All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Spa Ch. 02'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
“Straight” sex

I love how Sandra feels his erection in bed and thinks it’s because of her, but as they fuck he’s not thinking of her at all: instead he’s thinking about all the hot mansex next door...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Arousing!

You exploit well what we closeted, married bi-men have in common, our secret longing for male sexual contact while maintaining our outwardly straight appearance. I sometimes reach a very high buzz of sexual excitement contemplating the possibilities. Your current story is very hot in that regard. I have had a long, dry spell since I last enjoyed a man but am in the early stages of flirting with a new acquaintance. His responses have been positive but not overt. I am taking my time, and looking forward to not only future sex with him, but also the act of seduction. I am finally out to my wife this time, so I have an added component of arousal. Very erotic for a man of my age!

sparktjsparktjalmost 5 years ago

This is a wonderful story and you’re building the sexual tension beautifully. I love reading about married men pursuing their bisexuality and have been there myself. I’m dying to see how you develop this into a passionate mansex encounter. Superb writing, I love your material. Thank you.

cibixcibixalmost 3 years ago

getting interesting... :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES