All Comments on 'My Neighbor Owns Me! Ch. 02'

by OnEase55

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOTAL CRAP STORY POOR WIRTTING GLAD I DIDNT FINISHED THIS POOR WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone has to sleep and vengeance would be extreme

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so dumb, it's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey man, ignore the haters, would love if you included smelly foot worship of your neighbor, wife, and even neighbor’s husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I'm enjoying it...

poor guys misery is a good read...loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess if the MC is that submissive then he is getting what he deserves, but there is NO WAY I would ever put up with what he is. If my wife disrespected and humiliated me in front of others, I would be at the attorney’s so fast it would make her head spin! Not only that but I would never give the neighbors a second chance to do it to me again, even if I had to get restraining orders on them to keep them away from me and my house!! Not that size has anything to do with it but as I stand 6’2” , 210lbs, I don’t know any friend of ours that could take me the way she took him down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need some back story on ho his wife all of sudden resents him. I can understand the BBQ with the neighbor but I don't understand the evilness from a wife. Lets try another chapter and maybe get some clarification and see why everyone id all dressed up.

Pappasleaze!

joela_99yjoela_99y11 months ago

I love the female domination and hurting him. And humiliating him and serving his wife. But for this to happen essentially out of the blue, is not good story telling. And for him not to try at least once to stand up to her? Oh and M-on-M, is not my cup of tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous