wonders for her allure.

I pouted to her as she had to me earlier and pointed to the slowly descending blind.

She smiled sweetly as it reached the armchair, then blew me a kiss before waving as it dropped past her. She was now officially out of sight and the show was over.

My breath had not returned to a normal rate, but rather remained relatively heightened. This experience had excited me; it was new, it was different and it felt dirty, but that only increased it's excitement. I wondered what she thought of me, could she even see me as clearly as I could see her with my dimmed lights in my room? Did she intend to show me, or did she just start performing when she noticed me looking? Who was she?

I'd never seen her before in this apartment complex, she must have recently moved in. I scanned my mind and I was certain the last person I saw across the alley had been an older male. Her apartment was definitely decorated differently than his, so unless I was misremembering things, she must have been new.

I moved slightly feeling the wetness of my bedclothes, and sighed as I rolled out and bottomless, began to strip the sheets. Then before I could go any further, I remembered my own blind, which still lay open. I rushed to the side out of view, and began to pull the cord alongside the window pane to drop the blind; disappointingly, mine wasn't electric like hers.

If I was to rank all my favourite sexual experiences of my entire life, this one would take top-spot without a doubt. I couldn't get her out of my mind, everything about her overwhelmed my senses driving me into overdrive.

I looked at myself differently now, since all my sexual experiences had been with men up until tonight, but did it make a difference if we weren't even in the same building? I felt somewhat liberated from the restraints of straightness, but immediately I felt drowned in the unknown.

What exactly was I?

12