All Comments on 'My New Job'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A JOB IS JUST A JOB

until you dont have one or must change professions, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well I hope u dont stop.... was a very interesting read....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great one..

This is one good story.... one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love it, nice work !!!

LickerLoverLickerLoverover 11 years ago
Good Story

Good story line...interesting

I can see you've posted quite a few here on Literotica.

But ....schoffuer?....since I don't see any other misspellings I have to think it was intentional...and to what end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent and moving story

Jerry in Washington state - Even though it was obvious to me early in the story what the ending was probably going to be, I much enjoyed how your story flowed smoothly from scene to scene to arrive at the ending I wanted. I enjoyed that his divorce wasn't due to cheating but they just couldn't get along in their marriage - an extreme rarity in the Literotica world. Thanks for an enjoyable read that I know I will re-read sometime soon. I recently re-read my faves of your other stories, so I will look through those again and choose some of them to re-read. This is one story you should be especially proud of having written - it will give many readers a very wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My new Job

Great story keep up the good work

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar

Learn how to spell correctly and improve your grammar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your stories all flow well from start to finish, and their quality has subtly improved over time. I agree that it was nice to see a story divorce hat didn't result from infidelity; nicely done, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh hell yes!

Yes please you have a gift. I really enjoy your stories. This one definitely needs a follow on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Men's Romantica

I've read just about all your stories. They're sweet. Not in a cloying, simpering way, but in that superreasonable, pristine way that make for great chic-lit romances. That's not an insult, it's a nod to the craft and plot lines you lay out in each story.

Admittedly, this is the most rushed one for the size of the story. I'd have liked a little more angst/decision-wrenching, or other stuff. But even your "worst" is better than 95% of what's around. Kudos and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great story

I'm sorry to be picky, but you really should learn how to spell chauffeur. Still worth 5*.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
A good story

This flowed very well apart from the odd spelling hiccup. Work on that aspect.

Now I'll browse your other stories.

lonelyreaderlonelyreaderover 11 years ago
Nice story

to good to be true... but that's why I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

What a wonderful Love story, so far I have read most of your writings, this being the best for now. Please keep up your style of writing.

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 11 years ago
Tears of Happiness

OMG that had to be the most romantice, loving, and sweet story of yours that I have read! Absolutely fantastic!!

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago
Super

My...... you can tell a good love story. Absolutely superb ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice, well written story line!

You took us many places with regards to the character's emotions and how it all went along with the background or side note effects, all well done!

I have enjoyed much of your contributions on the website, this story being very high on the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

It's seldom to find a story that's catches you with so many different facets and goes that deep and is still classy.

A follow up on this story would be spectacular but hard to write as the story in itself is very complete.

but I would love to se to where the couple evolves.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

Difficult to believe -- two anonymous comments and no negative words. Fantastic! The story was as well. Enjoyed it a lot. Cheers! (Sp.-- chauffeur & knead)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story Line

Very good with belivalble characters. One of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Nicely Written

Really enjoyed this story, thank you!

NicoMaloNicoMaloover 8 years ago

One of my Favorites! Very very nice! Excellent! I had to read all your other stories after I read this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wonderful.

You wrote so well...a very touching, and romantic story. Thank you!

I would love to read more of Amanda and Michael...well chosen names, by the way.

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Extremely well done!

A great story, very well delivered, unlike many here who conceive a good story, but nearly destroy it with their clumsy or downright illiterate delivery. Such a shame! No shame needed here. The writer has every right to be very proud of this work. I, for one, hope to see more of this story and soon. Five stars and favorited, too

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
Oh I loved this one.

More of this one please 10 stars all across the board.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 6 years ago
I just re-read this and you need to have more added !!

I just re-read it for the 5th time and you need to update this and maybe have more than one or two more chapters. It is a great story and so romantic. and 5 stars for it.

JDDRIVERJDDRIVERover 6 years ago

Really liked this one. It has a lot of life left in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

It's a solid 5 but only because I can't vote higher. I tend to disagree with some of the others. There truly is an art to knowing when a story is complete and I think you found this one perfectly. Well done.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

6*.... I finally found your story again and I need to pay you the highest of complements. Your story inspired me to write my first ever story as I'm also an Engineer/Veteran it took me about two years and lots of rewriting (do we ever get it right the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rewrite - hell no). Mike and I have so many parallels that I had to write my own fantasy-wish since I too suffer a loveless marriage.

Now if I could only get the L approver to bless maybe I can return your favor in the L Romance section. It is a an 8-part story weaving fiction, embellishments to real life and actual real life happenings. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope, at most it's a 1*

She took liberties where she shouldn't of. I'd of packed my stuff as-soon-as she said she had me investigated and then showed me my boat. I would of left on my boat by my self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I disagree

With the others who think you need to add more to the story. It's a theme that has been done to death, but you did it just enough differently to make it truly enjoyable. 5* well earned. Don't worry about my comment about the theme that's been done to death. Louis L'Amour said there are only three plots in all of literature, and I think he's right. It's all in the way those three plots are laid out. Thank you, sir.

Son of Callicious (Tried to log in, but it won't let me.)

redbaron172redbaron172over 5 years ago
Don't let it end there

Very good story, but don't let it end here.... so much can be done with this story...go for it!!!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Top Shelf

One of you best. I think every man wants to be a hero and save the girl, you did it perfectly.

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Well done!

So romantic and then so sexy!! Now that is a good way to write a wonderful, loving story! You wrote it well, very well. You are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing story

Amazing story! Perhaps there is another chapter here, the romance and build were excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YOU say "The end??"

So, is it??

j

Huskyfan58Huskyfan58over 2 years ago

Great story. I found the characters believable and the plot was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, is it??

j

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Definitely deserves a second chapter.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, well written with good dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! Even the third, fourth, ... time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a great read with an open and honest love story that was beautiful and caring. An awesome story that I will be enjoying for years to come. Thank you for that.

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Another enjoyable read from a skilled writer. Still working my way through your works. Another 5*...

JDDRIVERJDDRIVER12 months ago
CH. 2?

Really needs a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another chapter into marriage and family would be great.

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

More!!🤣🤣

I gave this one 10 stars(yes, i am a rebel; i pressed the 5stars 2x😏😬)

vanyevanye9 months ago

Apparently Michael got married around 20 if he was married for 20 years but is only a few years older than Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. 5/5

The ending felt very rushed to me.

Moving from a completely platonic and mainly work relationship to full on sex the progression seemed to get quicker and quicker, but made sense and it still was a progression.

The part from sex to agreeing to marriage felt like somehow tacked on. Story progressionwise it made sense and somewhat inevitable considering the little we knew about her and her motivation for offering her virginity to him.

Maybe it would have helped if you had shown us a little more about how close they had grown (not just said it, but shown! Like their discussion of her suitor showed us their trust even outside work topics), or what she meant to him outside of being a good employer and someone he felt protective of.

Anyways, still a very good story, still 5 stars.

PS:

I have never seen someone butcher the word 'chauffeur' as badly as you did - you spellt it 'schoffuer'! Don't feel bad though, it just surprised me so much, that I had to laugh out loud.

I think, you believed it to be a german word since you spellt it using 'sch'. It is used in german, but is originally french. If it were written the way it is spoken in german, it would be 'Schofför'.

You aimed for (but still missed) the spelling 'Schoffeur', which is neither here nor there (german 'sch' for the english 'sh', but then still going with the french 'eu' for the 'ö' sound (I don't know how to transcribe that to english). 'eu' in a german word would be pronounced more like 'oi'.

Anyways, I hope that wasn't boring, I just love talking about languages.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was it your intent to make Amanda’s speech sound as if she was a 75 year old spinster?

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Excellent, even my wife says so. Great storyline and flow. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10431 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

SIMILAR Stories