My New Boss Pt. 25

Story Info
My boss gets promoted and wields his power over me.
7.2k words
4.21
9.8k
9
1

Part 25 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards the middle of the summer, as I adapted to my role as Suky's house pet, I was informed that my company was having its annual corporate meeting, via Skype. All of the Branch Presidents, and most of the Board attended the virtual meeting.

The majority of the three hour long meeting was corporate minutia, but there was one item on the Agenda that was of interest to me. The Board of Directors had created a new position, that of Global President, and the final two candidates were Tim Andrews and myself. I knew I had a really good shot at the position, as I was successfully running the largest office in our company, and I had been at the company twelve years longer than Tim.

What I hadn't banked on was Suky's intervention, and I had never really questioned her loyalty to me, since Tim kicked her to the curb. However, she had obviously cut some deal with her former lover, because she managed to make me looked flustered and lack composure, when it was my turn to make a presentation. I had practiced that speech numerous times, and felt like I made a very compelling case for promotion.

I should have known Suky was up to something, when she started to tease me the night before the important meeting. To my surprise, Steph showed up, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform. Steph posed for me as I took in the details of the costume, before I realized that it was almost identical to the outfit that she appeared to wear in my favorite jerk-off photo. I say "appeared to wear" because Marissa had photoshopped Steph's head onto a picture of a porn-star, dressed as a schoolgirl.

I was transfixed by Steph's angelic face as she knelt demurely at my feet, looking up at me with her practiced innocence, as Suky detailed the promise of sexual delights available to me, should I get the promotion. I should have spent the evening working on my presentation, but the girls convinced me to have a couple of cocktails, and as we relaxed and enjoyed each other's company, Steph and I ended up having an extended make-out session.

This was a dream come true for me. Steph was a great kisser, tender when she needed to be and yet able to create the illusion that she was really into me. The fact that she was dressed in a schoolgirl uniform was the icing on the cake. When Steph hopped onto my lap, and started to grind her teenage pussy against my erection, I could think of nothing else.

Steph ended up giving me several very erotic lap dances, during which she brought me perilously close to orgasm, numerous times. Predictably, I eventually broke down, begging her for some release.

"Be patient, baby," Steph said gently, as she gyrated on my lap. "Suky and I have a great surprise for you once you get the promotion."

Steph and I shared a bed that night, fulfilling another dream of mine, where the young blonde was concerned. She wore a baby blue camisole to bed with matching panties, and I came to bed wearing my silk boxers. I was tenting in my underwear and Steph made some joke about me having another nocturnal emission, before removing them from me, and tossing them on the floor.

"Now that we have some privacy, where were we?" she teased, as she climbed on top of me.

Steph and I continued our make-out session, and after a few moments we rolled over, and I was lying on top of her in the missionary position. The lights were still on, and as I gazed into her baby blue eyes, I couldn't help myself.

"Steph, please," I begged, "let me make love to you before we go to sleep."

"I promised Suky I would be a good girl," she answered, "although you make it very difficult for me."

"Please," I repeated in desperation, "I won't take long."

As soon as the words left me mouth, I felt like an idiot. All of the massage parlor girls and the sex shop girls knew that I was a two-pump chump, and it was unnecessary, and frankly emasculating, for me to acknowledge my sexual shortcomings.

"Way to sell it, baby," Steph said with a giggle. "I promised Suky I wouldn't let you come, but you can get inside me for a few moments if you want. Just the tip," she added quietly.

I didn't have a condom with me, but Steph seemed to read my mind, and told me to proceed.

"As little action as you get, and as often as you get tested, you are probably a much safer bet than Tim," she said sweetly, mentioning my boss for the first time.

Even though I was intrigued by her remark about my boss, my focus was on getting inside Steph's tight teenage pussy, and I fumbled around underneath me, trying to remove her silky panties.

"They are crotchless, baby," Steph informed me. "That's all I ever wear."

I put one hand between her legs, and lined up the open crotch of her panties with the entrance to her vagina, noticing that she wasn't particularly wet. In retrospect, I should have offered to get her juices flowing a little more, but I was so scared that she might change her mind, that I lined the tip of my cock up and tried to enter her.

I guess it was a combination of her poorly lubricated love-canal, my overly-excited fumbling, and her tight teenage pussy, but I was only able to get about halfway in, before Steph told me that I was hurting her. I withdrew reflexively, not wanting to appear overly-aggressive, and regretted it the second my cock left the warm environs of the young goddess. I lined up for a second crack, but Steph let me know we were done for the night.

"Go to bed, Tim," she said quietly, "I will take care of you in the morning."

Steph drifted off shortly after that, sleeping peacefully by my side, as I replayed her comment about my boss in my head repeatedly, trying to make sense of it. It took me forever to fall asleep, as I tried to reconcile the fact that I had a throbbing erection and her tight young pussy was just a few inches away, with nothing but the open crotch of her silk panties separating us.

I awoke first, my erection still intact, having survived the night without a repeat of my nocturnal emission. Steph was still sleeping, and I slid down under the covers and put my lips on her inner thighs, trying to wake up her up the best way I knew how. Suky had taught me how to be a submissive and considerate lover, and I used those skills to bring Steph to the boil, as she pretended to be asleep.

I did get her to self-lubricate, which was goal one, as I planned to get balls-deep inside her after she was wet. The first clue that she was enjoying my ministrations, was when I felt her manicured hand on the back of my head. Shortly after, as I licked and nibbled her clitoris, I was rewarded with her first orgasm. She arched her back, forced my face deeper between my legs, and erupted with a very vocal cry of pleasure.

I didn't even wait for Steph to catch her breath, so intent was I on getting inside of her. I slid up her tight, lithe frame, my face slick with her juices, and positioned myself on top of her. We kissed passionately, Steph seemingly unconcerned with the state of my face. After a few moments of kissing, I reached between my legs and tried to line up with the entrance to her pussy.

"Uh-uh," she said forcefully, "I want another orgasm before we fuck."

Steph typically gets what Steph wants, particularly if I am involved, and so when she grabbed me by the ears and started to move me down her body, I offered no resistance. I ate her to three more orgasms, a protracted oral service session, so similar to what Suky always demands, that I am sure the two of them conspired to engineer it. Steph had her last orgasm holding both of my hands, and I had never felt a stronger connection between us.

For this reason, and to engender goodwill between us, I remained with my tongue between her legs for several minutes after she came, licking her softly as she composed herself.

"I need to pee, baby," Steph announced, shattering any illusion I had of getting back inside her.

Steph never came back to bed, and once I realized that playtime was over, I went in search of her. I found her in the kitchen making me breakfast, still dressed in her camisole. She was positively glowing, a look I had only ever seen on a woman a few times in my entire life, embarrassingly enough, at the hands of my boss, Tim. I slipped behind her and kissed the back of her neck, before whispering in her ear.

"I thought you were coming back to bed, baby. You left me high and dry."

Steph turned towards me and we kissed briefly, before she responded.

"After breakfast, let's take a shower," she teased, "I owe you one."

Her words inspired me to be patient, and we sat and enjoyed breakfast together. I offered to do the dishes, partly to be a gentleman, but also to hide my erection that was trying to force its way out of my boxers. Being stood up against the sink enabled me to conceal my obvious desire for Steph, and eventually my hard-on subsided.

It was Suky that came and got me from the kitchen. She walked up behind me, and slid both hands around my waist, until she was touching my rapidly stiffening cock.

"Don't be too aggressive with Steph," she cautioned me. "You will get plenty of chances to enjoy her, once you get your big promotion."

"Understood, Suky," I responded submissively, knowing better than to inflame her.

"Good boy," she said sweetly, before grabbing me by my cock and walking me out of the kitchen. "It's shower time."

Suky frog-marched me to the shower, and as we entered the enclosure I was delighted to see Steph was already in their, stark naked. She was under one of the large shower heads soaping herself up, and it was the first opportunity I had really had to check out her rocking little body. Suky told me to strip, and a few moments later the three of us were showering together.

"Wash your face, first," Suky teased, "I can smell Steph all over you."

The two of them shared a laugh, and Steph thanked me again for my morning efforts.

"Looks like he is ready for some reciprocation," Suky said with a giggle, as my cock stood upright.

The two of them moved slowly towards me, and to my surprise, they began to alternate between kissing me and stroking my cock. It was very tender and sensuous, but in my elevated state of arousal, I wanted more. Suky took the lead, kneeling before me and taking my cock into her mouth, while I kissed Steph.

"Do you want me on my knees too?" she asked innocently, between kisses.

Steph never gave me time to respond. She sank slowly to her knees, and to my delight, scooted around behind me. As Suky sucked my cock, I felt Steph's tongue graze across my ass-cheeks. This was beyond my expectations and I knew I was going to come very quickly if they kept it up. Steph pulled my buttocks apart, extended her tongue, and began to lick my rosebud. I let out a whimper, and both girls stopped briefly, and giggled.

As it turned out, their plan involved an extended teasing session, rather than a release for me, which I later found out was orchestrated by none other than my boss. That asshole, in an effort to make me seem less composed during the oral component of my job interview, had the girls edge and tease me for almost twenty-four hours before my turn in the hot seat. This was time that I should have allocated to honing my presentation, and I knew that, deep in my soul. However, I found Steph totally fucking irresistible, and was bound to obey Suky's every directive, so together they made a very powerful distraction.

Under Tim's orders, the girls teased me mercilessly, taking turns blowing and rimming me in the shower, changing places right as my orgasm was imminent.

"This is my first rimjob," Steph announced proudly, as she looked up at me from behind my goose-bump covered ass-cheeks. "I am so happy it is you, baby," she added cheerfully.

As I craned my neck to watch her over my shoulder, seeing her innocent, angelic face, disappear between my ass-cheeks was one of the visual highlights of my life. However, as I turned back to face forward, and saw Suky on her knees with my cock in her mouth, my visual stimulation hit a new peak. In the past, I had always closed my eyes as I approached my orgasm, so that I could visualize something completely otherworldly, before I blew my load. As I watched the two of them attend to me, I realized that it was beyond anything that I could imagine, and I kept my gaze focused upon the two of them.

The girls never did let me come, even though they teased me for almost an hour in the shower. When they finally both arose from their knees, they kissed right in front of me, and left the shower enclosure holding hands, giggling at my predicament. I wanted to jerk myself off, and blow my load all over the marble wall of the shower enclosure, but I heard Suky tell me that we were running out of time, and had to leave shortly.

After I had dried myself off, I entered my bedroom to get ready for work, and Steph was waiting for me.

"I got so wet eating your ass," she told me, smiling sweetly. "Check out my panties," she continued, as she seductively removed them.

Steph held her silky panties out to me, her arm outstretched holding the tiny underwear between her thumb and forefinger. I took them from her and instinctively sniffed them, her scent permeating the panty liner.

Suky joined us shortly after, holding a vibrating cock-ring. I knew I was making a poor decision, but as the girls kissed and caressed me, they persuaded me to wear both of the pro-offered items, and against my better judgement, I walked out of my front door, with Steph's wet panties on, and the cock-ring around the base of my nuts. Suky set the vibrating sex-toy on its lowest setting, so even though I was in no danger of ejaculating in Steph's panties, the low hum was maddeningly frustrating.

I had asked Suky to drive me to my office, so that I could use what little time remained to practice my presentation, but as soon as I got into the back seat, Steph joined me, and I knew it was over. As we kissed tenderly, and she stroked my cock through the pants of my Hugo Boss suit, I learned more about her.

I initially doubted her claim that it was her first time rimming a guy, but after hearing about her upbringing, I was inclined to believe her assertions of innocence. Of all the girls in the massage parlor and the sex shop, Steph had the most privileged upbringing. She was born and raised in Newport Coast, one of the wealthiest gated communities in Orange County, just south of Los Angeles. She drove her convertible Mercedes to school at Newport High, earned a really high GPA, and got accepted into numerous prestigious colleges, all across the USA. Her beauty intimidated a lot of would-be suitors, and by the time she turned eighteen, she was still a virgin.

A few days after her eighteenth birthday, she got into a car accident. Steph was driving, and while she escaped with only a few broken bones and some minor facial injuries, her best friend, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was ejected from the convertible and killed. Steph blamed herself for the death, even though she was subsequently deemed not to be at fault. Steph underwent minor facial surgery, and against the wishes of her parents, used it as an opportunity to get her perfect facial symmetry, and her snooty, upturned nose.

Fresh out of hospital, on a regimen of maximum strength painkillers, and feeling sorry for herself, Steph got introduced to OxyContin. This drug provided her with some much needed respite from the world, and although she was self-funded, she spent most of her savings without any parental knowledge, and only got caught when tried to access her college fund. Her parents demanded that she enter rehab, so Steph ran away and shortly thereafter met Amanda.

Amanda offered the frightened young girl a safe place to stay, and a job at the sex shop. This led to the more lucrative assignment of being a submissive in Amanda's sex show, for older wealthy clients. Amanda was still a virgin at this point, had never given anyone a blowjob, or rimmed anyone. The only cock she had ever had inside her was Amanda's strap-on, and the first time Steph had an orgasm, she forged a powerful connection to her young mistress.

"You mean," I interrupted, "I was your first?"

"First man to get inside me, both with a condom, and now bareback. You were the first real cock I sucked, and the first guy I rimmed," she said with her practiced innocence. "In fact, when you went down on me, that was my first unassisted orgasm," she continued, "which is why I felt compelled to give you some play."

"Wow," I responded reflexively, "I had no idea, baby. That is amazing."

"I am going to fuck your brains out after you get this promotion," she promised. "You just need to get me wet first. It was too painful when we tried earlier."

My head was spinning as I tried to absorb this information, and by the time I entered the conference room at my office, I was woefully ill-prepared to deal with an important job interview. I gave my presentation as the President of the Los Angeles office, and while my numbers were very impressive in all respects since I took over the position from Tim Andrews, I looked flustered and lacked composure.

Suky and Steph, under the direction of my principal competitor, had denied me the opportunity to hone my presentation, edged me almost without relief for the last twenty-four hours, and now, as the cock-ring vibrated against the base of my nuts, all I could think about was busting a nut. My voice was trembling as I made my case for the job, and Tim Andrews, in contrast, was calm, composed and confident as he secured the position over me. That asshole even thanked Suky by name, for helping him with his preparation.

Towards the end of the meeting, the Board voted, and Tim Andrews was promoted to Global President of the company, effectively becoming my boss again.

My heart sank as I recalled my last interaction with him. I needed to do some damage control. Tim was stationed eight thousand miles from me in Bangkok, so had little effect on my day to day working life, as each office operated independently. However, as Global President he was responsible for office assignments. We had recently opened a new office in Montreal, and he had the power to send me there to run it, if he so desired.

So, right after the corporate meeting, I did the expected, and called Tim to congratulate him on his promotion. After we exchanged pleasantries, he extracted an excruciatingly detailed and obsequious apology from me. Then, after I had squirmed awkwardly for several minutes in submission to him, Tim dropped a bombshell on me. He was flying in to Los Angeles from Thailand for a week in mid-September, to go over his expectations for the LA office.

"I will be there for your birthday buddy," he said with a chuckle. "I already told Suky and she is excited for the three of us to get together. Maybe we can have a few beers on your birthday? Shall I invite Fat John? Or maybe we could host another Management Appreciation Event?" he suggested, referring to the entire upper management team having gang-banged Suky.

"That would be great Tim," I said lying my ass off, as I dreaded the thought of my birthday present.

"I agree Timmy," he said condescendingly, "I have always enjoyed sharing Suky's delights with the team. She is a great morale booster, the perfect bonus for a few hard working men. I will call you next week to go over some of the new expectations for the two of you, between now and September."

You know how when you are dreading something, it starts to consume you. That is how I felt about Tim's upcoming visit. I knew he was going to enjoy all of Suky's orifices during his week long trip. I also knew that he was going to urinate on Suky and I, on my birthday, and that she was going to be wearing that incredibly sexy pink cheerleader uniform. My only hope was that my boss didn't invite Fat John, and my subordinates, but there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

12